Literally how is it possible for an American president to fuck up this badly...

Literally how is it possible for an American president to fuck up this badly? I’ve never heard of a president having a phone call where he insulted another president over some petty bullshit so badly that he refused to even come and meet him at the White House.
I mean how offensive could he have been for Peña Nieto would recuse to go to the White House? Did he call him a wet back?
(And I guess that brings back to mind how absurd it is to think we can make Mexico play for that stupid wall.)
It’s like trump is intentionally sabotaging everything about our foreign policy.
The Chinese and Russians better take advantage of the next three years of crazy and direction-less foreign policy.

wrong board fuckhead

>bullying manlets
>wrong

Found the manlet

The same way China is doing with the rest of asia but since its china, no one cares.

China doesn’t embarrass its neighbor countries or offend them so much that they refuse to meet with them. Don’t remember the last time a head of state offended another one so badly over the phone they refused to meet just in general. Never heard of this happening in America.

>talking about politics on Sup Forums
Yeah that’s like arguing metaphysics with Alex Jones.
When the manlet represents the largest trading partner of your country it’s probably in your best interests to have his respect.

The entirety of asia is polarized thanks to china and they often insult nations who refuse to kowtow to their views.

lmfao Mexicans butthurt they can't siphon money out of the US like a straw in a glass

a teenaged Sup Forumstard typed this post

Its almost as if they don't want us to build a border wall, or something.
The nerve of some people.
We, on the other hand, stopped caring what you thought several years ago, regardless of what your politically correct politician told you.

actually, I'm 20 and mostly shitpost on Sup Forums and /his/

but really, it's almost like Mexico is upset that we are clamping down on immigration. Do you have any idea just how much money actually flows into mexico tax free because of illegal immigrants?

>When the manlet represents the largest trading partner of your country it’s probably in your best interests to have his respect.

What's Mexico going to do, realistically? Leave NAFTA?

>What's Mexico going to do, realistically? Leave NAFTA?
Yes, that's what the leading presidential candidate is practically running on

Very old news, it was a tweet of Trump's saying if Mexico's president wasn't willing to pay for the wall he might as well not visit

I would say asia is polarized mainly due to Yankee imperialism which has divided the world into allies of Washington and non-allies. China standing up for itself against is hardly unfair.

i didnt type that but god forbid we actually have someone who thinks its not ok that millions of illegal immigrants flow into the country through that border

Except the siphoning goes both ways. We make tons of money off of Mexico and vice cersa. It’s not like Mexicans are all billionaires after NAFTA and Americans are living in shantytowns.
The idea here is America is losing its prestige big league.
Also, they could not fund the wall, which it seems they are already dead set on not doing.

Considering that china built islands beyond its EEZ and actually killed vietnamese people in its expansion through the paracels, I would hardly call it "china standing up for itself"

Except Mexicans are no longer migrating to the US. You retards and your circular logic.

how tall is the manlet in the webm? I can't tell

When Sup Forums sends its people, they're not sending the best. We need to build a wall to keep those bad hombres out.

even if mexicans arent the ones migrating anymore, which i know is bullshit, youre still letting the chimps south of you pass through

i work in mortgages and without exaggerating 50 percent of spics end up defaulting on their mortgage and filing bankruptcy, then bitch about it like it's not their fault

from my experiences it is hard not to see mexicans and central americans as human trash

Remittances from Mexican migrants just reached record highs.

Historical claims and all that.
You can disagree with them but that’s your own position. If a couple of Vietnamese dudes got whacked on the head by a boat that’s on them.

Reddit please

stop

5'11"

How much does the PRC pay you to post here?

Pendejo is out in just a few months from now, literally irrelevant to foreign policy

how is that reddit?

i had no opinion on mexicans until i started having to deal with them at work. overall you are low iq simian freeloaders who are a major net negative to american society. it is literally a curse that we have to share a border with you. whenever a mexican on here starts speaking as if they are superior in some way it is nauseating.

Lmao

stop

seriously

bro

Agreed, let's make Reddit pay for it.

i hate mexicans so god damn much

>if someone has an opinion that is different from me that means they are paid by someone
Sup Forums tier logic

Source?

No, but I'm suspicious of someone using government talking points to justify Chinese expansionism/imperialism. It's not so much what you said but how you said it.

What “government talking points” did he use?

I see these same arguments on NYT and Fox News.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is your bogeyman.

just go to any youtube video regarding the south china sea issue

I am just saying the Chinese government has its own viewpoint and is asserting it. The claims do have historical basis.
I’m not extremely well versed in the island history, otherwise I would argue for it.
I honestly don’t give a shit about uninhabited islands. Boring. It’s all about resources.

hey hows it going ya wetback? kek

>I’m 20
So basically a teen then

>I would hardly call it "china standing up for itself"
Mate, the most powerful and aggressive military in the world is literally sitting at their doorstep, with missiles aimed at them from all angles.
No other country on Earth could get remotely as close to America as America is to China without ending up prompting an all out nuclear war.
Considering many of these countries in the region are glorified US military bases, it is only within China's basic self defence interests to take action putting up a show of resistance in its own backyard.

Could you imagine if pic related was reversed?

>Driving a 20 year old Lincoln with no rear bumper

A U.S military base in hainan? is this map serious?

what would happen if all american bases in asia and europe were closed? im just curious because the countries that theyre in can demand it at any point

>I see these same arguments on NYT and Fox News.
That's a little hard to believe. You should have said NYT and CNN if you wanted to be believable.
>Not everyone who disagrees with you is your bogeyman.
Sorry, I just tend to be suspicious of people defending the actions of existent authoritarian states.

