When did you grow out of the Jew hate meme and realise that Israel is our greatest ally against radical Islamism?

When did you grow out of the Jew hate meme and realise that Israel is our greatest ally against radical Islamism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html
dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163
jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not yet.

Jidf plz leave

Why did Jews flood France with Muslims then run to Israel?

Wtf I hate Jews now. I'm a Nazi lol.

When I realised that Israel and the US' divide and conquer policy in the middle east spawned radical Islam towards the Western World.

>2 shekels have been deposited to your account

I honestly missed you shills. Much better than CTR.

Why not nuke the whole Middle East?

Have you got proof that Jews brought Muslims to France?

israel greatest ally

Jews aren't the enemy, globalists are the enemy many of whom are Jews

just after 9-11

You are right

We can use kike corpses to build scarecrows.

Never got into it in the first place. Jew hate meme is retarded in contemporary europe. There's literally no jew left, how can you hate something that's not here. It made sort of sense back in 1933.

As Hitler said in Mein Kampf, Israel is just the home base of the kikes' international criminal conspiracy. The kikes goal is to flood Europe and America with muds because mixed race populations are easier for them to exert influence over.

Fuck off kike.

there is no benefit to nuking our own territory (Israel)

are you some kind of idiot? Israel didn’t exist until after ww2

The fact that even saying Jews are represented disproportionately in media and positions of power gets you branded as a racist means they are winning.

How do we win Sup Forums?

€0.05

When has Israel ever done anything for the US?
We sent like 30 guys as part of the "coalition" for the Iraq party, even we are a greater ally than the Jews.

You forgot your brackets (((Israel)))

Ashkenazi Jews are much smarter than mudslimes so I have no problem with Israel. Most Israelis are redpilled about the Islam problem and dislike globalists like George Soros.

They also make
>good guns
>good software
>good military/police training

They are the only country worth giving a shit about in the Middle East. Fuck mudslimes. Go Jews!

for what it's worth the balfour declaration was signed before ww1 ended afaik

there is however, much benefit in nuking Turkey

cancer has no place on Sup Forums and where it does appear requires intensive radioactive therapy

Preach, brother.

i will once i see israel attacking ISIS

why would Israel attack that which Obama and Hillary founded?

Exactly the moment I learned they were working together

Saudi Arabia/Israel have shared interests and are allied. So much for Islam vs Judaism

He's talking about this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

yes, and autralians should be range banned
but we can't always get what we want

>tfw one of the few nationalist conservative countries left in the world that takes a hard stand against mudslimes is hated on Sup Forums because they share religion with the diaspora kikes in america
we are killing it for ourselves

I still hate them. I just grew to hate Muslims even more.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
British-ruled Palestine =/= Israel as we know it, so using the term Israel and attributing it to Mein Kampf is stupid and misleading.

apologies achmed, maybe you'd have more fun molesting your children

Fell for the old "jews arent funding radical islam" meme

But I'm supporting Assad whom Israel wants to kill. ISIS is just doing the job of Israel by destabilizing governments and israel doesn't need to suffer consequences cause it does not accept refugees

Kikes do literally nothing to help anyone.fuck off,Isle of Pakistan.

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

and recently

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/

World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076

Support Refugees was set up and is managed by The Jewish Council for Racial Equality (JCORE) and West London Synagogue of British Jews.

supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/

Blew up two of our buildings so we could have an excuse to go get some oil. It's delicious too. Sometimes I mix it together with muslim blood (halal) and use it as a lubricant to masturbate while standing at the border. Canada likes it when I stand at the border. Canada likes to watch.

That's is one beautiful jewess

(((Greatest Ally)))

>Blew up two of our buildings
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html

>so we could have an excuse to go get some oil
what oil? Isn't that Trump's beef with the Iraq war, the USA got nothing. Same deal in Libya. It was always about giving Muslims an excuse to flee their shitty countries and be allowed to invade our countries for Jew divide and conquer purposes

Fuck off,kike

Fuck off ashkenazi.

When I got a at Jewish gf

See you soon, whore.

>Israel is our greatest ally against radical Islamism?

Right, that's why Israel is sending arms and aid to radical Islamists in Syria and Iraq? LMAO get fucked you lying jew kike. I can see why the Germans went apeshit on you and wanted all of you in ovens

Radical Islam is a golem. Prior to 1970 or so, Arabs were no threat to the West and caused pinprick type problems if any

>highly inbred population
>85 mean IQ
>military strategy and tactics that would make Italians ashamed
>no navy to speak of
>couldn't engineer a decent refrigerator without Western help

Fell for the old "all jews are an evil organised globalist elite" meme

>Israel is our greatest ally against radical Islamism?

They would happily flood Europe with Arabs to turn us against Palestinians and use use to legitimize their actions. See what's going on in the Netherlands. Wilders is literally their agent.

obvious troll is obvious.jpg

Remember, the same ones who want to invade the world also advocate inviting the world. Viz. Ben Shapiro's recoil at the idea of banning Muslim immigration.

how am I wrong dummy

We don't need allies against radical Islam. We can blow them up without issue. If it wasn't for hews trying to make us accept them there would be no issue at all. And yes I see Israel as separate from the Jews here. Yes I want them to embrace their nationalism. But until they get their fuckup parasites the fuck out I will always mention the abuses the most racist country in the world Israel heaps upon the occupied people of Palestine.