I CANT FUCKING STAND IT

I CANT FUCKING STAND IT
FUCK OFF GUYS!

I live in Krakow, and fuck this shit, people, we are full fuck off. Half of this city is swarmed Ukrainans and the other half is filled with Westerners from IT since cost of living here is 1/4 of Western one.

Poland for Poles, get out.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/13/quasi-kitten-quirky-gorgeous-pictures-squished-face_n_4587863.html
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1uzxel/meet_quasi_from_my_local_shelter_hesdifferent/
youtube.com/watch?v=nBZ4tHJqkp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Foreign people visit Poland? What?

>implying there is a difference between Poles and Ukrainians

your days are numbered polack

allahu akbar we comin for your kuffar wimmin

i will chase you all over pol if i must

>not wanting all that hot yuk pussy n ass
>not wanting all that sweet western money
What does poland need? More poles?

Cost of living is 1/4? Tech industry? Fuck me. Brb moving to Poland.

But its okay sending half of Poland to live in the UK?

>complaining about ukrainans and westerner immigrants

We have arab and k*rd immigrants, millions of them. Stop whining you fucking cock sucking toilet scrubbing cunt

Fuck you

Would you prefer Syrians?

this

FUCK YOU.

Chill out m8, your girls love us

Not least because we actually have a full set of teeth

Fuck off, I didnt send noone.

Lel you guys somehow have worse teeth than us and you're guys have ugly rat faces. At least your girls are hotter though, I'll give you that.

>the other half is filled with Westerners from IT

how's that a bad thing?

>polish flag
>doesn't work in IT
>speaks english
>lives in poland

this is the mistake you made, this is a IT, CEO, bankers country. other then that you can't expect to be treated like human.

> half is filled with Westerners
stopped right there. Who in its right mind would want to live in you pathetic excuse for a shithole country

>Half of this city is swarmed Ukrainans
Ukrainians are there because we destabilized it. Please thank Obama.

I suspect bait. I visited Krakow, spend some time there, more than once. There's shitload of foreigners, granted, but it's because they're tourists wanting to see the castle, the old market and other stuff that's there. Plus, now I live on far east of the country and even here we don't have many foreigners who aren't tourists or students at one of the colleges (mostly Belarus people as far as foreigners go, quite a few qts though) so I doubt it's that much worse further "inland".

Yeah, we actually get quite a few tourists, depending on the place and what you're after. If you're into the same shit most people visit Europe for from elsewhere - castles, forts, other medieval architecture and equipment in museums, some regional dishes and pretty alright weather half of the time combined with okay cuisine and cheap prices - place about as good as any and even better than some others. Not some godsend, I won't bullshit you, but there are things people hoping for the above enjoy. Like in (almost) any country.

But let's be honest, it's more of a place right now to spend money in than to earn at. We do have quite some immigrants ourselves coming from east and south-east (the legal, mostly white, hoping for a job, non-refugee kind) but the job market sadly isn't anything to write home about.

For the level of infrastructure and technology (nothing special, just keeping up with standard of 1st world country) living in Poland is relatively cheap. You may want to hold onto some foreign source of income since a lot of that is adjusted to the prices - sure, in IT sector you still likely will earn enough to have modest but pleasant living, but you won't really be able to spread your wings.

I would advise to check opportunities in different cities first, though. Krakow has lot of tourism but it's the same need of space for tourists and tourists themselves that make it kind of more expensive than it normally would be to live there.

You make a good point - seems a bit like hypocrisy on the part of the user, eh? In this case however it has to be pointed out that big push for people working in UK was actually plenty of small-fry job opportunities locals were less interested in or competent at (though again, in all fairness, some came just for free gibs and benefits).

I met few of Belgians who worked with French in Nokia in Krakow.

I think this is the building they work in

More and more people now that your country gets "progressively" cucked. It's not that bad as in France or Germany (which by the way start to slowly notice the shit they stepped in - let's just hope it's not too late) but you do deal with issues Poland doesn't have, at least yet. I won't claim that we're some wonderful place - we still do have plenty of shit to deal with on our own, just of different kind - but as far as European, non-SJW-infested, relatively traditional and reasonable places go, we're one of the better right now (which is underlining more than anything how bad the situation is in some other places, but there you have it).

Christian ones?

>Poland for Poles, get out.

