Hfw she hears the camera

>hfw she hears the camera

what do?

This ain't Japan, where by law the phones have to make a sound when snapping an image.

I was surprised to find phone apps let me shut off the shutter sound. Time to go prowling.

READY

FOR

BABIES

you imitate the sound. do it again. keep making that sound with a little twist of your mouth and if she keeps giving you that look you snarl "what? i have facial neuralgia, and it's quite painful, thank you very much "

da fuck? i know this bitch when she was active on yn back when it was a Sup Forums thing in 2014, maddie?

Who is this jade lookie likey

has anyone seen Brighton Sharbino lately?

Never got the creep shot thing. Girls posts better pics on social media than you can get creeping.

snatch and grab

she's too far gone. bella thorne level within 2 years

>y-you too
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

Post some creep webms

must be nice being rich white and privileged, the pedo spammer is always posting these rich girls doing exciting fun things only rich people can afford to do everyday, it must be really really nice living through life carefree, from one happy moment to the next, with no worries and everything provided for you. when trump gets torn down in the revolution i really do hope that white, wealthy, privileged bourgeois like her and her ilk are torn down with him.

Probably get laid because I'm sexy

she's not american

damn i wish i was sexy

honestly who cares they're all the same kind of people

The position of her hand indicates that she was just holding mine.

no, but I wish I had

Her sister is better.

You could of saved her Sup Forums
But you didn't

blow it out your ass, dan

that shitty face.

disgusting