HEED MY WORDS AND REMEMBER THEM FOR THEY ARE A WEAPON

HEED MY WORDS AND REMEMBER THEM FOR THEY ARE A WEAPON.

I GRANT IN LAW AND RECOGNISE ALL DOGS HAVE IN-ALIENABLE, PERMANENT, INCONSEQUENTIAL RIGHTS:

- NO DOG MAY BE SLAUGHTERED FOR FOOD
-NO DOG MAY BE BADLY HARMED IN ANY OTHER CONSEQUENCE THAN AS TO DEFEND ONES SELF.
-NO ONE MAY CAUSE DISTRESS TO A DOG IN VAIN, SUCH AS THE DISTRESS CAUSED BY REMOVING FROM A MOTHER HER PUPS, FOR ANY POINTLESS PURPOSE AS TO BE DECIDED BY JURY.
- THE ABANDONING OF A DOG SHALL INCUR A BAN ON AQQUISITION OF ANOTHER OF NO LESS THAN 5 (FIVE) YEARS OR TO BE DECIDED BY A JURY(NO LESS THAN A YEAR EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF A HELPER/GUIDE DOG).
-NO DOG SHALL BE FED GRAIN, NOR SEED, DOGS SHALL BE FED MEAT, OR A MEAL PROVEN BY JURY AND SCIENTIFIC METHOD TO BE AS SATIATING AND NURTURING THAT INCLUDES A MEAN CONTENT OF NO LESS THAN 30% FAT, AND 20% PROTEIN.
-NO FOOD FIT FOR DOGS LESS IT BE A RARE SNACK, SHALL INCLUDE "SUCROSE".
-A DOG SHALL BE DESERVING OF THE SAME ADMIRATION OF COMPLETION OF TASKS AND REWARDS THAT A ONE'S OWN CHILD SHALL RECEIVE.
-NO DOG SHALL BE DESEXED, UNLESS THE OWNER IS TOO DESEXED.
-NO DOG SHALL BE FORCED TO FIGHT ANOTHER DOG, NOR SHALL IT BE FORCED TO SHARE A HOME WITH ANOTHER ANIMAL(S) THAT IT DOES NOT BOND WITH BY JURY.
-RITUAL SLAUGHTER OF DOG(S) SHALL BE NOT ONLY FORBIDDEN, BY PUNISHABLE BY DEATH, AS ENFORCEABLE BY JUDGE, JURY OR PEERS AS SEEN FIT BY PEERS.

Now Argue with me about how right I am.

fucking dingos found a computer again

Did you know Siba Inus are a direct relative of dingos

>NO DOG SHALL BE DESEXED, UNLESS THE OWNER IS TOO DESEXED
People don't neuter dogs because it's fun. We neuter them because they rely on us to live and their pups aren't subject to natural selection anymore. If we let them all breed, we'd quickly have too many dogs and they would die on the streets.

That is amount to saying "I am to lazy to train or restrain my dogs" and thus is NOT AN ARGUMENT.

And if I have a female? Am I supposed to train other people's dogs to keep their filthy red dogdicks out of my dog's vag?

>INCONSEQUENTIAL

Do you.... have any idea how dogs work?
Do you think dogs just teleport around when you aren't looking at them like they're in a fucking quantum superstate?

Why should we give dogs rights?

Do you think I don't take my dog to socialize with other dogs at a dog park?
Do you think I kennel my dog when I go on trips? Do you think I don't take her to a dog farm to run free and meet others of her own kind?
I'd rather my dog doesn't get poked by some horny mongrel dog while I'm away. And if she does decide to slut it up, I'd rather her not get pregnant.

>He doesn't know about quantum dogs

Quality thread

>I can't control my dog, help me, I'm retarded, there are teleporting dog dicks everywhere!

Not an argument.
How about you instead explain why we Shouldn't.

No this is me

>How about you instead explain why we Shouldn't.
not an argument... but

Because added regulations cost society efficiency. If you have pointless rules, you make society worse for everyone.

So, if we're going to suffer these regulations, it should be for a good reason.

>I'm a poof and I don't know how to argue

ok, but what is a poof like you doing in america?

Is this you're way of giving up? Are you trying to beat me to the punch in calling you a moron?

Cost to society is a perfectly valid concern.

>Oh no I can't stop sucking all of these dicks, help me.
Fixed

>Fixed
Says who

You're the one that wanted dogs to get fixed, so now I'm fixing you, that is the law now.

See I can spout Obfuscated bullshit too!

Go kill yourself

>You're the one that wanted dogs to get fixed
Says Who!??