Apparently our Prime Minister was just abused non-stop on a phone call with Trump and it all got leaked, but then because Australia has the US's cock rammed so far down it's throat, our Prime Ministers just licked his lips and said "More please sir, I serve the house, I SERVE THE HOUSE"

Fuck I hate our sychophantic Government. They've been drumming up anti-China sentiment to max for the past year because they don't want Australians to flip from supporting the US to taking a more neutral position.

They fucked up and mixed up Hainan with Taiwan.

Taiwan has the United States Taiwan Defense Command

>RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGHGGHHGHGHHGH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT WHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEE!!!

180 cm

>Except the siphoning goes both ways. We make tons of money off of Mexico and vice cersa. It’s not like Mexicans are all billionaires after NAFTA and Americans are living in shantytowns.
this is not so much to do with NAFTA, but with the deportation of illegals. tax free money POURS into Mexico out of the United States because of that.

maybe china should stop being so authoritarian and imperialistic, because as far as im concerned, every one of those countries that holds a us base is way better than china

this genuinly does not matter. what matters is the illegal immigrants CURRENTLY here, and the fact that Trump is willing to deport them rather than give them amnesty, something that is actually healthy for this country as opposed to trying to engorge the voter base of whatever spineless unprincipled bastard tries to turn them into their voter bloc (looking at you Reagan)

Why are chink shills so transparent?
You lay it on way too thick

lets be honest, did we expect anything else aside from this to happen?
imagine spic-usa relations in a year from now where amlo probably wins
shit might be funny

Chink subhumans have no soul or understanding of emotions, they can't be subtle. At least Russian shills are funny.

lol is mexico the new canada

We will partner with China or Russia, and we'll let them have military bases since mutts never had one on our territory

You'll have another Cuba to worry about.

We never worried about Cuba.

If we did we wouldn't have let a dictator brutalize their quality of life.

Also: fuck Cubans.

Now imagine two cubas, one of the size of Mexico, right behind your southern border

I'm sure it'll turn out great for you

go bunk with chile, peru, or china
each of our countries will go their respective ways
whether that is good or not who knows

He'll be out of office before any lasting damage is done, hopefully. Congress has been cockblocking him at every opportunity, but they can't stop him from making an ass of himself over the phone.

Real talk though, would a wall really help against the violent criminals? I’m sure it will help against the people just trying to cross over looking for salvation, but a wall that long can’t be secured for certain for long.

>I'm sure it'll turn out great for you
you should be more worried about yourself

they do this all the time. any country that meets with the dalai lama gets cancelled.

chinks have alienated their "allies" by how scrupolous they act. iran and pakistan, their only friends, have scrapped recent deals because of their nickel and diming.
>polarized by yanks
>yanks literally are asked by ASEAN and Japan to keep china from going all out

chinks are fucking autistic when it comes to diplomacy. they literally see every partnership as "what can i get out of it".

let's be honest dude
he's probably here for another 6 more years
he just has that meme potential and a rabid fanbase, he'd have to REALLY fuck up to get impeached
a (republican-majority) congress really isn't a threat to him. Really mueller is the only guy that might scare him.

>real talk
on Sup Forums?
well let's look at this from a neutral point of view
i hear on the news that most people these days come in from plane and then overstay
These people tend to have actually gone through some vetting process and had to have some proof of money so they can come over here. So I think it'd be harder for those people to be violent criminals.
wetbacks are a hit or miss, mexicans and other central americans can be nice and hospitable people, especially if they are a (religious) close knit family unit, but it is also probably the easiest for the bad shits to pass by undetected

those are my 2 cents, those assumptions could be wrong though
in the end would a wall be enough to keep spics out? who knows
but I know alienating mexico as an ally does not help at all

>Real talk though, would a wall really help against the violent criminals? I’m sure it will help against the people just trying to cross over looking for salvation, but a wall that long can’t be secured for certain for long.
to sum it up, probably not
but the wall might spruce up the desert landscape and it has GREAT meme potential

i'm starting to think that in order for us and mexico to have a better relationship again mexico would have to stop breeding like sheep so much

I'm very sure it will too friend.

>i'm starting to think that in order for us and mexico to have a better relationship again mexico would have to stop breeding like sheep so much
Should we send missionaries or pay the pope to insult them or something?

Just ask the germans how well it ended up that jew holocaust. Now they are politically untouchable. So yes, my point stands.

>since mutts never had one on our territory
based mexico

No one believes you spic. Here in Houston you already can't get a job in some areas unless you speak Spanish, yet half those spics can't even say a word in English properly. The people have spoken and we don't want you here, and we don't care what useless Mexicans think.

>The people have spoken

You mean the radical minority who will be gone in november?

>name is literally Penis None
>thinks that Trump insulted him

>mexico would have to stop breeding like sheep

you should update your memes, countries in Latam have greatly slowed down their pop growth.

Don't worry, your foreign policy of Israel first will remain just fine

> some pedro having a fit with yet another idiot POTUS
> hurr Russia and China durr
Russia and China will figure something out, somehow, but can't you deal with your shit yourself without invoking some boogeyman every time

>what can i get out of it
Its extraordinary not to think of it this way, the chinks do nothing wrong.