This is a Chad in America

>This is a Chad in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0wAMysBxKI
youtube.com/watch?v=F8c_lPgf7qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good.

Chads are alpha males who hate niggers and faggots and are the backbone of America.

no that's Stifler or the Stiffmeister if you prefer

Chads are mostly black though

I could pop open a beer bottle on that brow ridge lol

>t. Louis C.K.

having a rich family is a staple of a chad though
they are EVERYTHING you are not

i don't think you understand what a chad is

Niggers can't be
They're inferior by definition

>implying real chads don't come from rags to riches then go back to the rags to start all over again

Chad's get laid in junior high let alone high school.

t. Mr. Thundercock

They don't, you fucking retard

>closet cucks for days
>btw if you see anyone say closet cuck, it's a term I started

They don't have to be rich you schmuck. They have to be dominant in everything they do

t. Finnish ChadWick

That's a Tyrone

He looks and acts like a literal chad though. I would even go as far to say that Stifler helped define the chad phenotype.

Is this weak b8?

I think you spend too much time on here.

A Chad in one place is a Chad everywhere my friend.

OBSESSED

>Chad's face when

Yep. Looks about right. His attitude and demeanor is what makes him a mega Chad

Yeah... so not niggers then, lmao.

No, Chad is the embodiment of white male privilege. He goes by the name "dudebro", "fratboy" or the original perception of the "straight white male" back when the target was fraternities to SJWs but it's still Chad.
They only turned their crosshairs on betas because they eventually realized the eternal Chad gives no fucks and will not be deterred.

>mfw he was a n33t and didnt have sex till he was 26 because IRL he was a anti chad who lived with his mom
j-just like me

>Reunion was 5 years ago
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Chads have to be attractive though

That episode isn't canon

Stifler was THE chad of the 90s

No.

Chad of the 90's was Zack Morris.

Even if it came out in the 90s Saved by the Bell is more a product of the 80s.

literally me. i'm a 7.5 - 8.5 on a good day, and i coasted along college as a chad bro by hanging along with the cool guys

Blacks are OP desu. Racism is a meme kek ya cuckerspaniel

Hmm good try, they're numerous minorities who have all those aspects but not white, that doesn't make them any less of a Chad you faggot, this is a class struggle you jungle bunny

t. Nig
Blacks aren't Chad by definition, and they can't ever be.

Because a white guy who is rich, privileged, handsome, smart, etc, wins over the same of non-white

It's like the manlet vs. tall person thing. Manlets can be good looking, etc, but when compared to a similar tall person who is all of those things as well... the tall guy wins everytime

You are correct. For a authentic Chad pack it needs a black. Chan is filled with bitter ball boys they won't admit it. Plenty of black chads. Chads are awesome when they're sweet and humble.

My boy Matt mcon was a Chad, with a black homecoming queen, he was ALL THE WAY UP.

Matty was based bud, Sup Forums is full of pubescent faggots, pizza factory in here, stifled would hate these homos

>chad
>will claim on live tv at the drop of a hat himself or anyone in his family is oppressed

Pick one

--------Good try homosexual.

fag

in our Chad pack we did have a token black guy

COLONIZED

This
Chad features can be shared despite race but blacks almost all posses feature that can never be chad and on them or anyone else if you are being being objective

Nigger pube hair
Nigger butt hole lips
Big ass nose with flaring nostrils

t. Nig

>go to the beach
>all the fucking chads
reeeee get off my beach

"...you can hang 'em from a tree, but you'll never sign with me , there will never be a nigger SAE"

It's fucking standard. No one will take you seriously. True Chads are UNIVERSAL. Openness is mandatory Chad quality. You can't deny yourself anything from the world. Chad is growth exponentially.

Fucking class. Sup Forums is the bitter butthole of Sup Forums.

>They have to be dominant in everything they do
which includes having more money than most of the people in the room

t. African Americans
You can't be Chad if you have weakness on show, or anything that can be considered weakness by popular culture

In other words, blacks can't be chads simply because they play the victim 9 times out of 10. You can't simultaneously be a victim and a chad.

You don't understand faggot, Chads are transcendent.

Modern day chads desu

This thread is like if /r9k/ and Sup Forums had a baby.

