Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWFmPwmW4jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gonna be clownkino

>Jew clown
D r o p p e d

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Thats a big forehead

It is worrying that we have seen absolutely zilch of Bill Skarsgard's performance as Pennywise. Like I get that they're worried nobody ciould ever live up to Tim Curry, but maybe he's shit and they're hiding it.

He's always had a big forehead.

Was everybody floating down here part of your plan?

I just hope it doesn't relly on predictable jumpscares

the fact that people will still think Tim Curry's pennywise is better than this is fucking hilarious

Perhaps he's wondering why you would scare a man before floating him down the drain

It would be nearly flawless if not for the stupid mouth lines that go into the eyes.
There's been two trailers where he speaks.

still looks awful

If I honk your nose will you float down here?

Hey contrarian!

typical contrarian faggot

the fact that you're a faggot is fucking evident because of this comment

Go watch Tim Currys performance right now and tell me if it's fucking good, you idiot. It's garbage. Its nOTHING like the books, he sounds like he inhales 50 cigarettes a day

IT is a shit book and Stephen King can't finish a story to save his life. Most of his work is shit. SHIT

I'm cautiously optimistic for this movie. I really hope it's good.

skarsgaard is swedish though.

wtf It's not like I remember. Some of the scenes the design still looks god tho (especially when he bares his teeth)

The first scene with Georgie and the bit in the library are pretty much the only good scenes in the old version.

Also this.

This must be hands down the scariest clown I've ever seen!

It's almost like Curry's Pennywise is off-putting and creepy through his acting. Like a clown that you would not want around your children. That versus a clown that looks edgy, is always in dark lighting, and is overall spoopy.

Curry's clown works better for a random serial killer, edge clown makes more sense for an eldritch spider cunt who wants to frighten and eat little children.

> Kiss me fat boy
> digging graves, Stan's full

It's not a spider. Neither was Dandelo.

You forgot to say that this is your opinion, or do you want to be provocative?

Yet a made-for-TV clown like Curry's was the stuff of nightmares for a generation of children. I won't argue that the original production doesn't hold up if you're an adult but when you're a kid it is terrifying and part of the reason for that is because of the innocent, plain, domestic aesthetic of the miniseries. It lures a child into a false sense of security that Pennywise destroys whenever he is on screen.

This new Pennywise is trying too hard, as if it does not rest on the actor's own skill like Curry's performance. The movie looks like it is trying too hard. Too Dionysian right out of the gate.

hey, don't hate people who want to be special and different, they really need it

tldr; nostalgia

I don't hate them, but I see these people in every forum or discussion thread, with anonymous members. It's getting obvious and I'm curious what their motivation is.

tfw you'll never get to be held tenderly like this

lone wolf syndrome

they should made him more normal not like a mutant

pic related

He wasn't like that in the book, the 90s miniseries, and he won't be like that in this one!

did you even read the books nigger. He was absolutely NOT normal in the books he was always off putting and weird

stephen kings inspiration

mfw he looks like a nice boy with lotsa friends

Already been proven by King himself that gacy was no inspiration for the character. So, try again.

when he changed form, but not his everyday clown form

>i didn't read the books!

look at my clown pic, still no chills?

WRONG

I hope that IT is not horrible

unconsciously
gacy was arrested in 1978, he wrote IT in 1986, there has to be some influences from media still hidden in his mind

Not denying this entirely, but here's an interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWFmPwmW4jg

"During a particular strenuous book tour, King was on a flight when someone dressed as Ronald McDonald boarded the plane and sat next to him. At the appropriate time, the clown took out a cigarette and ordered a gin & tonic.

When King asked where the clown had come from, the clown replied, "McDonald-land.""

tfw my hairline looks like that

Dem lipz

SHOOP DA WHOOP

Looks pretty good. Will watch IT.

I also enjoyed The Dark Tower, but everybody on Sup Forums is racist and won't watch Dark Tower cause it has a black man in it.

Sup Forums is also pedo and will boycott IT because it won't have THAT SCENE in IT.

you'll never be this excited and enthused

too old

didn't notice he had his arm around that kid til now

the new beverly looks like an ugly lesbian, I guess the fucking sjw's creeped in

I hope they make patrick hockstetter as fucked up as the book version

that's a big mouth

You're thinking of Victor, I think? Kid with the flies in the box and locked a dog in the junkyard fridge?

desu this is the only movie I've been hyped to see in a good while.

The last was Hobbit

And hopefully they include >that scene

I really wish he got raped like in scary movie....

I wish that mouth got raped. Those lips...

laughed harder than you would believe

stranger things kids group vs loser's club, who would win? go!

my bet is on ST because 11 > loser's club

shit, meant this for and was talking about the other THAT scene, not the THAT scene everyone else wants.

that was patrick, victor criss was just a normal bully, even a tame one who realized how crazy henry was getting

Was that Patrick and Bowers? Or Viktor again. I can't remember- re reading the book but I'm not to that part yet.
My bad if so.

I want to see fucked up leper-Penny chasing Eddie asking for a blowjob. One of my fave parts. Makes me laugh, also makes me terrified for whatever reason.

It's Patrick that tries to give Henry some succ

loser's club, because 11 never got gangbanged by the bois

And Bev watches, I at least remember that much.

PENNYWISE IS CUTE!

CUTE!

huh, interesting,. Thanks!

for all those chubby chasers

What's this from? Only asking in case it's a new trailer or smth

1990s miniseries commentary is comfy.

No pedo but the actress they got for Bev is cute. I have a soft spot for gingers though.

fuck, there is already a crossover

Tiny Mammals

These guys look so much less cunty than the Stranger Things cunts

> old things are only good because nostalgia
Listen you 18- punk: This movie is only being made because adults today would remember being terrified of the old one.

I'm pretty iffy about the look (especially the teeth), but I'm still excited for the movie.

I'm listening to the audiobook now to prepare, hoping this is a more faithful adaptation.

it would be extremely funny

Same. Book has a great narrator.

Me too, user

the part where he peeks around behind the drain pipe, flips out while running out of the water, and crawls lopsided out of the cupboard all look like primo shit, i genuinely do want to see this

Soggy screaming basement Penny is best. I think people are forgetting that there is a "playfulness" injected into the character as much as there is violence and creepiness. I'm excited for a multifaceted monster-villain.
The actor, Bill, learned how to contort just for this movie, as well. I'm glad he's having fun with the role, it'll show on screen.

:3

You're a big clown

Why do you think that is?

I wonder if that's George.

Why what? Why do I think she's cute? Why do I have a soft spot for gingers?

In my opinion, you're a fucking retard.