ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16125328
youtu.be/A-2NToVkN_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>negros
>think

Where'd you get this?

Sure, drink your growth hormones and estrogens, goy

They do realise that if they and their children begin drinking milk they might develop a tolerance for it later down the evolutionary line right?

Fuck now I want some ice cold milk.

>All humans are born drinking milk

So we're all spawns of Satan

>tfw love milk but can't drink it anymore

fuck everything

Nailed

Joke's on them. I drink it straight from the carton.

This. Milk causes unwanted hormonal effects in men and unlike what's been spouted for years now, people don't actually need milk. You won't get osteoporosis and weak bones if you don't drink milk, how the fuck do you think the shitskins manage to live without it?

((()))

>Ching Chong Fin Lin tries to compensate for his lactose intolerance.

If you can't drink milk, you are not white. Simple as that.

I'm white and I think that milk is fucking disgusting.

Is IQ deficiency in shitskins result of lack of milk in their diet?

fpbp

Nah it's do to inbreeding.

Milk is the white mans drink

Stop posting that coalburner.

skim milk master race.

just copped a fresh gallon from wawa.

Japan confirmed least-white nation on Earth.

That's not how evolution works.

So is beer. I don't think other races can drink beers.

Seriously..plain milk is fucking gross, when I was a kid just the smell could make me retch.

They can, it's just that they get fucked up in two beers since Europeans have genes that increase alcohol tolerance.

First, I don't give a flying fuck about being white.
Second, I'm lactose tolerant.
I simply choose not to drink milk because of the hormonal effects. I get enough xenoestrogens and other unhealthy bullshit through everything else without intentionally ingesting it in the form of milk.

>wawa
>not going to turkey hill

2% milk tastes the best in my honest opinion. Skim milk tastes like watered down milk. It's so nasty.

Huh, I've never seen one drinking.

>Scottish, Ukrainian, Swedish, Polish
>Drink 6 - 10 liters of milk a week

it's delicious senpai.

>he can't manually control his testosterone levels.

at least the ones that survive drinking milk :^)

Uh...

What about the Abos mate?

I'm more concerned about my estrogen levels. I'd rather not ingest estrogens and xenoestrogens if I can avoid it.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16125328

Milk tastes terrible. I'm black.

The entirety of my family loves that shit though. I don't even eat bowls of cereal because milk

M8 if just drinking milk will fuck you up hormonally you are already screwed.

Because it's white.

They drink it but cannot handle it, in fact most abo communities are banned from drinking it because of (((Racist))) legislation

>loved drinking milk as a kid
>at some point it became disgusting to me
>even smelling it now makes me gag

How does a thread this dumb warrant replies tho? It doesn't even show a black person in the screenshot. Why did we reply?

There are no abos in Tasmania.

cows milk is for cows.

>lactose intolerant to the point hwere I get really terrible gas just from drinking a glass of milk
>still consume dairy products because I love them too much to give up

Why must nature be so cruel to me...

>tho
Nigger please go.

There's no anything in Tasmania

shit really? I'm whiter than snow and if i dont drink a large glass of milk with every meal I feel like shit.

I'm half white and I can drink milk ;)
2 out my 4 siblings can't maybe the meme is true.

>First, I don't give a flying fuck about being white.
Yes, because you're not white.

If by anything you mean shitskins, then yes.

Milk is pretty gross tasting, not only that but it has all kinds of growth hormones and additives.

I just drink almond milk now.

>just
Except that milk is hardly the only source of xenoestrogens in our societies and I want none of it.

Reminder that if you can't drink a glass of whole milk without any adverse side effects you aren't white

Wait what? Why are they in Tasmania?

>tfw u have better bone density and more calcium than silly dindus who are afraid of milk

Did you remember to activate it?

I only like powdered milk. I add a few tea spoons of them into choco or coffee.

Higher bone density is why dindus can't swim

how do you drink almond milk? almonds don't even have titties

I know that feel bro, almost every product here has lactose in it.

Are niggers lactose intolerant?
>tfw favorite breakfast is oats with milk

They're not. You said
>There's no anything in Tasmania
I said
>If by anything you mean shitskins, then yes.
Therefore I'm saying you're saying
>There's no shitskins in Tasmania

this map is completly off
only 15% of german adults have lactose intolerance

shitskins often get rickets in european countries due to vitamin D deficiency actually

>he doesn't expel wierd ass unwanted entities and chemicals from his body.

youtu.be/A-2NToVkN_w

Oh. Well that's alright then. But there's no jobs either...though I suppose that's no different than the mainland.

Two scoops of protein powder, milk, banana and peanut butter. Delicious.

Nigs don't even know how to cook steak properly, (they enjoy their steak cooked into shoe leather)

If you're a leaf you drink milk straight from the bag. Eh?

I think it's more to do with their inability, or unwillingness to learn it. It's a largely unnatural means of movement for humans, so it must be learned. Combine it with nigger braids, hair products, etc that they don't want to mess up.

>Negros

Try harder faggot.

Milk is the shit!

Yes, shitskins do. I'm Finnish, my skin is pale enough to actually make enough vitamin D for myself when I'm in the sun.

non-whites are usually lactose intolerant, especially latinos.

>Milk me.

Bulgaria you are the fucking worst posters on this board I swear

That's not a bad idea

I love milk but reading this thread about how it's got oestrogen... Nigga I don't need no oestrogen

But I literally have milk all the time with cereal and coffee. So almond milk would be a good replacement

>Mfw we have both

>anymore
?

bet you drink it from silk bags as well princess?

I'm done with your shit Bulgaria

>Be cow
>Can be artificially inseminated to produce milk and my calves gets taken away over and over again
>Spend whole fucking life standing confined in a small cage, in a constant hell-loop of getting inseminated, giving birth, milking and getting abused by sexually frustrated workers.
>All because there is someone who cant drink fucking milk and yet this glutton loves it so much he is willing to fart all day everyday for a glass of it.

Why must nature be so cruel to me...

Even niggers can drink milk when they're babies and small children.

What about soy? is that from satan too?

One 710 ml of Corona usually gets blacks going off. Indians love to drink but they all get fucking wild in about an hour. Natives gave us a country when they tasted firewater. The only minorities that are cool to drink with are Asians. Girls all get slutty, flips know how to party, hiroshimas are always down to gamble

I dunno either. I drank it all the time but once I hit 25 for some reason it started to make me really sick and still does to this day. I have to buy the lactose free stuff if I ever want to drink it.

Is it because you like cock, eh?

What's your favorite flavour of foreskin?

I'm with him on that. Milk is disgusting. It's just slightly thicker than water and that's gross as hell. It's got to be like drinking cum.

Industry is a beautiful thing

>Soy contains phytoestrogens called isoflavones that may mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen in your body.

>a fucking milk bag
why?

rare

Is that how you treat your cows in Poland?

Just eat yoghurt with pita mate

What the fuck is with Niger, why are they ALWAYS a statistic anomaly

>drink upwards of a liter of that shit per day depending on my mood, always like it with food as opposed to standalone

>never broken a bone

>skeleton may as well be adamantium

>nearly metallic blonde hair and white as a fucking cloud on a nice day in a blue sky

Dairy is giving amazing, yo.

No pity for subhumans.

You have autism yeah?

not sure, somalis staple diet is milk and flour mixed into porridge with a banana thrown in at festivities

>soy
>milk

Can't tell if meme, or people actually this retarded...

I can taste the rainbow from that flag

The dark lord makes soy

You didn't answer question, faggot.