imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/767223093492264960
youtube.com/watch?v=RrHnCi7Kr6Y
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1464/97/1464970353299.webm
blogs.barrons.com/stockstowatchtoday/2016/08/16/berkshire-hathaway-is-warren-buffett-lagging-the-sp-500/
nytimes.com/2016/07/24/us/politics/influential-donors-criticize-ted-cruz-for-his-gop-convention-speech.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=2gpjp7nXAWk
breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/25/mexican-paper-called-trump-like-wall-deletes-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=2e_YBgh9O48
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1469/41/1469413459533.webm
dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/key-clinton-ally-implies-trump-white-house-would-start-looking-for-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/767223093492264960

This man was born the wrong skin color

>Is it possible to order MAGA hats to Europe? Anyone know how?
hit up Nimrod:
youtube.com/watch?v=RrHnCi7Kr6Y

Doesn't matter his skin colour. Not all blacks are shitty people and once again they'll be Americans just like they were on the track to before LBJ put them back on the plantation.

He's only 50% black I think. White father.

Trump is so fucking vain, I can't believe anyone likes that clown. Did'ja know just recently he organized an effort to have a naked statue of himself erected? Yep, the orange putrid mongoloid himself actually wants his naked, fat, misshapen blob of a body to be in exhibited in broad daylight for all to see... talk about a pompous egotistic putz! I bet he just loves the attention it gathers to his droopy man boobs, fat belly and tiny white little pencil dick... yep, that's our drumpf! Ain't no "negative attention" as he says... the man is self-centered, vain and arrogant like a 16 year old school girl! No wonder his twitter account sounds like a fucking school girl's gossip page - sad!

Stop posting this trap

>mfw these LA Times/USC figures

Hillary is too sick to campaign, huh?

/r/ing the latest infographic showing celebrities who attacked Trump and the subsequent tragedies (as it now applies to Warren Buffet apparently)

Not all black people are niggers!

So Trump has managed to go a whole week without saying anything that the media can twist into a shitstorm.

Is the new strategy working?

/r9k/ and Sup Forums are the boards that hate themselves the most so let's do the opposite.

Which board is the most patriotic and full of pride and why is it Sup Forums?

/po/

Based Zoe

>trap

what happened to buffet?

seems that way. He's managed to trick the media into reporting on him being normal as a big story. All according to plan I guess.

Did trump really regain the lead?

>Hillary winning: P-polls dont matter!!! They are fake!!

>Trump winning: Haha Trumps gonna win fuck you hillary shills!

Why the double standard faggots,

Trump isn't winning BECAUSE OF polls, he's winning DESPITE polls.

If the dishonest and skewed polls even show Trump winning, it means he must REALLY be winning.

I promise I'll give you (yous) when I'm online if you say nice things about Trump.

C'mon man.

Make traps great again!

Chick has a huge dick, tbqh.

#CrookedHillary is dying before our eyes.

Oh, it's just one poll? I thought the OP pic was implying he is winning in the RCP average again. Gotta start somewhere though, and this is a good sign.

No, he just didn't grew up with the trash black culture.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1464/97/1464970353299.webm

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

His last five rallies have been literally on fire, they keep getting better and better.
Trump hits the ground in Louisiana, inspects the damage and helps hand out supplies.. the way a President does. Meanwhile Hillary is nowhere to be found, and Obama insults the entire state by sending them memos with "friendly reminder not to be racist" instead of helping.

>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
6min b4 he appeared, what a fucking diva

not much, apparently he's underperfoming

blogs.barrons.com/stockstowatchtoday/2016/08/16/berkshire-hathaway-is-warren-buffett-lagging-the-sp-500/

Probably nothing, who knows.

Trump has it right. More jobs will open up more options for minorities other than being a gangbanger.
Right now, all Americans suffer at the lack of jobs but because of the special treatment of minorities, they have gotten complacent in their own culture.
Right now, BLMs embodies what is wrong with black culture right now. There is that picture of someone saying "All Lives Matter" and then they show a house on fire not getting put out because someone is spraying water on another house. They acknowledge that they have a problem, the fire, and they say the solution to it is to have special treatment. They ignore the fact that they are the ones setting fire to their own house, expecting someone, not them, to put it out.
It is crazy man. The solution is to treat those who act respectable with respect but blacks think they deserve it as a participation medal.

