Germany is warning its citizens in Canada to exercise “a high degree of empathy...

>Germany is warning its citizens in Canada to exercise “a high degree of empathy,” after the men’s hockey team beat Canada to advance to the gold-medal final at the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Canadians are scary desu

everyone knows canadians are little bitches and might actually kill themselves at banter over how they lost a hockey match so I think germans should be careful not to cause too much damage than they already did

Cute!

Where's your country's standing in the Olympics? OH RIGHT... kill yourself, you grease ball faggot.
Why don't you worry about your Sicilian neighbours, fuckboi?

easy there zang don't pop a vein now it's just a game

This is the worst thing germany has done to us since dieppe. I demand reparations.

> Implying everyone in Canada cares about Hockey.

Go back to masturbating to a photo of Mussolini

Germans are such fucking wimps these days

well you are here making a thread about how you lost aren't you? No worries man it happens don't do anything too careless

AND WE FUCKING LOST TO THAT SHIT

dis is like ah nudda halifax

kek

lol

WE WUZ ICEKANGZ

oh shit I was joking

nice

>Germany wins a hockey game after the top 422 ranked players in Canada are barred from playing
>They take extreme pride in it

I am going to just assume most Germans have no idea what happened in regards to the NHL player bar and aren't actually taking pride in beating a team whose top play was ranked nearly 490th nationally.

Wtf? How did Germany beat us?

W-we didn't send our b-best!!

See
due to the IOC being a bitch over a deal they've had for 50 years, no NHL contracted player was allowed at the Olympics.

In total our mens team was made up of players who rank below top 500 nationally, top player was somewhere around 493rd in regards to equivalent NHL players. These players are essentially regional/provincial league bench warmers.

What exactly are you attempting to imply? It's a fact we sent extremely shitty players.

is there a compilation of those somewhere?

I went to congratulate Canadians in Sup Forums on their team's hard fought game the other day, and they were posting anything from "fuck yanks" to "I hope the US team's plane is shot down by NK"

nice guys

Listen, we’re going through a hard time right now okay?

>It's a fact we sent extremely shitty players.

>Olympics doesn't allow any professional hockey players
>countries that are bad at hockey end up winning
Interesting

Fuck them.
The referees let them get away with murder but it only served to put everybody else into fuck Canada mode.

>Olympics doesn't allow any professional hockey players

No, they didn't allow professionals from North America. All of Europe, Asia, etc got to send their top league pros.

Weren't the Swedes also not allowed to send pros?
I'm willing to bet that the Jews were behind this.

What was the reasoning?

>"We can't let the Leafs keep getting away with it"

>Happy chinese new year
>Canadian style rope

OH NO NO

So glad Canada lost both hockey games. I'm sick of Canadians talking about fucking hockey 24/7 and spewing "hurrrrr it's our game lawl we rule" If only Germany had also beaten us 70 years ago then all the worlds problems would be solved.

Wow, what a stupid cunt. The worst part is she knew she was going to do that as soon as they lined up for medals.

one day we will get our revenge canada

>Brazillians base their whole lives on soccer/futbol
>Germans beats them
>Canadians base their whole lives on hockey
>Germans beats them
Was Hitler right?

>Germany
We like to say Gerpeopley, not necessarily GerMANy, because it's more inclusive

>tfw Krauts love hockey now

Cucked by Canadian culture! Canada wins!

kek

Even though h*ckey is a wh*toid sport and true patricians enjoy rugby, judo and soccer, how the fuck does a team like Germany beat Canada.

How the fuck did they win gold? They have one decent young player, the rest are semi-amateur trash or substitutes in the NHL.

Well it looks like they are going to face that mysterious new team with an olympic flag as a flag. perhaps they will reveal who they truly are in the gold game and defeat the team of underestimated protagonist underdogs proving themselves worthy.

Nope

>What exactly are you attempting to imply? It's a fact we sent extremely shitty players.

; ))))

>will build internal pressure on keeping college athletes unpaid at a time where it was becoming an issue
What did the IOC mean by this?

yeah discusting behavior

Making quite the cunt of yourself.

I'd love to banter you but I'm German and thus my servile, manchild-like will is bent only on trashing br*ts. Try again in 4 years when they're completely irrelevant and I'm sure I'll have something salty for you

>Ja calm down ze Canadians it'll be alright
Fucking patronizing Germans. Nothing changes.

DELET THIS WE'RE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hahahahahahahaha, epic meme my friend!!!!!!!

> Canadian sportsmanship
Lel, how are your 72 basketball medals doing?

I will fucking rape you Ivan

In hockey of course