Justice League of America or Justice Society of America, Sup Forums?

Justice League of America or Justice Society of America, Sup Forums?

JSA all day erry day

Legion of Super-Heroes.

Justice Guild for life

This.

No question

You're not bad for darkie, kid.

I really like that lineup for the JSA. Where do I start?

incorporating KC Starman into the 3-Leigon reboot was legit

You're a credit to your people, son.

you just want to jerk off to power girl
cocksucker

JLA, because I am not a tryhard hipster.

Honestly, I'd rather be in the JSA. I prefer the more community-based, volunteering, setting the right example sort of thing they do.

Underrated.

no, you are a cocksucker

The book "JSA" that started in the late 90's by Robinson and Goyer and then Johns.

JSA feels more like a family and like it has a lot more history behind it compared to the Justice League.

that JSA lineup is way better than the JLA one

>power girl
Try Captain Marvel.

*tips*
Everything to not be like those normies, right sir?

keep sucking cocks
cocksucker

Why are there 2 Wildfires?

This is not an even slightly difficult question.

One is real.

The JLA has objectively more good arcs than the JSA
If anything you are the cocksucker for enjoying an inferior series just to be different,

at least im not a degenerate faggot like you
cocksucker

The one on the right is the real one, not a statue.

>I prefer the more community-based, volunteering, setting the right example sort of thing they do.
Pretty much this.

Because wildfires spread like crazy, user.

this guy gets it

JSA. I really like their attitude and team dynamic.

REBIRTH JSA SOON, GJ.
Right this second Future Quest and Titans are the only good cape team books from either of the big companies.

JL hasn't done much to establish a dynamic in the Rebirth era and I quit reading DC during Nu52.

JSA, familia. Forever and always.

Oh wow, I never noticed Obsidian in there before, or at least who I assume is Obsidian.

Who is the Atom-ish character on the far right that Atom Smash has his arm around? Did Al Pratt get de-aged at some point?

That's Damage, Al Pratt's son.

Man, even their D-Listers are fucking awesome
I remember Dashiki Luke Cage being a cool motherfucker for the 3 pages he showed up during the Gog arc

Do you mean starman on the left or hourman next to dr fate?

Unless he's talking about the dude to the right of him, who is also one of those "just gets bigger"guys

The eyes between Sandy and Alan Scott.

yeah that's Obsidian

This must have been a rough meeting. I can't get over how pissed off everyone looks. Terrific is about to slap the shit out of Johnny.

It's cause of Robin's costume. It's the shittest I've ever seen. Even more than the disco mullet.

Nah Earth 2 Robin is charming in that ugly kind of way. Yellow Dracula collar is untouchable.

JSA of course. One of my favorite aspects of the DC universe was the history and legacy characters.

It's also the main reason I gave up on DC after the relaunch took it all away

I'm not fond of the Earth-2 concept as a whole (JSA being the world's backstory is more interesting), but the Thanksgiving crossovers back then were a whole lot cooler. You just couldn't do them post-Crisis, because now the teams are practically neighbors.

The annual JLA / JSA crossovers are comfy as heck but goddamn did the creators indulge themselves and enjoy them a little too much. They happen VERY frequently and some of them really did not have a story worked out that justified the comic

Moz tried to bring the Earth 2 Robin suit back but DC said fuck no