Explain to me why slavs aren't white

Explain to me why slavs aren't white.

I looked in the mirror today and my skin was white, same with everyone I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only white people would understand.

asians have white skin too

>Slavs
>white
Pics or gtfo

Its because that Slavs are 50 % mongol turk rape babies

Because one of your female ancestors had several tiny Mongol cocks shoved into all of her holes.

The majority of kids under five in usa aren't white.

We will see what the future of USA will show..

Slavs have no asian features so this can't be right.

Sup Forums wouldn't consider me white either slavbro even though I'm 100% French ancestry.
inb4
>French
>White
pick one

>Explain to me why slavs aren't white.
>I looked in the mirror today and my skin was white, same with everyone I know.
Aren't you proud of your sarmatian heritage?

Because it's not about biology. It's about politics.
Irish people were historically always regarded as being of a lesser race, and treated as such by and large. I treat modern categorisation by Anglos of Irish as "white" with great scepticism., and fully expect this "status" to be revoked at the earliest opportunity.

To be fair, the irish do drink fight and fuck a lot

jews

It's a meme m8

Why you want to be considered white? Whites are the most cucked race who suffer self guilt.

Still the irish tourists were the nicer during the euro while the british for exemple were nigger tier that started riots for no reason and cry in the hospital because drunked Ivan punched him hard with a bottle

>slavic countries are basically 3rd world countries
>they hate themselves, would slaughter each other at first occasion
>they don't care they live for something between 200-400$ as long, as their country is "pure"
>basically white niggers, higher crime rates, whenever they go, only ones taking shit jobs in 1st world countries
>no relevant culture, very open for americanization
>heads in shape of eggs, neanderthal looking faces.
>slavic womens are more likely to coalburn
>always drunk, for some reason they found it as their national pride
>Besides few examples, which are more noticable in their countries of origin it's very hard for them, almost impossible to create something relevant in XXI and even in XX. Every known brand, and product in the world, is either white man, or asian

Why would you care? Only people who care about being "white" are rural white folks in USA.
You should be proud of being Polish and Slavic.

>>slavic womens are more likely to coalburn
This isn't true for Serbian women here. In Balkans, if you marry any forigners you're ostracized from our society. Forigners that do decide to live here are forced to integrate or they're ignored. It's what happened to one Nigerian guy who care here during Yugoslavia times, he became a bigger Serbian than any other native Serb, lol. We are very tribal and so are other Balkan groups so if you come here you have to learn our ways.

Because americans are crying that they are becoming mexicans.

Are white hispanic white?

No. That is why Slavs and America are not white.

>Polish
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>not white cos some faggot almost 100 years ago decided that he's aryan despite having brown/black hair, but Slavs can't be aryan, even if they have all the racial characteristics, because they were born east of Germany.
GG

>This isn't true for Serbian women here. In Balkans, if you marry any forigners you're ostracized from our society

I believe, that same goes for every other slavic country, And that's why slavic womens coalburn only in 1st world countries. Not only because they want to aviod being persecuted, but also because nignogs only lives in 1st world countries. It's extremaly rare for them to even be as a tourist in slavic countries. Not to mention to live in one.

Slavs are white. When you see our flag you need to assume 50 percent are Hillary drones trying to create tension with Slav countries.

Yup, a lot of single mothers with mixed children in UK, for example tend to be of Polish origin. Do you think they're just trying to disconect themselves from their Polish heritage this way even further? It's some psychology thing, I think. It can happen to female immigrants from other countries, too.

Black albinos have white skin too therefore you're a black albino

I believe, there is not really any reason behind that, other than "wow, he looks so exotic"

Polish women are known for their stupidity. i would actually be very suprised, if there was any other reason behind their attraction to niggers.

Germanics feel threatened by the machismo. So like the little men they are they resort to passive aggressive insults.

Too bad for them they'll be slavic in 100 years

Poles and Russians rank closer to the original Aryans in Iran than Germans and other whites. Hitler was wrong. If there wasn't DNA testing back then, he'd have to call Aryans the enemy.

Being white is a mindset. Golden rule, work ethic and family values. Giving someone a chance to prove his character is white. Also Kants categorical imperative.
White means, learning from the past, applying logic and reason in your everyday life.

They are.
All this thing about slavs not beeing white is divide and conquer.

Yeah well look at Hitler and Germany now. Who gives a fuck what they thought?

Slavs are whitest.

Slav, with blond hair and grey eyes.

Inferior monogoloid genes. Not worthy of the mantle of whiteness.

Kys scum

Because pol categorizes "white" as Nordic.

Then again pol is 90% fat basement dwellers.

I wouldnt give a shit what pol says, if I were you.

Most pollacks Ive met are white bros, albeit a bit drunk and aggressive.

