Has Sup Forums gone to church today?

Has Sup Forums gone to church today?

Si

I am the Church; cunt.

Not yet, but taking my wife and our 3 blue eyed children there in about 5 hours. Feelsgood.exe

I have to work :^(

>worship a Jew at least once per week
good goys

d'Arc?

Sabbath was yesterday heretic

Not yet. About to go help with an outside service/fundraiser for a new church. They're beaners so service always starts late lol

Shes cute for a dude

>going to your weekly indoctrination session and paying your like a good goy

The roleplaying on this board is approaching cringe levels.

>Not living in 80% nonreligious country.

Feels so good to not be surrounded by people who still believe in Santa.

No, but God is everywhere so going to an institutionalized money grabbing place shouldn't be a high priority on God's list.

Does it say in the Bible that church is the only place where you can worship God? Especially when the catholic church is know for its defense of pedophiles.

t. lazy ass neckbeard

Is Blair Christian?

I don't believe in a faith that caused people to murder innocent muslims who just wanted to settle down in europe

Good on you for being no worse then Muslims and forcefully indoctrinating your children.

Bet you also cut the tip skin off their penis so they don't masturbate, and to make them more jewish.

why ?

I went Saturday, I'm gonna be busy all day today.

Have a good time, brothers.

>going to church
I'd rather tip my fedora desu senpai

nice b8

Probably, it would fit the theme of mental illness. What a lazy fuck too. Didn't cut off the dick, didn't change the name. Dumb bitch put a wig on so he could beat off in the ladies washroom.

I'm banned

*tips*

He doesn't cut his dick off because he knows that surgery does not give you a fully functional vagina it just gives you a wound.

anyone with half a brain would likely agree with me

t.basement virgin

Hello Melbourne

Too busy with work. :()

as opposed to people with an entire brain?

>supporting the cuck club that is the church
>worshipping Joseph's wife's son
>posting a trap

Why are Christians always so undignified characters?

Went to Canterbury cathedral yesterday.
The choir was practicing too.
There were a lot of Frenchies there

Has she posted her feminine penis on the web yet?

Powerhouse industrial/business city, what shit backwards city are you in?

it's supposed to mean that even people with half a brain are smart enough to not be christians

there are many statistics in my country that show that hardly any university graduate is christian or any well educated person for that matter

make of that what u will... tho it's common knowladge really

Radelaide mate, but you might know it by a different name - the city of CHURCHES, ever heard of it?

Why is she doing the devil 666 hand sign? More importantly why are you posting a picture of a whore making a satanic gesture in a thread about cuckstainity? Do you want to know how I know you're a kike?

I haven't heard that one for a while. You know you decide where you end up right? And by following any institutional religion you're doomed to an afterlife no better than here. Same rulers no rules. I see myself as a God. I'll join the aeons. True peace comes from yourself. If you do anything altruistically you're a cuck to nature.
Blah blah fuck off TIDF. Trannies are for cumming in. Don't expect a good relationship of any type with one. Imagine if the (((media))) promoted body morphing instead of dick sucking. What are we gonna do when 1% of the population starts taking drugs everyday and getting surgery to invert their shrivelled up thumbs? Pretty fucked up right?

Kek, stupid hun is forcing his shit bait too hard.

Sounds like ground zero for a new Kangaroo testing ground.

Nuke you fuckers and your tertiary city out of existence.

No, I don't go to synagogue.