1. Dispense questionable work permits for builders/farm workers etc. like crazy.
2. Swarm LinkedIn in search for Ukrainian/Belarus/whatever IT workers.
3. Promote Krakow universities in foreign countries.
4. Promote Krakow in WYD.
5. ????
6. WTF GUYS WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE LIKE I CAN'T EVEN!

I didnt promote shit

Fellow Polish user, please dispense the knowledge regarding the circumstances surrounding the presented kitten. Its uneven face brings distress to my heart!

(Shit, dunno why I wrote this like that - I am just in peculiar mood. But seriously - photoshop or some birth defect? Reminds me of a cat my acquaintance had.)

Sorry, but are the "western" IT guys white or just shitskins and their hired relatives?

You deserve better. Start visiting pubs with 5-6 friends and kick their arses.

Fuck some Ukrainians.

Yeah, some birth defect.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/13/quasi-kitten-quirky-gorgeous-pictures-squished-face_n_4587863.html

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1uzxel/meet_quasi_from_my_local_shelter_hesdifferent/

Without Kurds and other "minorities", you'll be a 15 million country.

Also you export those arabs to Europe, on regular base, unless you use extortion and receive money for you not do try it so hard.

Whore nation, turks. Hope erdoroach will put your mom in a burka, and your father will take your girlfriend as 4th wife.

Pubs in Krakow are weird. Either silent, sleepy places or something like what I've seen in main square - one full of bald, drunk, pale, Irish or English dudes shouting at TV or singing slurred oldish/soccer-hooligan-ish songs. Also almost surely tourists.

You deserve it for living in Machetetown.

can i move to poland if i dont speak polish?

>Half of this city is swarmed Ukrainans
I've heard this is some major bullshit and just an excuse not to take any rapefugees

well, AIDS is one way to go...

>It's ok when we do it all over Europe
> N-No one can come into our country though! ;^)

It works both ways, faggot.

Fancy a deluge?

he looks negro by the way
maybe...

Says who?

i really, really like getting those digits

>Poland
>Full

mate half your country has literally has or wants to move to the UK for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=nBZ4tHJqkp4

video related

>complaining about white immigrant
You don't know how good you have it polish scum

Wow 1/4 cost of living?

I am part ethnic pole, let me in

Give kurds country u genocidal motherfuckers.

Half your country is in my area I fucking swear, we'll take ours back if you take yours back

I am a jew and we visited there as teens in 2003 and in the town square a bunch of girls (I wasn't there) got flashed by a pervert and I thought it was funny but they were all really upset for a few hours.

I won't lie, it'll be tough for you - doable, perhaps but tough. Friend in Warsaw knew some folks from student exchange program who lived there and hardly could speak Polish at all and they somehow managed, but they were kind of clique, many of them isolating themselves from others.

You'll do relatively okay if you'll avoid more dangerous, poor, uneducated and suspicious parts of some cities and just use English - many Poles, especially young adults, if they won't avoid you as a weird foreigner - will be able to at least somewhat communicate in that language.

But again, look at :
>But let's be honest, it's more of a place right now to spend money in than to earn at. We do have quite some immigrants ourselves coming from east and south-east (the legal, mostly white, hoping for a job, non-refugee kind) but the job market sadly isn't anything to write home about.

If you can prove one of your parents or grandparents is a polack then you get free passport and can travel across entire EU m8 hop on it.

Speaking of ukraininans, had 2 chicks back in class 10 years ago that were so slutty Im getting boners just thinking about them now.
You could get a blowjob after just one sentence from them.

Then stop invading my fucking home you fucking degenerate Ukrainians.

Those cats are off center, please fix.

This is polish comedian bro

Fuck off

We wuz vikings and shiet.

>mate half your country has literally has or wants to move to the UK for some reason
May not be the case anymore. The only people now going to UK are doing so because they already have relatives or friends who came in the real wave of emigration, started their own businesses and now have some free spots to fill in they hold for their kinsmen. The real push for UK was maybe around 2010 - 2014, now most people don't really care that much, unless it's temporary thing due to aforementioned job offers or to visit relatives who settled down there.

Scandinavian countries are more popular among folks who actually look to find a decent occupation elsewhere, though with all the SJW and rapefugee/terrorism (mostly the latter) bullshit going down in so many foreign countries including those scandinavian ones, many of my kinsmen generally lost interest.

I'm French and I agree, all these bluepilled western IT workers make me sick.