I've always considered Slavs as white. This division amongst whites is completely ridiculous and very harmful to us. We need to unify based on what we have in common instead of fighting about petty differences.

>Inferior mongoloid genes
>He doesn't know that whites came from the Eurasian Steppes

If a slav country can maintain superpower status for decades and plunge the most powerful country in the world into a cold war, threatening with nukes, then its pretty white. Not to mention the space race and ideology war.

>russian
>brown hair, brown eyes
Should I commit suicide by shooting myself in the back four times, immolating myself and throwing myself into a river, Sup Forums?

Looks like you conked one of your womanski ancestors too hard in the head and now they're living here and producing Slav niglets like their children are a source of anything but future problems. I'm just glad that when we finally finish Brexit the nigger hordes will be sent back to your country where they will all be silently removed

brexit =/= removing niggers

also
>brexit
keep dreamin kiddo

slavs for the most part are white, bulgarians and bosnians are dubious to me tho. they have too much mud in their blood.

It's just memes my man

You are reading too much into /pol rhetoric. You are definitely white.

serbs and macedons also got enough mudish people.

chinks are also white, but we don't call them so, do we? only the germanic / noridc phenotype is white. slavs aren't white, they are the negro of the caucasian race.

People like you are our equivalent to white guilt fucktards in the West. They think they're worse than people of colour because of colonialism, you think we're worse than the West because of communism and Russia/Germany ganking our region a lot a few hundred years ago. We drink less than the French, somehow we don't have a national coalburning problem unlike the West, our girls are considered fairly pretty and our men don't look retarded unless they're bottom-tier working class. Even though we had to suffer through 50 years of communism and we're a part of a Germany-dominated union, our companies have actually started to outclass their German cunterparts in a few sectors (furniture, vidya). Oh, and when it comes to crime rates, we're way below the United Kingdom, Sweden or France.

If all people like you suffered a stroke and died today, I wouldn't be worried - I'd fucking celebrate. You're not an asset to our nation, you're dead fucking weight. If you think the West is so much better, why don't you fuck off right over there and pay jizyah to a sandnigger landlord, the Poles that have some self-respect don't want you here, motherfucker.

>slavs aren't white
Lolwut? Who said that?

common sense.

You probably are.

You are white, but not as white as WASPs and Nordics.

They are white, why do you fall for memes spewed out by shitty people playing divide and conquer?

>Poles white not Sarmatian

>(((russian)))

Don't take this meme serious
Noone really thinks Slavs are not white.

Slavs are part of white culture/race group.
Every culture group that developed/settled in Europe/Caucasus have traces of neanderthal DNA. This sets them all apart from those who don't have any, ie far east asia, sub sahara africa, & indian subcontinent. Whites are white, blacks are black, Indians are Indian, Asians are Asian. Abos are Abos. Where these races meet you will find a mixture, sub group. see arabs, turks, berbers. persians.

Asians and Arabs have higher Neanderthal admixture than Whites.

>because of communism and Russia/Germany ganking our region

That's not really a reason. It's mostly beacuse, poles are dumb, and they can only choose a post-communist as their rulling parties for last 28 years. After that, they can only immigrate to other countries to clean their toilets, because they can't afford food. Such a proud, to be "white" nowadays.

>We drink less than the French, somehow
I don't really know, if that's a true, but even so, french are less likely to be like "look at me guys. i'm so drunk, i think i can go for another shot of vodka xD Good thing, we're not pussies, like frenchies, and we can actually outdrink them xDD"
That's a pole for you.

>we don't have a national coalburning problem unlike the West,
But western girls are less likely to coalburn. West have national coalburning problem only because of slavs, mostly, poles.

>our girls are considered fairly pretty
fairly, is a good word here
> and our men don't look retarded unless they're bottom-tier working class.
which happens to be most of country population.

>we had to suffer through 50 years of communism and we're a part of a Germany-dominated union, our companies have actually started to outclass their German cunterparts in a few sectors (furniture, vidya)
>muh communism
>muh bitcher 3 wild prl
>muh carton furniture

Sure thing, kiddo.

>Oh, and when it comes to crime rates, we're way below the United Kingdom, Sweden or France.

because most of poles lives in those countries.

>If all people like you suffered a stroke and died today, I wouldn't be worried - I'd fucking celebrate.

They you should celebrate right now, because people like me didn't choose your gov for last 28 years, and this is mostly a problem, why poland is so shit.

>you think the West is so much better, why don't you fuck off right over there and pay jizyah to a sandnigger landlord

Because i'm a rich kid, and as long as my daddy give me monies, i don't really care where i live.
Also,
>muh sandniggers

Whites are descendants of the superior Cro-Magnon

Get lost Maciek
Everybody knows that slavs are barely human and poles are the worse among them.
This land should be rulled by Germans.

