Shota and Loli pedo fags are maximum degeneracy and require you to take a shower immediately

Shota and Loli pedo fags are maximum degeneracy and require you to take a shower immediately.

Why are we not fighting these pedo faggots harder, weirdo small tit hairless, underage, idiot loving cunts (Children are stupid as fuck, fucking midget wannabes)

Seriously cut your wrists, and drop a toaster in the bath, pedo cunts.

Nothing wrong with pedophilia

Offcourse a yankee degenerate would say that.

not politics

Hasn't stopped the question.

If loving this is wrong, I dont wanna be right.

I agree. The greatest pedo cult is called islam. Founded by a pedo and has the most pedo followers of all religions.

Anyone in pol who is a pedo is a cuck for muslims.

Holy shit, the salt.

0 to the fucking sun at light speed

Ok, fucking pedo, take it up with her mother and father, would you like your kids fucking older men?

Islam is perfect for you.

They are contained to Sup Forums for the most part

What if I only fap to shota X loli? Not pedo is it?

Artist:rustle & Artist:abubu are the best!

Boys are hot you nerd

Ofc not

Children don't have big tits.
Can you not, objectifying children is a disgusting and revolting thing, for the bottom of society, you are just as bad as Muslims.

same

>Children don't have big tits.
Then how do you explain this?

>Rottherham gang raper telling others it's not ok to fap to sholicon

kek so many references in one pic

Anime is completely fucking degenerate all across the spectrum. It's some of the most retarded and childish bullshit out there. Everyone I've ever known that was actually into it was a fucking aspie cunt who was going nowhere in life.

Anime is for losers.

You're right. Hebe is the way to go ;^)

>lel i'm technically not a pedo. the girls i fap to are INTRA pubecent kekeke

Daily reminder that anti-pedo movement is part of the feminist agenda that considers anything a man touches as raped and oppressed. Ever wondered why a woman having sex with a boy is not seem as a threat or outraging?
They don't want women to be feminine or girly. They also want men to lower their standards and go for the expired women.

Being pedo is natural and the norm.
>pic related

>aged adults (60+)
>body shape & proportions
>arousing
fucking kek. Who even takes part in those studies?

If you would kick that out of bed then I've got news for you.

You're a faggot

>Anime is completely fucking degenerate all across the spectrum

Anime portrays women as they should be.
They are strong and independent when they need to, they protect their own honor and loved ones. But when men are around, they are girly, feminine, very cute and beautiful. They let men take the lead and protect them. They care for their family first, want to have lots of children and dream of getting married and becoming a housewives.

Only a jew would say anime is degenerate.

>Being pedo is natural and the norm.
lmao in degenerate monkeyland maybe it is

she isn't /hebe/
but I have a feeling you know that

As expected of surrender frog.
You only say that because children are not disgustingly hairy like your women.

>protesting this much

It's not your fault

> can you not

You type like you're from tumblr

Well, you guys literally eat snails and frogs so I'm not surprised your taste is shit.

She was at one time lol

I'm not even a liafag. That's the only photo I have

But Muhammad married a 7 year old...

>claims hebe
>posts old whore
?????????

Maybe he didn't want to look like a pedo

it is natural for men to be attracted to younger females that aren't out of shape both mentally and physically yet.
OP has been socially conditioned by society to think pedophilia is anything other than natural. OP is a sheeple.

How can we stop pedophiles? By not making sexy kids.

Those two sentences aren't very tightly related.

Pedos are deviants. like gays and the mentally ill. No coincidence that those groups have so much overlap.

Ok but seriously, everyone has urges they can't stop. Society expects us to keep those urges under control, otherwise we'd be tearing our neighbor's heads off at the smallest sleight, but where violent urges are ubiquitously met with violent media that satiates those urges without actually hurting anyone, and the same can be said for regular sexuality, nothing legal exists to satiate the urges of pedophiles.

Obviously, pedophilic actions should be punishable by death for the protection of the children and the good of society, but you can't just tell pedophiles to stop being pedophiles. All you can do is expect them to bottle up their urges in their imaginations until they act and then kill them, but you can't unrape a child after its happened.

>but you can't unrape a child after its happened.

You can if you have a time machine, faggot.

Well my other stuff would catch me a ban.

Can't be assed resetting my hub

It's normal for men to be attracted to pubescent children, however it's absolutely degenerate when you're attracted to a fucking pre-pubescent child that doesn't even comprehend the idea of sex.

what a good sheeple you are. Go back to CNN

how's that pol meme go?

oh yeah. NOT AN ARGUMENT

Go march and campaign irl if you want to be accepted so badly, paedos

It doesn't take alot to comprehend that pleasurable things are pleasurable.
Even babies masturbate in the womb. Google it.

I've already indirectly contributed to the death of one pedo.

No regrets, would do again.

he's right you know

if cute boys are wrong then I don't want to be right

I'm glad that now all men get treated like any contact with a woman is rape. Maybe they'll start to understand what we go through. Some kids fully understand what sex is and actively seek it. But we have to shame them and treat them like idiots because kids aren't supposed to have sex drives.

>Can you not, objectifying children is a disgusting and revolting thing
>objectifying children
>child
Suika is thousands of years old and has the capacity to destroy this planet. Learn your 2hu's mate

if it's good for the prophet, it's good for the goyim

There's an acceptable limit. Nothing explicitly sexual and no models. Even fully clothed models.

>internet explorer user
How do you even get (You)s?

What the fuck is a (You)?