ITT: Garbage flicks Sup Forums tricked you into seeing

ITT: Garbage flicks Sup Forums tricked you into seeing.

I was told it was better the the rest of Marvel's quipshit. It wasn't.

>falling for obvious shilling
it's all your fault

but it is better than any other Marvel movie tho

>b-b-but i need to take this stupid movie very seriously, like Dunkirk was *tips fedora*

>but it is better than any other Marvel movie tho
Iron Man
Winter Soldier

Yes it was.

holy shit, how bad your taste is?

>Winter Soldier
>muh bucky
can this meme die? Winter Soldier is fucking terrible dude

>Iron Man
>le funny acting arrogant man xdxd

no.

GotG has drama, comedy, action and dark stuff in one movie, why would i watch piece of shit avengers movie again? oh yeah

>DUDE HEROISM AND QUIPS LOL LMAO

>No fun allowed

Even if that's the case (and that's a big if), it's still forgettable, poorly-written, and poorly acted.

Some of the jokes fell flat, moreso than the last movie, but it was heartfelt, enjoyable, and visually appealing.

>ITT: Garbage flicks Sup Forums tricked you into seeing.
Feel free to start us off any time OP

the first one is one of Marvel's best, dance-off aside

Funniest Marvel movie so far. Surprised they got away with the Jackson Pollock joke

Ego was literally talking about his dick.

unironically i laughed at this scene

I liked winter soldier, even knowing the twist, but it lost a lot of points on a rewatch when I saw nick fury escape a van chase by using a lightsaber type thing to bore into the ground. I dont think the russos know how to end a fight or chase. Civil war starts with cap fighting crossbones. Cap is losing, but after throwing crossbones through a patio table, he stops fighting. It was a ploy to be a suicide bomber, but I still didnt like it.

Dont even get me started on how heroes dissappear during that mess of an airport scene

>I put a tumor in your mothers brain for literally no reason
What did he mean by this?

I don't get why people like Winter Soldier. The 3rd act deals with fucking laser beams killing people from space.... it's the plot from Die Another Day just with comic book dressing.

I fell alseep during the first one, didn't even make it to the dance off scene.
>implying I'd watch the garbage sequl

It's the only good marvel flick
a true pleb filter

This.

>he fell for the GotG is good shill meme

>Winter Soldier
This was a piece of shit though, all Cap movies are

HE DID THAT SO BETER CAN COME TO UNDOKNTa and unodokta can give beter To Ego mORE EASILYYYY, YOUNDU IS A MSTERMIND YOU SEE

10/10 MOVIE M8

The reason was in the previous sentence: if she lived he'd feel compelled to visit and eventually stay with her.
He was a physical manifestation of a conscious planet ffs, his every action make sense from his pov.

>DUDE TASERFACE L M A O

Fuck Marvel and Fuck James 'Sellout' Gunn

kek