Erma is for______

>you will never Hug_ Erma

If Jason Voorhees could do it, I'm sure we could too user.

Erma is impossible to resist.

The cuteness is only slightly undermined by the fact that her mom canonically has a dick full of smallpox.

Actually, I believe the writer has said that this is Samara and not Sadako. So no creepy male version thing.
Is it bad that the only reason I'm excited for Rings is for all the Erma content it will generate?

>Is it bad that the only reason I'm excited for Rings is for all the Erma content it will generate?

Nah. The movie on it's own it's probably gonna suck.

New Ring movie coming out?

Wut

Did that Samara vs Sadako thing come out yet? I think I recall it being over the summer or something.

*Sadako vs Kayako

I think it's out in Japan, but I wonder if it will come in western theaters.

Likely not. The ending was weird as fuck.
You know, why hasn't Erma interacted with Kayako yet? Seems like she prefers western horror mostly.

This guy fucked a ghost.

Truly a man we can all admire.

Indeed.

Weird by our ghost movie standards or weird by Japans ghosts movie standards? Because Japans ghost weirdness is on a whole nother level.

balls deep animal fuck

Maybe as a fathom event.

Why is Erma so cute?

Where's this guy and his wife origin story we need to know how he do it

I'm going with this

these comics dropped in quality when they started being story focused

Eh, probably more so by our movie standards.
Eh, I enjoy the stories.The dodgeball one was fun.

I've had a few classes with Brandon, the story-focus is probably coming from class prompts moreso than personal desire. I don't know if that means that he'll go back to doing one-offs or not, but if I had to guess I'd say "probably."

Also Hi Brandon! If you're here.

So, if Erma is a class project thing, does that mean he'll stop doing them once he graduates?
Cause I sure hope not. I would buy the shit out of an Erma comic. Hell, he could probably get it printed in horror magazines like Fangoria.

No, I don't think it is. I think that Erma is his life and he's just using class assignments as an excuse to make more of it. He loves the shit out of horror and horror movies and Erma seems to be born from that, so I don't think she'll stop existing anytime soon.

He also produces physical comics and has been to a few cons in the area we school in. He's socially awkward and whatnot so I don't know if he'll expand but he is out there!

Oh awesome.
Definitely tell him then to try and go for the horror magazines idea. I think it could really take off. Like a scary version of the Peanuts.

I will if I ever get the opportunity to! You can also reach him through his tumblr or on DA I think. Also here's the final for the most recent class we had together, proof that Erma exists physically. Excuse the laptop cam

You do understand that you have a responsibility to the rest of us to make sure he never comes here.

I'm reasonably sure that he already does, though I'm not sure if he's ever seen one of these threads. He at least knows about Sup Forums, not that that's an accomplishment anymore.