Am i the only med/pontid masterrace that can't stand blondes?

Am i the only med/pontid masterrace that can't stand blondes?
Redheads are ok though (hot chicks).

The blondes are the dumbest most degenerate culturless beings in Europe.

Blondes are like a baby in a body of an adult, they are just extremely naive!

Thrue out history we dark haird, red haird people have fought big wars, to save Europe, and these degeneretad fucks destroyed everything for the 1000th time.

I am fed up to see more of us fight to save these retards.

Look at fucking WW2, we fought for those cunts to save their shitty lives and as soon as it was over they went back being retarded and fucking animals again.

We should let them die out, no brunette, black haird or redhead should suffer and die anymore to save those rotten peices of shit!

Fuck em

Shit your fucking mouth g*rman

I hate blondes. They're a mistake of genetics. Anyone that looks different that the God Tier category must be terminated.

so an austrian took your girl Milorad?

i like blondes

Here, my Austrian friend.

Brunette and green eyes here.

Shut the fuck up, g*rmanoid subhuman

I never understood that stereotype of the southern-european desiring blonde northern european women.

I feel curious about northern (and central) European women. But only the swarthy ones.
I think they are very beautiful. Not the blondie ones.

I am sorry for writing like a tard. I am drunk. I just want a cute dark girl from the north to love and care for.
I am so alone.

This
Give us more cuties like alicia vikander pls

Am I the only who honestly doesn't care at all about eye and hair colour? It seems such a pointless thing to focus on

i feel you man. i just find it cool just how rare my hair and eye colour combination is

if you socialize and actually live then yeah it becomes quite pointless and you dont really think about it

Not German mostly Pontid (Real Hungarian) and Med (Real Med French).
Brown hair Green Brown eyes.
Not G*rman sub creature who fucks with Animals.

Go home you fucking G*rman piece of shit!
You don't belong in Masterrace Pontid land!

That's my brother!
Kill all those subhuman b*ondes!

Do you have the majestic picture of the masterrace man standing infront of the Nimrod statue?

Pic related Hungarians honoring their ancient King Nimrod, we are the Magog from ancient Baylon who fled to Panonia in around 600 A.D.
Sumerians living in Europe and larping as Mongols to protect the ancient bloodline of Nimrod, Nebukadnezzar and Sargon.

Anāku šarru dalālu

They are just something different, and we like to conquer.
They are pretty worthless though the vast majority of blonde women are whores and very dumb.
They also have the highest amount of psychos and child killers!
Stay away from those blonde demon women!

*Babylon

Bump for another fellow Austrian Med masterrace man!

i don't
i am swarthy white south french and we are the majority here, there's few blondes but i like the majority of blonde people i know
it's true they are dumb, it is a stereotype about them, but they are good people so it's ok

They are very dumb, the vast majority of inventions has been done by dark haired Europeans.

Fuck yeah!

They're all pink from the inside bros, don't be racist against grills

Blondes are superior human beings. They are the peak of human aesthetic