So the Trump administration has decided to keep the same race classification that was used in 2010 for the 2020 Census...

So the Trump administration has decided to keep the same race classification that was used in 2010 for the 2020 Census in America

npr.org/2018/01/26/580865378/census-request-suggests-no-race-ethnicity-data-changes-in-2020-experts-say

Thoughts?

>counting muslims as white

>SEE DUMB EUROPEAN???? WE ARE MAJORITY WHITE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. BTFO.

They were supposed to add MENA as a race as well as move hispanic from identity to race, but neither party really want it.
Democrats are against it because they think more races would lead to more tensions and the info. could be used to favor white areas.
Republicans are against it because it would show America to be less white.

Spain is a poor shithole regardless.

OH NONONONONONO

*Inhales*

BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>Democrats are against it because they think more races would lead to more tensions and the info. could be used to favor white areas.
That doesn't make any sense. Hispanics and MENA's are already basically treated as separate races, no?

hispanic yes, but there is no selection currently for MENA so they choose other or white. The Democrats' concern is that census data is used for a lot of things like allocating funds or voting districts which could be structured so that it favored whites more.
It's really just political talk, I think they're also concerned about the census showing a low white percentage and all of the implications it has.

Is America that much non-white? This is why burgers get so triggered by the 56% meme?

WE ARABZ WUZ WHITEZ N SHIEET

>under the rule of donald trump, whites increased with 0.8%
>be europoor get allahed
>lol cucks!

It is. Especially if you live in a city. No one is really prepared to talk about how whites run most of the government and business when they're probably less than half the population. Once that figure gets released which will probably happen in 2020 regardless be prepared to hear about that for the following couple years because you know it will spill over just like everything else here.

Oh, fug. I didn't think of that, but AGAIN you already collect data on Hispanics and afaik MENA's already lean Democrat and I think a majority of them live in the cities (So Democratic areas), plus voting districts are defined by each state, no? So really I don't think having accurate data on where MENA people are concentrated would have much effect on redistricting desu.
>low percentage
But again, when people talk about white Americans they already mean non-Hispanic white Americans, right? Adding the MENA or Hispanic as race options wouldn't really affect the percentage that much. MENA's are like 1% the population, 3 if you include Jews as well.

Sorry, for the long comment lol. Just sharing what I think.

You're mostly right it won't make that big of a difference and it's not like many white people have reliable information on their heritage either.
I think it's all leading up to an ugly spat of muh heritage and what it means to be american which no one really wants to initiate.

To be fair sandniggs are like 0.1% of their population.

They are like 1%

Most Muslims in Europe are white though

3% of Americans are sandniggers (1% are Arabs and 2% are Jews)

The problems is counting hispanics as white. The brownest mexican is considered white to the government.

>Ashkenazis are Middle Eastern
Ummm

2%

Arab here. I still would have put white. Not putting a target on my back so int posters can mock white americans.

That’s not exactly the government’s fault, the problem lies in Hispanics who are clearly non-White identifying as white for some reason.
>Not putting a target on my back so int posters can mock white americans.
What the fuck does that even mean

52% is still majority