ANGERY, I'M AN ANGERY SCIENTIST

ANGERY, I'M AN ANGERY SCIENTIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2jOH8Q1DKk
youtu.be/wL49MHfSSrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

criminally underrated show
what if mo willems and dan n' swampy worked together on something?

DVD when?
the crappy sound quality and that stupid purple boomerang logo really sets off my autism

sheep in the big city?

I miss this fucking show.

General Specific and Private Public were great.

Jesus calm down dude. No need to be...mad about it.

Who is this? Is he actually pretty cool.

well he did invent a raygun powered by sheep

You're overreacting a bit, there, Carlos. I hope you're not jelly. Or for that matter piftie, terrine, or, heaven forbid, aspic

>Not using question marks in the second part

Kek.

Basically, a captive sheep would be placed in a small, high-static environment, essentially a small capsule lined with exceptionally conductive material. As the sheep moves and struggles inside the capsule, the resulting static electricity is captured by an electrostatic harvester linked to a generator that powers the ray gun. The more the sheep struggles, the more power the ray gun generates.

Indeed.

I couldn't stand this show when I was a kid.

Sheep was a really mediocre show, but man someone at CN must've liked it because I remember nigh-constant promos hyping it up during its run. Maybe they knew it wasn't very good, so they worked extra-hard to convince kids it was worth watching.

The attempt at a wacky Jay Ward tribute style just fell really damn flat imo.

you guys realize you just don't get it, right? like it's definitely you

Does anybody remembers the live action promo?
youtube.com/watch?v=u2jOH8Q1DKk

COMPUTER, I'M A COMPUTER-Y GUY

>youtube.com/watch?v=u2jOH8Q1DKk [
Its because, if i remember correctly, it was a highly-rated pilot during one of the votes they did

>Its because

Only you.

OP, you really should have posted about this last month during Clearance Day season.
youtu.be/wL49MHfSSrc

those kids look straight out of The Offbeats. I miss that shit too. good ol' Willems