Mel Gibson Slams Batman v Superman & Superhero Movies

>Mel Gibson is doing press for his well-received directorial effort Hacksaw Ridge, and during the process, the topic of multimillion-dollar projects, including the superhero genre, happened to come up. In an interview with Deadline, Gibson was asked if these giant films actually required such massive budgets.

>"I don’t believe so. I look at them and scratch my head. I’m really baffled by it. I think there’s a lot of waste, but maybe if I did one of those things with the green screens I’d find out different. I don’t know. Maybe they do cost that much. I don’t know. It seems to me that you could do it for less."

>"Wow, I mean if you’re spending outrageous amounts of money, $180 million or more, I don’t know how you make it back after the tax man gets you, and after you give half to the exhibitors. What did they spend on Batman V Superman that they’re admitting to?"

>When Gibson was told the budget for Warner Bros. expensive superhero flick, the director balked at the $250 million total, which excludes any marketing the studio paid for. He didn't mince words. "And it’s a piece of s***."

comicbook.com/2016/09/06/mel-gibson-slams-batman-v-superman/

CAN'T GIB THE GIB

mel a cool guy

>I don’t know how you make it back after the tax man gets you

Hebrews getting called out

>Mel will never make a Superman film
I kinda want him to

the problem is, hiring good writers is a difficult expense to explain to your boss. "it's a guy typing at a computer either way, why does this guy cost more than that guy?" then you have to explain what quality is, and he'll want examples proving it makes more money

If you think his opinion of BvS is extreme, dont even get him started on Jews.

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

He wants Superman to get fucked by a pack of niggas

Mel needs to kill Jews in Hollywood.

>If you think his opinion of BvS is extreme
Is it extreme, if the majority agrees with him?

But hey, maybe Mel will like it more if they tell him that Snyder comes from a family of christian "scientists".

He should be the director of Netflix's punisher
>actually using the dick size insult
Talking about no imagination

Nobody tell him Wonder Woman is Jewish.

That's not really a "slam" but rather a considered criticism.

It's niggers you dumb nigger.

"The tax man" refers generally to tax collectors and, in this context, specifically to the Internal Revenue Service, the bureau of the United States Department of the Treasury responsible for collecting taxes.

Not that an worthless NEET like you would know anything about paying taxes, anyway.

Why would an extremely devout catholic who belongs to a subsect of catholics who consider the papacy to have been empty since vatican 2 ever like someone for being part of one of the weirder protestant sects who believe prayer is magic? If I made a random guess I would think Gibson probably hates protestants as much or more than jews because of their heresy.

Of course Mel doesn't give a shit about DC/WB.

They could have had George Miller's Justice League. They could have actually gotten ahead of Marvel in the Cinematic Universe game and probably managed to get a good movie to boot.

Instead they got Snyder, the worst thing to happen to Superheroes since Joel Schumacher.

Reminder that Schumacher wanted a darker detective story but Warner Brothers told him it needed to be kid-friendly to sell toys.

>he thinks I need to imagine what is reality

no fuck off to Sup Forums as our good buddy Mel is only talking aboot movies he doesn't like

>maybe if I did one of those things with the green screens I’d find out different. I don’t know. Maybe they do cost that much. I don’t know.

OH MAN WHAT A SICK SLAM!!!!!!

What's the difference?

He's not wrong.

Also >BASED MEL IS BACK

Did he find a fucking loophole in the Jew blacklist or something?

What I don't understand with the Super Hero genre is why Studios like Disney need to pay millions to these big name actors when they could put any decently cheap person in the cast and still make money. Kids don't give a shit about star power, they come to watch because of the faggots doing fantastic things in spandex.

That isn't really surprising though, the batman movies are huge shifts from the rest of his filmography

He's mad that WB didn't ask him to return to the "Mad Max" movies.

I just said the dick size insult is cheap m8.
Unless Sup Forums is your answer to everything.
I wonder what kind of life is that?
>sorry sir, we don't have anymore cheese
> go back to Sup Forums
>sir?

Ugh ... I want to agree with him but he is a racist anti semitic so I dont know ...

>forever branded a racist because of some shit he said when he was drunk one time

What kind of giant faggot are you? You've never said shit EVER? Grow up.

So what? You agree with him on X and disagree with him on Y. Literally nothing wrong with that.

shudup faget :DDD

>gets defensive over your small penis
>bitches aboot Jews
1+1=2, like I said fuck off to Sup Forums

Yeah, kids do. But kids only make up so much of the audience....

Kids don't care about the size of Black Widow's ass, but I sure do.

Jews aren't a race. How did they and muslims become one in the minds of general public when christians aren't?

Wait thats a good question how did bvs cost so much to make was it doomsday.

It sure as fuck was not lighting.

Take it easy m8. The one getting mad here is you(maybe the dick joke was a little close to home for you). So it is true you can only answer go back to Sup Forums?
How does that work for example let's say when they ask you for directions?
> mister where can I find disneyworld
> go back to Sup Forums
> where is that Sup Forums?

The doomdsay cgi was literally reused from a different movie lol

>>I don’t know how you make it back after the tax man gets you, and after you give half to the exhibitors

Careful there, Gibson.

>This summer,
>Gary Oldman stars...
>...Directed by Mel Gibson...
>"Naming the Merchant."

Let's be honest here. Capeflicks is the cancer that is ruining the film industry and comic books.

Im not sure its that extreme an opinion.
The film did cost more to make then it should have and it was a piece of shit.

Besides his views on jews arent that extreme sure he does not like them but not to an overly huge extent.