I get a sick kind of joy imagining her health suddenly getting worse and all the people saying it's a conspiracy getting BTFO

When Hillary is only shown winning because of oversampling dems, you know she's going to get wrecked. Trump is now winning even with this rigging..which indicates a landslide as he's probably +5-15%

Is that u yoko

Yes. The whole "saying something controversial to get media attention and differentiate yourself from the other candidates" worked in the primaries when there was so much shit going on, but now that the spotlight is only on Trump and Hillary and everyone is watching, he needed a new approach.

All hail the New Queen of Trumpgen

I thought there was no such thing as a perfect human

RCP is fucked from now till the election just because there will be polls determined to put Hillary in the lead regardless of what the actual reality on the ground is. Just look at that farce that totally unperson-ed a voting demographic. These polls bring the average down on the already shaky """"accurate"""" polling results.

Nobody should be fucking looking at the polls anyway until the debates.

In an extraordinary public rebuke, two influential donors who were among the biggest supporters of Senator Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign excoriated Mr. Cruz on Saturday for his decision not to endorse Donald J. Trump at the Republican National Convention.

The remarks from Robert Mercer of Long Island and his daughter Rebekah Mercer suggest widening fallout over Mr. Cruz’s convention speech, in which he did not endorse his former rival and, instead, suggested that Republicans should “vote your conscience” for candidates “up and down the ticket.”

“Last summer and again this year, Senator Ted Cruz pledged to support the candidacy of the nominee of the Republican Party, whomever that nominee might be,” the Mercers, who rarely comment in the news media, said in the statement to The New York Times. “We are profoundly disappointed that on Wednesday night he chose to disregard this pledge.”

The statement continued: “The Democratic Party will soon choose as their nominee a candidate who would repeal both the First and Second Amendments of the Bill of Rights, a nominee who would remake the Supreme Court in her own image. We need ‘all hands on deck’ to ensure that Mr. Trump prevails.”

“Unfortunately,” the statement added, “Senator Cruz has chosen to remain in his bunk below, a decision both regrettable and revealing.”

nytimes.com/2016/07/24/us/politics/influential-donors-criticize-ted-cruz-for-his-gop-convention-speech.html?_r=0

Came in here to post this.

Sup Forums has the most cognitive dissonance than any other board on Sup Forums. And this is a place that has two furry boards that insist they aren't furries.

That look on his face after she did that is full on JUST. But I don't approve of ripping up signs, that's Bernigger tier shit.

>polls are shady as fuck
>clear clinton bias, even when clinton is at a +5 bias there are +15 outliers regularly, weirdass poll demographics

>crooked polls show hillary winning: Friggin crooked polls
>crooked polls show trump winning: Even the crooked polls can´t hide trump winning!

Not a double standard, faget

Changing the system to reward success instead of failure will help massively. For fuck's sake, we subsidize their self destructive behavior and people wonder why it only keeps getting worse.

What are the odds Mark Cuban runs against Trump in 2020?

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin but ripping other people's handmade signs isn't very nice

youtube.com/watch?v=2gpjp7nXAWk

That one indian/paki dude smiling is cracking me up.

The constant shouting down of a line of questioning, which has enough evidence just from Hillary's concussion a few years ago, just tells me how badly the MSM is on damage control right now.

I unironically believe Hillary couldn't last one term as President, she plans to die in office so she gets that rosy glow that comes when people can't speak ill of the dead, no matter how much of a demon they were the day before.

>it's right when it agrees with me
Alright, sorry to disturb your echoes.

I'll leave you to wording the excuses for a rigged election come November.

Stress kills, how will she last till Nov? It's only going to get worse and worse for the WickedWitch of the West.

hahaha you gotta have some charisma to run, you can't just be some fat Jew nerd

The Mercers are helping Trump now aren't they? Also don't they have ties to both Kelly Anne and Bannon?

You autists do the exact same thing. When Trump wins, it's nothing and an outlier, and not worth noting, complete silence. When Hillary is in the lead, you spam the same poll 500 times a day.

