D-do you guys even care about 50 dead turks or its just a bombing in another shithole muslim country by now ?

d-do you guys even care about 50 dead turks or its just a bombing in another shithole muslim country by now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3750906/Blast-hits-wedding-southern-Turkey-casualties-reported.html
youtube.com/watch?v=if-UzXIQ5vw
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3322708/Turkey-supporters-boo-minute-s-silence-victims-Paris-attacks-prior-team-s-friendly-against-Greece-Istanbul.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3750906/Blast-hits-wedding-southern-Turkey-casualties-reported.html

The second case

I only care in that it makes me happy

Its literally a non story

the latter*

>shit in the kitchen, etc.

That's 50 less turks coming here

someone post that nip screenshot about poo on the table, turkroaches, etc

>Implying roachistan matters
kill yourself as long as you are able to do so.

Shit in the toilet;shit on the kitchen table. Blahblahblah

el numero dos*

2nd

If your flag has Islamic symbols in it, terrorist attacks in your failed state interest no one.

High score?

Not really habibi güzel çelik, sorry. It has become too common. Was it ISIS or is your Sultan just jumping to conclusions?

feels bad to see what Ataturk fought for go to shit, rip secular turkey.

you have to go back

isis. probably erdog himself

Good turk - dead turk.

If I wake up and find shit in a toilet its not really a big deal. If I wake up and find shit on my kitchen table thats a fucking problem that I need to worry about.

sorry you have to cut a diseased limb off above the rot. sorry your country will be reduced back to stoneage.

I do care

yeah b-but we arent syria tier r-right ?

No. You are the enemy of the free world.

I mean, it sucks for them. I would prefer it for them if it didn't happen, but I'm neither surprised nor do I care enough about Turkey to work up much emotion over it.

>another shithole muslim country by now
Not by now, it always was like that for us

>d-do you guys even care about 50 dead turks or its just a bombing in another shithole muslim country by now ?

I'd care if I didn't believe your own government was behind it.

>by now
this was always the case, subhuman

They talk about it every 20 minuts on the polish radio

I don't give a fuck. You are worse than a muslim country. As long as you have that flag, you are an enemy.

nope

We are all Syria tier by now.

Not yet

>just a bombing in another shithole muslim country by now

Isn't it? Your own stupid ass religion, your own problem. Just don't spread it to the rest of the world.

k-komshi ;_;

Well, Erdogan is literally turning your country into a Syria-tier shithole! (Not that it wasn't a shithole to begin with). Enjoy your sultanate Mehmet

no..turkey is like a muslim shithole sprinkled with glitter..
we are just sorry if kurds got hurt

#prayforkurdistan

Fix your fucking culture. Western life was so much better before we had to pretend to care about savage brown death cult goblins. We should resegregate the whole world.

The latter, sorry to say. Your ruler staged a fake coup to purge the opposition and get rid of secular people with influence in your country. Turkey is a lost cause and most of your people don't seem to care.

you know your cunt is behind all this mess

>Koksal Baba is still okay

Resilient little roachy, I heard he hid in an old fridge while the coup was happening.

>drake meme
kys

>die ewige Amerika

If they aren't mudslime, they might evolve from roaches into turkey birds. And at least turkey birds taste good.

>Good turk - dead turk.

>Personal responsibility is someone else's problem

>drake

That's Kanye

So what else is going on in Turkey? Any legal cases opened in regards to the coup? Seems like rhe AKP is just dumping anyone they don't like in prison camps these days.

Do turks even care about this ? since it's kurds

shithole xd
i came back from romania thinking things would be better in 2013
boy was i wrong

втopoтo*

you're right. Syria's government doesn't support ISIS

Do you care about the 2 million Christians you guys killed yet?

>No Rem to fix Turkey with

Fuck ;_;

please get rekt
#CrushTheRoach

lol turks btfo.

>caring about non-humans

As long as Anzu makes it I dont care what happens to every other roach. Country is more doomed than mine, and thats saying something

50 dead is pretty dull by French standards.

i was in turkey when i was like 6 years old and it was surprisingly beautiful, peaceful, clean etc

felt like a typical southern european shithole like spain or greece. probably changed a bit since then though

REM can't fix Turkey, it just provided a solution in one of their songs
youtube.com/watch?v=if-UzXIQ5vw

We'd care, but your country booed during a moment of silence for the paris victims at a soccer game. Shot down a Russian plane passing by just to swing dicks. Turkey has only proved moderate islam is still cancer.

