I want to focus on Littlefinger

I want to focus on Littlefinger.

What is his end game? We all know he wants to fuck Sansa but what is his END game? You know what I mean?

in the show? muh iron throne.
in the books? to overthrow the iron bank as the sole debtor of westros, to create a gold/land corporate cartel to control everything as an inverted shadow empire that survives even revolutions.

Nothing. The show's writers are incapable of doing anything with him.

The divergence between book and show is relative to understanding Petyr

He has a lot of loyalty for a hired pocketbook. Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would burn a land before claiming its throne?

Sansa's end (her butt) is his endgame.

If he has planned for any possible situation beforehand, how did he not foresee Bane crashing his plane in the sequel?

He will kill Bran
screencap it

His goal/motivation is quite simple.

He's a "birth of a supervillain" type that got bullied when he was young and rejected by his one true waifu.

Then he spent his remaining days scheming and when his true waifu died he simply switched to obsessing about his waifu's daughter.

His ideal endgame is placing Sansa on the throne and marrying her.

>LMAO whats the point of all that when WHITE WALKERS WILL MURDER EVERYBODY
>muh skeleton on the iron throne meme

Last man standing. Women can't follow the plot in the long run.

Oh yes! Seven Season of him being le moustache twirling villain who has two different facial expressions wasnt enough already. I fast forwarded his every scene since season 3

He's just heathcliff. He's just an degenerate ass who wanted revenge on the starks and the tullys and to steal all their shit

>got bullied when he was young
no he didn't

Who cares besides reddit

yeah he did. iirc he got dunked on by ned's brother

He will use Bran to become the three eyed raven himself and then use that to control the Night King and the world

Bran?

>getting wrecked in a duel once by someone he didn't know at all
>bullied

Dying in the next "YAS SALSA SLAY QUEEN!!" fanservice.

That idiot who runs Burlington Bar will have to spend the night mopping up pussy juice after his beetus monster dyke clientel squeee over his pointless execution.

His end game is being killed by his own knife.

He dies this season. Sansa orders Arya to kill him, then they make fun of him as he lays dead on the groond.

He knows about the Merlings and is preparing to outlast them.

get himself stabbed by the valarian steel dagger to become a chaos wight
nightking + dragonglass = ice wight
john + normal steel for a watch = fire wight
littlefinger + valarian steel = ladder

>fuck Sansa
+slither his way into becoming king of north after the big fights are over and slowly take over the 7 kingdoms.

Why did Bane tell his friend they expected Juan Havus in the wreckage? Who was Juan anyway?

White ethno state

woah man

Crashing Westeros

He's just a dude that wants that sweet start pussy.

He is undercover cia

with no dragons

is the iron bank the joos?

he's a greenseer

Why didn't Bran tell anyone that he effectively got their father killed? This show doesn't make the slightest sense anymore so I don't waste my time thinking about anyone's motives.

Why did he give Bran the Valyrian dagger?

He's just a textbook opportunist with delusions of grandeur. That's why everyone despises and knows to avoid him except for retards like Ned who keep him in the game.

I don't think he has a usual endgame thought out because his tactics rely on exploiting situations and that will be his downfall. He just likes to think he's in control.

was this a banepost?

>Was getting killed by your own dagger that you brought along part of your plan?

>for you

Because the old three-eyed raven told Bran to not fuck around with time. It's implied that the previous three-eyed raven contributed to the Targaryen downfall when he actually just tried to help them.

If Bran told Sansa & Arya something that should stay impossible for them to know time would shit itself and create some weird ass shit to compensate like what happened with Hodor's retard loop.

In the show? It doesn't really matter, he's plans are so shoddily put together and never achieve anything. He went from being the lord of the Vale to the lord of the Vale's adviser. That's moving in the wrong direction.

He knows he will never sit the Iron Throne but he wants to become the defacto shadow ruler of Westeros, preferably through a monarch in his control. Bonus points for a hottie he's side banging. He's genuinely in love with catelyn stark and infatuated with Sansa.

He plans to accomplish this through chaos. He sees an unstable situation and he makes it a little worst but always tries to place himself in a position for success.

autistic bran doesn't care about that shit

How on earth would that interfere with the timeline though? It's not like he's changing the past when arresting littlefinger.