You're all just as hypocritical and miserable for caring this much about number-crunching and polling data 3 months before the election.

lets tweet old wolfie blinker and tell him his lies destroyed cnn

Yes and yes. There are pics of Bannon chilling on one of their boats.

It is expected that some people would eventually get mad enough at these protesters, when they protest every single rally. I wouldn't be able to hold myself back if I was at that Minnesota protest where people were getting spit on and having their personal space violated. Would have went full on Alex Jones on them.
Sorry breh. Just needed something to start the thread with. One poll is the start, and if Trump continues with this 'pivot', there will be more of them.

That was completely staged.

No Mexican could ever write that many words.

CTR spams polls WAY more often when they're in their favor. It's literally all they have to talk about. Plus, everyone is going by the USC poll, which everyone still considered to be accurate when Trump was behind, because it has a solid methodology that can't be changed arbitrarily.

hahaha jesus you people are beyond delusional

>A Mexican newspaper that published a controversial editorial calling for a border wall between Mexico and Central America has pulled their story from their website.

>On Sunday, El Mañana published their editorial “Yes to the Border Wall … But in Mexico’s South”. As previously reported by Breitbart Texas, the editorial provided various arguments supporting a wall between Mexico and Central America instead of a wall with the United States.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/25/mexican-paper-called-trump-like-wall-deletes-story/

Hillary is holding a fundraiser today in MA while Trump is doing nothing today

#WheresTrump

youtube.com/watch?v=2e_YBgh9O48

Has there ever existed a more slimy face?

Just looking at him makes me want to brush my teeth with Netherlands.

spot the pedo

She is the hottest of all the Trump girls

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1469/41/1469413459533.webm

A lot of the leftist violence stopped as soon as bikers started to organize and mobilize to defend Trump supporters at rallies. They're cowards and unsurprisingly back down when they can't intimidate people or when there is a risk that people might hit back.

>More jobs will open up more options for minorities other than being a gangbanger.
Yes, but being niggers, they will still choose to be gangbangers. Even with every opportunity given to them to be a decent member of society, black culture dictates that working a job is a white people thing and weekly paychecks are nothing when they can just sell drugs and make thousands every week. They are their own problem, not the society they live in. No matter what the government does, niggers gonna nig and will ruin their own and each other's lives for the sake of the awful black culture they've created for themselves.

Where was Hillary the past 4 days when Trump had a rally every single day?

>this is a place that has two furry boards that insist they aren't furries.
hello newfag

Being hooked up to the special factory outlet so her battery doesn't die.

Apparently she only campaigns twice a week, the rest she """"rests"""".

4.5 BONGS UNTIL PPD POLL

GONNA SEE SOME RED TEXT TODAY BOYS

I CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR TONIGHT

FUCK YEAH

Very nice

I like how his hair looks better after the ice gets thrown on it

Who's the bernout?

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
SOROS' BITCH
GLOBALIST WITCH

>Key Clinton Ally Implies Trump White House Would ‘Start Looking For Jews’

A former Bill Clinton White House official and senior adviser to Hillary Clinton implied Thursday that a Donald Trump administration would “start looking for Jews.”

Ann Lewis served as communications director for President Bill Clinton and was a senior adviser for Hillary’s 2000 senate run and 2008 presidential bid. She was speaking during the Democratic National Convention on a panel for the Democratic Party’s Jewish Caucus at the Philadelphia Convention center.

Lewis described Republican nominee Donald Trump as a “a candidate who deliberately and consciously tries to divide.”

“We know from recent history that when you live in a society where the forces of division looks for scapegoats, Jews are next in line,” Lewis added. “Don’t kid ourselves. Wherever they start, if that is the way people amass power, they will start looking for Jews. Donald Trump is a racist demagogue spouting dark rhetoric - don't be his next victims.”

dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/key-clinton-ally-implies-trump-white-house-would-start-looking-for-jews/

source

girl who stole the sign is a trump supporter. the one holding the sign put anti-trump stuff on the back of it and that's why the trumpgirl ripped it up

Why isn't Trump hammering Hillary hard about emails, Benghazi, "sniperfire" and all that other bullshit?