Eat shit and die, roach.

Turkey will soon get into a deep shit in middle east. The so-called 30000+ Gulenists who are believed to be kept in prisons will primarily be used, special ops. We're again hoping to put 1 and get 3 in return, which we will not. Just cover your asses, shit is about to hit the fan.

> Southern Turkey
>Turk
It was a kurdish wedding even i don't care about it

He is probably an American with a proxy, most Greeks love their Turkish masters-i mean neighbors

Sorry friends, you decided to take path of islam, tyranny, throwing innocent people to prisons and eliminating minorities. You are nothing different than Syria or Iran.

You will never ever be a part of enlighted European Union. We will won our battle against immigrants and we will save our countries. You always gonna be a poor cockroaches that eat dirt.

I'm very, very sorry.

>Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks and chant 'Allahu Akbar' before Greece friendly

>dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3322708/Turkey-supporters-boo-minute-s-silence-victims-Paris-attacks-prior-team-s-friendly-against-Greece-Istanbul.html

You know what OP ? Allahu fucking akbar ! Death to turkroach.

>start becoming more islamic, purge secular members of army, govt etc
>why does noone care when we get bombed now

golly gee i dunno hey

Cockroaches predate dinosaurs. In a sense, Turkey is the oldest civilization, the only ones who could truly say WE WUZ.

Looking at Rem makes me calm down. That is the only thing that I can find salvation in. ;_;

You'll forgive me, but my sympathy for your people has pretty much evaporated at this point.

>infraredfart

Best thing I've seen in days.

Serious question to roaches on Sup Forums. Why do you come here? I'm genuinely curious, you have to be the most hated posters on this forum.

Pretty much this. Don't forget the fucking ottomans too.

Exactly, Pierre

I hadn't heard. But, I'm indifferent to you guys killing each other. It's really not my business.

>forum

This was really shameful, decent people in Turkey denounced this but well decent people are a minority in here.

Since childhood we're extremely competitive and cruel to each other and when we see westerns with such thin skins it's just too good to not approach

The Muslim world is chaotic and self destructive, so yeah if I'm honest I don't care. I'm completely desensitized now. I save my caring energy for people and families close to me that are having a hard time.

>Eliminating minorities
>imprisoning "innocent" "people"
>bad thing
>talks about removing minorities from European countries

Y'all dun goofed Poland

Y'all "moderate muslims" need to fix/reform your fucking literal walking disaster of a religion. Then I might actually give about a gram's worth of shit about your asses.

Shut the fuck up you apologist westernized cuck. I don't approve the booing but why the fuck should i care about some surrender monkeys getting rekt? Do they respect our dead?

People die everywhere around the world every day. What makes a frenchies life more important then another's life? Because they have more political power and money? Fuck off

>by now
as it as always been, desu

also I second this.

OHHHH ALLLAHHHH REMEMBER THE 50 TRILLION DEAD TURKS

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE TIME THE EXTERMINATOR SHOWED UP

>2015
at least upload the meme you fuck

Because white people died, 1 white life is worth 100,000 subhuman lives

update*

>REEEE, WE ARE RACE OUR DEATH TOLLS HERE!!!
>I DON'T CARE IF YUROFAGS DIE OR NOT!!!
>FUCK YUROFAGS FOR NOT CARING FOR ME OR MY COUNTRY
Nothing surprising that they wouldn't want to bother for us, yeah? Not to mention some of us are fucking happy when there is a terrorist attack in the EU, in which innocents die.

>ARE RACE
ARE RACING*

The more dead Turks the better. Albania, Bosnia, Greece, Cyprus, and all of Anatolia needs to be cleared of the roach influence.

bu adam bütün gün milletin postlarındaki ingilizce hatalarını düzeltiyor lan eminim aq
o değilse bile öyle bi türk orospu çocuğu var bu başlıktaysan ananın kıllı amını sikeyim Sup Forums lan burası kim siker grameri falan
siktirgit redditte yap ne bok yapıyosan kimse sevmiyor seni burada

Fight against hate with the Rem love.

Ataturk kept Turkey from being carved up and you respect him?

It never quite clicked with me why there was so much hate for turkey posters. I briefly skimmed this thread and I'm now a firm believer in the absolute genocide of your disgusting belief that you're the same species as me. Fucking hell I need a shower just reading this kind of sickness.