Polish people need to reveal their power level more to make those faggot Germans and Albanians horrified.

Ello Ello British person living in Krakow teaching English.
How r u me ol chum?
Kurwa Kurwa

Polish law. Get used to seeing westerners.

>be turkish
>get married
>blow up

Bong in Odessa here.

Fuck you Ukies are bros.

It isnt funny

Are Polish women in Malopolska really all prudes?
I´ve not fucked one yet. I almost did in Shakers but then a cute Brazilian girl walked by and I took her home instead and and fucked like a howling monkey.

Oh and mfw when I get a 50square meter apartment in the center for 1300zl everything included. Not sharing
I have no face.

Whoa that's a good cost of living and most polish girls I've seen are narrow hipped cuties. Perfect for my American octaroon cock.

>50square meter apartment in the center for 1300zl everything included. Not sharing
which city?

Krakow ;)
I taught English to a Polish/French woman and she offered me her apartment for a year.

The worst thing is those fuckers built buildings and made a tenancy agreement with motorla for 10 years ahead.

This is going to be fucking terrible

JUST

Prudes? Hm, depends by what mileage you go. Many Polish girls certainly aren't easy and won't shag left and right - effect of a lot of traditional and religious values. But I'd say it's okay. Sure, may be harder to get laid but if you'll find a girl there's also a higher chance she doesn't ride cock carousel and isn't some slutwalking SJW - and that's worth much.

It's mostly a matter of luck and social circles I'd say though. There are probably prudes, there are probably some easy ones too (at least from what I recall of college - people in student's house party and fuck the same way it is with college students all over the world, even if again - with slightly less of overall sluttiness).

>Poland
>99% white
>complaining about other whites
You do not realise how lucky you have it

That's Krakow business park I had a interview there.
I´m talking to this cute girl who´s a virgin. I actually stayed over at her house she cooked me spaghetti and I ended up staying there as we had been talking for too long but I slept in the spare bed.
In the morning I had a job interview and she ironed my suit and tied my tie for me.
Feels good man.
She aint no uggo she´s a cute one. Goes home every weekend like every other polish girl in Krakow so have fuck all time to spend with her.

A question in September all the students come back. What is Krakow like then? I´m hoping tinder game will be easier. I meet plenty of girls on tinder but it doesn't go far if they´re Polish.

Also what city is the best in Poland to teach English in?

Polish immigrant here, is it easy now to find jobs in Poland? I leftto UK after 4 years of unemployment in 2012.
I am thinking of coming back, but I am worried if I will be able to find a job. I am working in property managment and would have to work for at least 3500-4500 zloty netto.
Possible or a pipedream?

There a lot of nice pubs in jewish district Kazimierz. Irish or English are rarely seen there.

Would you rather have a bunch of arabs or a bunch of whites?

Probably lies that she is a virgin, most Polish girls lose virginity by 16.

Dating sites in Poland seriously feel like scraping the bottom of the barrel. Better to just go to Couchsurfing events and such.

Yeah, but I'd say it's a bit different - a big part of the world, fucked up by the spiel of multiculturalism without actually checking research and statistics on how things are - just have it that bad. We stand against - so far at least - the danger of the same bullshit happening here but just because it's not as horrible as it could be, doesn't mean it's good. Though again, I personally am slightly suspicious of the claims of OP - didn't see it being nearly half as bad as he portrays it, especially since again, many of the immigrants are legal and working.

>nice pubs
>jewish district

The Jew is feeding sin, as always

There are no Jews there anymore.

It could be always worse and then you could hear
>You do not realize how lucky you are to be even alive

We want to maintain it, because we like it
Nobody will force us into anything

First two weeks of September raid every single club possible(especially on thursdays) because they host student parties and sort of gatherings for freshers.
Easiest pussy you can get ever.

You polacks need a photographer/director ?
I think I might leave France for your cuntry

Do you have much negro or arabic people ?

hmm

Then why do you call it the Jewish district? Did the Nazis kill all yours Jews, or at least most of them?

I´m a Brit and I had a job to lead pub crawls.
They don´t go outside the centre. Kazimierz is a great place to be. Tourists are slowly destroying it but its primarily polish people.
Every now and then you see a big pack of Israeli's walking fast. Also the food is amazing there.

There are quite a few turks and a lot of Brazillian monkeys.

