>tfw no friends

i can be your friend

I can be your friend

>tfw one (1) friend in real life

>iktf

>tfw walking aimlessly around London

You have us, user

You have us

Can a girlfriend fill the void of not having friends?

>he gets furious when he looks at instagram
>normies with hundreds of likes per photo and thousands of followers

h-haha this o-only happens t-to l-losers not me h-ha

This

>Can a girlfriend fill the void of not having friends?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, it can't fill the whole void but it's not like it hurts.

It's so fucking weird just walking in college without not really knowing anyone, it's like you are not actually there

Wew. Right in the feelios

I know that feel
My four years of uni were miserable because I had literally zero friends. I just went to lectures and then back to my apartment.

>tfw no friends

>>tfw no friends

>My four years of uni were miserable because I had literally zero friends. I just went to lectures and then back to my apartment.
Same. 4 years and 0 friends

>tfw had to drop out of high school due to social anxiety

(i'm 18, mods)

This but unironically
I'm a wizard and I've been a shut-in for years but I've never fallen into the social networks trap
Stay away from them long enough and you'll realize that all those "likes" are worthless and fake and you have wasted your time caring for those

I would be your friend if you weren't Mexican.

same, except i haven't drop out, i just didn't make any work and have repeated 2 times
i'm still there, i think i'm going to finish it when i'm 21

Same shit happened to me
It gets better bro

I'll be your friend user

that's a good thing doofus
why the hell would you want some normies to waste your time

the fact that i can't socialize, the thing that humans are supposed to be good at, makes me feel terrible

I want to be friends with all of you

GET NUKED, grease ball faggot!
Sicilians are the true masters of the Italian Peninsula, fuckboi!

except you

friends are overrated desu

remember there is no shy 40 yo people
some day you will realize that you don't scary anymore

>tfw don't have an instagram

I uninstalled ig after high school. It's surprisingly easy to forget about

>tfw no friends but my wife

wife is not friend, she will betray you easily

How do instagram couples get pictures of themselves? I see pictures of couples being lovey together, but who was holding the camera?

Do they have a photographer following them around, taking pictures of them together?

It's better than nothing. I've had nothing before, and this is better.

>tfw gf is my only friend and I'm her only friend because both of us are incredibly socially inept

Yeah you are right
Keep it in mind though

selfie stick

no, they are both completely in the pictures. It must be a photographer. Or a friend who takes dozens of pictures of their couple friend. Or a tripod.

People here usually ask to stranger if they want to make photo like this

oh right. asking strangers for help. that is something a normie would do

I used to be really sociable back in highschool, I got invited to tons of parties, got elected as the best friend of my last school year. But ever since I finished highschool I've turned into an unsocial person, I stopped talking to my old friends, changed my old phone number because I got anxious everytime I got a new message and I also couldn't make any friends at college. I stopped making music which was my main hobby, and I was doing really bad at college. One day while I was in the subway going to my uni, I started thinking how shitty my life was, how I didn't have any friends, how bad I was doing at college and I just sat there felling like crying and I didn't get off at my station, I just there until the subway reached the final station and I sat there until it went back the way it came. Ever since that day I stopped going to college but I got up anyway and left to walk aimlessly for four hours so my family didn't suspect I dropped out. Now I'm here waiting for this year to start and give college another try, I just don't know what to do.
Sorry for the blog post but I've never told this to anyone so I needed to get it off my chest, and you guys are the closest people I know at this point. I also didn't go to the doctor because I don't want them to give me drugs.

same here, except my parents already found out that I was kicked out of school for shitty grades and not going to class. And I never was popular in high school either

wow it seems like you in real problems

Girls will not date someone with no friends
A better question would be "will friends fill the void of not having a girlfriend?"

What are you gonna do? I'm still afraid the same will happen this year but I guess I gotta try one last time.

Thank you user, I hadn't noticed.

>Do they have a photographer following them around, taking pictures of them together?
Maybe. There's a lot of money involved in that shit.

I'm currently living with Mommy and Daddy. They've accepted I'm a drop out, so now they're trying to start a company and let me be a secretary or admin, so at least I can have an income in the future

in the meantime, I write shitty books for Amazon self publishing and get some cents from that

Same here. I'm doing my grad studies and I still have no friends. It's hard to break the ice with people when you have nothing to discuss except vidya and anime

what genre of books?

At least you're making an income, I feel like a burden everyday, and I know my family thinks I'm a failure. I'm sure everything is gonna be alright for you user, I guess we just have to keep trying to find our place in life.

thats really the best way to do it, why make a friend if you won't or can't fully embrace them physically

language learning, the only hobby of Sup Forums

my """income""" is literally

why don't you go to wallmart or uber or construction?

I am in treatment for depression, so I decided to stay out of society for a year

Did they give you meds? I'm afraid of going to a psychiatrist because I don't want to depend on a drug to be happy, but I can't do anything anymore, i know saying this here out of all places might sound stupid but I've seriously considered suicide and I've got the means to do it. But I'm afraid of drugs, maybe they won't work and just convince me to finally do it. I've been like this for years and things are not getting better.

ok
is it expensive? how much shrink costs? is it covered by insurance?

No, I never went to a psychiatrist. I think they're all crazy and stupid. Besides, I can't have a diagnosis on my record. I'd never get a job with a background check. I am also afraid of drugs. The side effects sound scary.

My depression treatment is to sit at home and avoid stress. I know what my "triggers" are and I actively avoid them. I have drastically changed my life to get rid of things that are shitty. I also try to do things that make me feel better

I was suicidal 6 months. That's why I'm at home. If I take a job, the stress might be too much and I might actually do it. Since those 6 months, my home depression treatment has helped a little

My treatment is free. I sit at home.

I don't believe in shrinks

>My treatment is free. I sit at home.
sorry man this sounds like not so effective treatment
>I don't believe in shrinks
I heard that it is very popular in US
Do you know someone who went to shrink?

same but nyc

No, but I have met some psychologists/counselors in-person

not in the doctor office, but on the bus, in a house, etc. They seemed crazy to me, and I'm not taking advice from a real crazy person.

I'll try to force myself to make music, it's the only thing that made me happy back then and I'm gonna try to do what you did this last month I have before starting college again.
Now that I think about it my lowest point was that day I felt like crying at the subway and dropped out of college. I'm sorry I told you all my problems, but it was really nice to be able to talk about all of this to someone. Thank you

yay, Pablo. You can do it!

heh that's interesting
I heard that many people becomes psychologists to solve their problems primarily

Where does one find a socially inept gf?!

Be my friend, user

Until the divorce