Just got this. Never cought all the episodes as a kid. What am I in for?

Just got this. Never cought all the episodes as a kid. What am I in for?

> image somehow rotated
welp

Amazing highs, some lows, solid foundation for a universe. don't be one of those "DCAU over everything" people

what about view order? I saw the DVD differs from imdb, is there a "best ine" or is it unnecessary

>what about view order?

Aside from Holiday Knights being out of order to the other Clayface episode that explains how he came back, nothing's out of chronological order.

>"best ine"

>some lows

mostly lows

I know people wank on about it in their nostalgia but there where more shit episodes than good ones

Which ones?

Bullshit. Just like any long good shows you get like a bunch of great episodes, a lot of good ones, some that have ok elements but don't really round up well and a handful of straight up bad ones. It's certainly a lot more good than bad.

>What am I in for?
Regret, assuming you have amazon prime. The entire series is on Amazon Instant Video

Anyway, great show. Great animation and Harley's sweet ass

Heart of Ice>Almost Got 'em>Over the Edge>Mad Love>Perchance to Dream>Cape and Cowl Conspiracy>Riddler's Reform>Harley&Ivy

>Streaming over DVD

>What am I in for?
Nothing but pain and suffering
The episodes aren't in order
Literally the first episode in volume 1 is near the last episode of the season and it's a Christmas episode

They dropped the ball with that shit

>implying it matters for that resolution

Demon's Quest >>>>>>>>>> all of those and everything else

Ive got Batman in my basement, The underdwellers spring to mind.

Fuck almost any repeat villain appearance is absolute garbage and there's not a single decent Catwoman episode

and just like any old show more people remember the handful of good episodes over the mediocre ones.

fuck the series couldn't even keep a consistent setting half the time and it took Conroy ages to actually sink into the role

don't have amazon prime and this put me back by like 70$ new

I can tell that the view order is fucked up, that's why I asked about the "best one"

I haven't seen the quality of the stream but man oh man, the lower the quality of the original, much lower is the quality of the stream...
recommended quality for ripping SD is higher than those of HD movies

>Ive got Batman in my

Word of advice - don't marathon a shitton of episodes. Watch 2, or 3 episodes at a time, because the show wasn't meant for binge watching, unlike Batman Beyond and JLU.

>What am I in for?
A sudden announcement of the bluray edition.

>DCAU
>Blu-ray

this seems accurate enough...

but this does not