>That's not really a reason. It's mostly beacuse, poles are dumb (...)

Typical "I'm a failure so everyone else has to be a fucking failure" approach. The poor are miserable everywhere. And yes, electing the next-gen commies was dumb, but it wasn't any dumber than electing Obongo or Merkel.

>I don't really know, if that's a true, but even so, french are less likely to be like "look at me guys. i'm so drunk, i think i can go for another shot of vodka xD Good thing, we're not pussies, like frenchies, and we can actually outdrink them xDD"

Have you ever seen a Brit tourist? And yeah, we do tend to hold our liquor rather well, what's wrong with that?

>But western girls are less likely to coalburn. West have national coalburning problem only because of slavs, mostly, poles.

What the fuck am I reading? The "refugees welcome" German girls were slav too? Your inferiority complex runs so deep it makes you look retarded.

>fairly, is a good word here

Still better than "fucking hideous", which holds true for quite a few European nations.

>which happens to be most of country population.

The fact that you're a fucking slob that lives around other slobs doesn't mean that the entire country is like that. Besides, poorfags are miserable and tend to look ugly everywhere in the world.

>>muh communism (...)
>Sure thing, kiddo.

Well, yeah, it's a fact, you leftist piece of shit.

>because most of poles lives in those countries.

Full retard.

>They you should celebrate right now, because people like me didn't choose your gov for last 28 years, and this is mostly a problem, why poland is so shit.

What? You're about to fucking die? Great. One less scumbag to worry about.

>Because i'm a rich kid, and as long as my daddy give me monies, i don't really care where i live.

If you were truly rich, you'd be able to live wherever the fuck you want. But the fact that you're a kid kind of explains why you're spouting bullshit and buying into all that self-hate propaganda.

Oh you're one of those poles who thinks uncle poopski will keep giving you plumber cash while you dream of into space programs. Those dreams will be cut short soon don't you worry.

bump

stop with the d/c nigger

poles were right leftist countries were wrong

can we fucking start winning now

everyone pushing d/c is a kike
learn their dialectic anons

Sarmatians weren't Finno-Ugrics, Turkic, they were Iranian/Aryan you idiot.

everybody knows poles are gayo-romanian genteically speaking of corse

Small Dicks

1. We are not cucking to the sandniggers.
2. Despite their best efforts, we don't speak German
That's why we aren't "white".

i saw that infographic so many times and people nod to it like it's a fuckin bible, i start to doubt it

>Lithuania
>White

How do you know? Had a lot of encounters with polish cocks?

Achtung, too many untermenschen in this thread.

Remove turk rape baby slavs immediately

>Slavic, Kurgan, Aryan
WE WUZ IMMORTALS AND SHIET

Slavs are jews

@86091363
>not being able to read the OP
I'm not surprised, Ahmed.

Hehe, why?

Hallo mein Freund.

Everything makes perfect sense.

[ ] mad
[x] not mad

White skin != white race

Slavs are just primitive looking fuckers. There's no way pic related wouldn't look out of place in a proper WASP country club, even if you dressed him up in a proper suit.

That's look like jew skin

add 200 lbs and make him shit himself and suddenly he's a murican

dress him and give him a haircut and suddenly he's Sup Forums's posterboy

Kek

This Law and Justice party is awesome!

becuase you are mongoloids

>German Shepard's sniffing

Turko-Mongol mongrels. You were raped by Turkic tribes and Mongol invaders for hundreds of years, now you are mongoloid/Caucasian mongrels.

>implying it's a bad thing

Nonsense. Asians and Amerindians have more Neanderthal DNA admixture than Europeans so there goes your theory.

By the way this whole "we wuz Neanderthal" thing is based on disinformation which has all been debunked. The Mousterians are now known to have been Cro-Magnon as is the "Neanderthal" cave art. The Neanderthal "musical instruments made from bones" turned out to be bones that had been hollowed out by an animal. Claims they buried their dead and used flowers and shit to mark them were always baseless and conjectural. Neanderthal remains are full of signs that they were nothing but violent brutes and also cannibals as evidenced from teeth markings.

I think this Neanderthal revisionism is a product of ashkenazi jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

What about the Hunnic invasion of Germania? Attila himself married a German woman.

Also Swedes are more Mongolic than Poles, sorry Pekka.

Iran's awesome we both hate Turkey.

Yeah this is about not white genes and not about 80 years of communism

I know you'd love to sample Tyron'es finest cum out of your girlfriend pussy but come on.

Squinty eyes, sloped heads, and micropenis.

Slovenstva smo drevnoga čest!
Ko drugčije kaže, kleveće I laže
I našu će osjetit' pest!