Didn't sammy just carry the other guys' golfclubs and get them drinks?

>le masculinity archetype of yesteryear

Ah, the days of alcoholism and wifebeating. Back when they made real music. Still about partying mind you, but it's way more boring so that means it's for smart people like myself.

None of these are chad, you utter retard

>This is a Chad in 1999

>non-Whites thinking they're attractive

Exactly like Sup Forums

Are you really gunna take the prejudice, my friend? Fuck off. No one is the same. You're not David duke, that other dude is not Farrahkan.

>male model =/= Chad

It takes a couple decades for pop culture to catch up to other countries.

Look more like faggots than chads desu senpai

Sup Forums is an inbreeding center.

he was extremely attractive

Ugly people can't be chads m8 and blacks look the most different than all other races and there fore on average don't posses objectively attractive features shared between multiple races.

Nice eyes look good across racial lines pubic hair does not look good on anyone is be example

One*

>muh ethnicity
>muh projection

My best friend whose black is a Chad. We both are. He's my partner for life. We're identical. Jealousy is repulsive, user. Find a rodent and settle down. We need more pets in this world.

The most important physical qualities of being a chad is height and bone structure

dude not all blacks are niggers. the black chad that we have came from an upper class family. he did stick to his own kind i.e. dated only black girls iirc back in college

DELETE

So you're admitting you're biased then? Lmao

Nigs can't be chads mate, just the way it is

They don't need to attract you, they'll settle for your women. They're happy with that :)

He's right m8 the chad persona is not equal opertunity and blacks literally have called all the victim status.....this is reality despite your feelings

>dude not all blacks are niggers
lmao

also, captcha: please pay albion

He looks like sweetheart. Good kid.

Niggers can be Chads but not attractive

Fair enough?

Except they don't. Please don't get triggered m8 each race prefers their own overwhelmingly and interacial relationships are less than one in ten in the us.

This is reality not a meme please stay calm

please stop this

You can't be a chad and not be attractive then ur just a confident ugly person.

>The most important physical qualities of being a human is height and bone structure

> a Chester chirping a Chad

This is fuckin rich LOL. Now I've seen it all!

>american pie came out 18 years ago

That's a cute gay couple.

Ask him if he ever been personally effected by racism.....lol

Chad? lol no

chads

youtube.com/watch?v=_0wAMysBxKI

Whatever helps you sleep faggot lmaooo

Based.

The black did a thing on picking up girls simulation on buzz feed. Damn chads man. Not fair

Cool m8 post some more of the less than one in ten to calm yourself

/r9k/ here

Here's a cliffnotes version of what it means to be "Chad"

"Chad" is used as a disparaging term for a happy and confident male that represents all the least endearing parts of what that means. They're loud, boisterous and childish and really just make things worse unless other people can help it. Despite this, they skate through life because they were willed into being happy.They don't really understand why this is and they don't really care.

"Chad" in the sense that has been used and abused as a lazy, canned phrase basically just means the ideal male. Anyone that's handsome, successful and confident and people vaguely iterate this as if it's supposed to be bad.

This revised phrase has been iterated so much people have suggested revising it and adapting the term "Brad" to be "Chad" in the traditional sense. An off-brand, pale imitation as it were.

The connotative term for a black Chad is "Tyrone". As Chads of any ethnicity or other such description are basically named adhering to hamfisted portrayals of masculinity. Were there a Hispanic "Chad", the term would likely be something like "Martinez"

>having a hot girlfriend makes you a Chad

Dude just stop

Fucking kek. Here she is with her previous boyfriend..

youtube.com/watch?v=F8c_lPgf7qU

>btfo

I can't handle this.

>Were there a Hispanic "Chad", the term would likely be something like "Martinez"

That is the dumbest shit I've ever read on Sup Forums

Lmao Sup Forums btfo.

Close, his name is Mendez (nicknamed Jawy on the show)

interesting

He's btfo because you posted a mud sharks bad dating decisions despite the mathematical fact it's in the minority?

What the fuck is this bullshit

Imagine being this insecure.

No Chad is a force of nature but someone like Jake is a prime example of a Brad which is what you are describing.