Supergirl #1 preview

No files to post because reasons

multiversitycomics.com/previews/supergirl-1/

a few things:

Does Kara know that Krypton blew up? Her comment seems to indicate that she was referring to Krypton in the present tense even though it blew up a while ago and if she had talked to Clark at any point she would fucking now that

I can't wait for the mere existence of that black kid to trigger Sup Forums and derail every thread with BLACKED and KEK and other shitty maymays

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KO8dC9UtEhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All-Star Superman Homage on the first page

Nice one, Orlando

I know some are going to be rustled by the idea of Kara being precieved as being autistic

putting her in school is dumb, she's old enough to be out of it and it's overdone drama.
What was wrong with Space Super Hero School, that was fun and with good characters to boot.
I hope the older run gets mentioned more.

I seriously don't like this artist.

>Her comment seems to indicate that she was referring to Krypton in the present tense

I mean, it's basically a slip of the tongue. As the following pages show, she's still thinking of Krypton frequently.

I don't know, I think it comes off a bit awkward. Feels a bit try hard and forced.

>Making a preview thread but not posting the images
what's even the point of this?

Same. The school setting sucks too. Can't believe I like Superwoman more than this.

Superwoman is pretty shit, Supergirl Rebirth was okay.

>>Superwoman is pretty shit, Supergirl Rebirth was okay.
Superwoman #1 was a lot better than Supergirl rebirth

OP's autism

Also because we've seen these images before.

Nah.

Autistic Supergrill...mememagic strikes again!

Because OP's a faggot

shit taste

Well I disagree. I found Supergirl Rebirth to be a pretty poor issue, just filler. Superwoman had a lot of characterization for Lana and Lois packed in with a decent setup to the arc.

youtu.be/KO8dC9UtEhY ..

it's capeshit, what did you expect?

>they do not even teach internal combustion on krypton anymore.
I like this line.

The art and dialouge here makes me want these 2 to be writing a krypton story instead.

>stuck up scientific rival.
I hope they drop that fast.

Still otherwise this is decent.

Although it occurs to me they dont teach anything on krypton anymore.

I can't deal with this art.

Most of the Rebirth issues have been weak and not ultimately reflective of the quality of the actual title.

I dont see what problem you all have with the art its nothing outstanding but its not bad.

The big rebirth banner ruining these great covers grinds my jimmies.

Im more bothered that they used the banner for the war crimes special that was not a rebirth book damit.

I mean it was high quality enough to be one but it was not one.

>Skirt is back

No...

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wait did you like the crotchplate.