Hey user, hang out by the pool with me, I do not want to be lonely while there is no one at the pool!

hey user, hang out by the pool with me, I do not want to be lonely while there is no one at the pool!

if you're there then there isnt no one

you should kill yourself probably

that's a big flamingo

bnupp

does this girl has unusually long legs, or is it some camera trick? any other pics to confirm it?

just normal

>any other pics to confirm it?

sure user

*blocks your path*

Pedos should be hanged.

here's best alisa to calm you down

quick! what's her ig before thread dies?

alisasabirova

ig/inyourmomsdm/

i owe you a beer.

*open your legs*

Is this considered CP??

>ITT: 65% is not enough

what happen to 4keks?

Woah. Logic

I want civilization to collapse just so I can get a chance to get me a special traveling companion who I protect and scavenge for tasty insects with :3 She could make good rope because of her friendship bracelet braiding skills. I've imagined tens of thousands of these scenarios. One time I imagined she found a 4 leaf clover and saved it for our anniversary and garnished my bug-cake with it :3 wow so romantic even in the post apocalypse :3333333333333333

strong pit game

where is the P in this thread??

>8 years old

welcome to Sup Forums bro

Thanks mate!

That's actually a pretty cool idea.
Completely unrelated can you post your finger prints? I love to collect the finger prints of people who make funny posts :P

>Television & Film

8 is the new 100! I LIKE DEM BRINK-O-DEATH GRANNIES

I work for a woman with a 14 year old daughter who does this to me all the time.

The little girl often has guys 4 or 5 years older than her come over to (I assume) have sex. Her mother is a junkie and sleeps all day so I don't think she notices or cares.

you would recognize the girl if you watch Disney

u sound like a girl so yes ill gib u anything :7

btw im a teacher. im in class right now. also I'm a nigger, hope thats ok! whats ur music.ly

>also I'm a nigger

nice touch

Where the fuck are the mods!

Is it Jenna?

>2017
>gookmoot still not allowing mp4 files

I've had two milf sluts flaunt their daughters at me (sending unsolicited pics, "here's my daughter" sort of thing). Was weird. Not sure if they were trying to leech off their daughters' youthful attractiveness or what, but it was flagrant.

what do you mean by this?

A teacher and a cunnybro? That's so awesome.
Yes I am a girl. Can you give me your adress?
Also two pics of your face. One normal and one in profile?

THE MODS STARTED THIS THREAD BUD

I just scrolled through this thread, not sure how this is related to television and film? I don't think I'm gonna stick around but I was just curious if anyone else has a boner for no reason by any chance? It's fucking weird.