I have Ukrainian english teacher 24 yo with big tits. She always touch my hair and me. I'm and was fit, she wanted the D for sure. But i was too young to iniciate somethink...

>I´m talking to this cute girl who´s a virgin.

Doesn't seem like a prude to me. She just seems like a decent person who's giving shit about you and who's good wife material - including, you know, not being led by her cunt. Gotta court that shit if you're serious or let her find someone better/someone who fits her if you were with her just for the fuck.

Anyway, English teacherbro, don't fuck it up.

Well I´m a British migrant to Krakow and my impression is even drunk skin heads like us.
When I say I´m British they jokingly moan because the British reputation is shit in Krakow. But they´re all friendly. Women are always interested in you, doesn't mean they´ll fuck you but the interest is nice.

Kind of like being in America as a Brit with a accent only without the easy sex.

Very good advice user.

How do Sup Forumsacks view Amerifats? Like the big fat people who need to waddle when they walk etc.

Also, I realized.

This thread is now Poland Q&A/where to find dem pusseh/general.

Brought her to my apartment with my friend. My friend had just been to Turkey, was given a Koran it was left on the floor by his stuff.
She picks it up and barely manages not to freak out.

Speak to her later and she´s all anti-islam westernized Marxism bullshit.

I should really come back to Poland in a few years when I´m looking for a wife because your girls are based and the blokes are awesome.

Even the Kebab, Chinese and Indian places are staffed by Polish people!

It doesn't need to be its my fault.
But seriously the north and the west are easier women than the south and east right?

We like you. America equals big buisness, freedom, rich people for us.

Well, I didn't say people will just come to mess you up. Most Poles go with live & let live when it comes to immigrants, the post was specifically in regard to complaints of those two Polish anons and how they supposedly don't know how good we have it.

We do and possibly they overreact - but we're keen on not having it worse.

Burn this Koran bullshit and send data of this muslim guy to our secret services now!

It was a Jewish district from 14th century to IIWW. Yeah, Nazis changed it. Since 1990s the ruined quarter has been blooming as hipster/artistic/indie part of town.

Can't say for sure, I don't think the difference between different parts of the country are humongeous. Again, I'd rather concentrate not on the location on the map, but on the social circles - clubgoers are very different from churchgoers, even more so than, say, in US (which doesn't mean there are no overlaps).

How do your women feel about us? Can fatasses get laid? I'm a techie with a background and an above average IQ.

Can we land qts in spite of being lardasses?

Thanks Obama

Seems like a wife material. Congratulate her on proper attitude which while excessive, may help her become a proper female crusader to stand proud on our borders, ready to defend against the abominable rapefugee hordes.

Peterborough is filled with Poles and muslims. You can tell tell who are Poles and Brits, as the Polish girls are hot and the British girls are fat or ugly.

Generally the sentiment is okay, HOWEVER

Many are pretty much dismayed by how such stereotypically cocksure and assertive nation got itself completely cucked by SJWs, how much corruption there is right now and how morals get so easily bought and sold on your turf.

Your politics in recent years also kind of decreased our very favorable opinion on your country to merely 'meh, they're alright'. Talking about all those operations of bringing freedom to the some other countries, even if they didn't ask for it, through the use of lethal weaponry and somehow coming back with their natural resources. We see this shit and somewhat worry, especially since quite some people is willing tonotice that while on one hand helping us with supposed defense and building anti-WMD launchers and installations here may be good but it also just leads to escalation of tensions with Russia, rather than helping with them.

Generally, you may want to improve your relations a bit. In the far past it was a wonderful land of opulence in the eyes of average Polish person, but now it slowly starts to look like corrupting greed.

On one hand if you're a really decent, funny, pleasant guy you have a chance to attract some okay girl who will try to give you a chance if you'll give your best - seen that happen. But you'll have to work on yourself. There are fat Poles, sure, but generally people do know it's not healthy and it's not desirable.

That or you can simply try to use stereotype and cash to get yourself a girl but those will be just sluts you could as well get where you already are.

So, to make it simpler, if you go by stereotype americans are nowadays often seen as folks wih generosity, confidence and heart in right place but with somewhat fucked up by opulence brains, as often waddling fats as big-chinned marines with brains full of propaganda, willing to "free" everyone (of their natural resources). All this shit in the media with your politicians stabbing each other or blatantly pandering doesn't help.