That's a dumb theory. Only happened to Aerys because he used his powers to travel to to him and possibly possess him, if he were there in person I doubt it would have had the same effect. Bran is with Sansa and Arya in person and would be able to tell them without any adverse effects either. In fact Bran is going to tell them about Jon's actual parents in the second to last or last episode anyway.

>We all know he wants to fuck Sansa
>but what is his END game
Uhm sweetie, you kinda answered your own question there

We could think up a dozen exiting reasons but in the end it doesn't even matter.

I think that past, present and the future are all the same to Bran which is why he acts so stoic.

>Bran is going to tell them about Jon's actual parents in the second to last or last episode anyway.

That's a fair point. Maybe he just has tree autism and is a dick. But that would make it okay for him to tell EVERYTHING about the time and what is going to happen. It would still fuck everything up because everyone would act different, knowing every secret. I dunno, maybe it's just bad writing.

so that bran could give it to arya because the plot needs her to kill a whitewalker

grandmaster of 4D chess

I don't know if you've read the books but that duel was specifically super dominating and humiliating. His waifu had to beg her Chad not to kill him and he really wanted to. CIA's a super bitch about it and thinks about it all the time.

Tell me more about this theory that the three eyed raven made Aerys mad by warging into him. When and why did he do this?

He want's to become the jew.

I have. I don't think you know what bullying is.

Sho, completing my flight plan as scheduled, I shuppose that'sh off the table as well?

Literally hasn't had one since giving Sansa to the King of Rape n' Torture for...reasons? Idk 4D chess amirite guise?

I read your post in LF voice...

His one goal has always been to amass enough power and resources to take the Iron Throne.

At the point of the books/last season he was Lord of Harrenhal, lord paramount of the trident,
giving him a possible claim to the entirety of the
riverlands, in addition to being lord protector of the Vale aswell as the warden in the north, as decreed by Cersei.

Trading Sansa off to Boltons, however stupid in the show, served his interests on two fronts. On one hand he'd receive a great reward from Roose, on the other he could frame him as a traitor to the crown.

If it all went according to plan he'd be the acting lord protector of the Vale, the warden of the north, the lord paramount of the riverlands and the trident, lord of Harrenhal, and rich.

He'd then be able to take the Iron Throne by conquest, made easier with the split factions.

He murdered Joffrey with Olenna, so he could either destroy the Tyrell/Lannister alliance or coax queen of thorns into joining his side to overthrow Cersei (or to betray Tommen).

He would even have such power that he could've married Daenerys. She wouldn't give him children or be attracted to him, however even Tyrion would advise her to marry Littlefinger. It would be the only way to overtake Westeros without slaughtering many tens of thousands of innocents.

It is mere bad luck that supernatural events such as "Jon Snow came back from the dead so as to claim the throne in Winterfell" and "Cercei started an internal conflict with the faith millitant which uprooted the established monarchy", he'd be well off otherwise.

I'm sure GRRM will take his storyline along these paths. The show however, have fucked him. Setting him up as the antagonist of Arya and Sansa for one episode, just to get her ginger puss, is fanfic tier. Even worse because it takes all his previous schemes, (starting the war, poisoning the king, manipulating people, betraying ned) go unmentioned and unpunished.

Why did they fuck up his storyline so much?

Originally? Who knows - he was a complex and mysterious character, and part of why he was so great was how difficult it was to figure out his goals and end game. That was back when the writing was decent.

Now, he is fodder. A complex character inherited by hack writers who lack the skill necessary to pull him off, so he stands in the background looking sinister and spilling all of his well laid plans to a 14 year old girl. The fact that they're killing him off this season in such a fucking unsatisfying way is just evidence that they could never figure out what the fuck to do with him.

>uses the flight plans to travel half across the Westeros in a single episode
It all makes sense now.

They have been foreshadowing his death hardcore. Every time he's on screen everybody looks at him with stankeye and anytime he says sonething they act like he's hitler. For pretty much no reason other than they don't know what to do with him at this point. Same with varys

such a bad scene.
one of those chars in the background who the pleb thinsk are "le genius evil scheming masterminds" like varys

Arya will stab him with his own dagger. Varys will piss on his grave

Someone make a happy merchant with Littlefinger.

Close.

Littlefinger dies in episode 7 (aka the season finale).
Sansa has Arya slits his throat after he tries to pit the sisters against each other.

Why do you keep asking? He dies at the end of this season, so what does it all matter