A century of progress

A century of progress

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/suhush.jpg/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/childless-more-women-are-not-having-kids-says-census_n_7032258.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything that benefits women is a mistake.

when they label themselves like that it saves me a lot of time to figure out which ones put out

like your country

I love sexless rage threads.Women de-valuing the slut insult is progress.

If you don't want women who are unashamed of sex, you're probably a sexless fucking weirdo. There will be a lot of you who married your ugly wife and want all other women to cover up like muslims now, but most of you are just bitter virgins and shut ins.

Cmon man at least work for that (you)

woman detected

Is it wrong? Is there a good argument against women denying people trying to shame them for having sex when they want?

Nope, male who gets pussy.

I think Hillary Clinton is clearly the best candidate for the job.

You can't devalue the slut insult.

Its biogolically programmed.

No it's clearly not.

And clearly yes you can.

>there are people in the western world unironically arguing for women being sluts

Wew

No, I don't like sluts but a slut to me is a cheating woman, not a woman who has sex when she wants to.

Are you two just following eachother in threads and talking shit ?

Promiscuous sex especially by women destroys the institution of marriage and the family. No man wants to wife a slut and women decide they'd rather suck cock til 35 than be a housewife

The fact that women who engage in promiscuous sex are much more likely to divorce. The fact that they are submitting to base desires like animals are not procreating in a family. The fact they can engage in these acts and use it as an excuse not to work, get free money and leech off of men. The fa t that they engage in these acts and do debasing shit while being dominated by a man and then in the same breath utter that toxic masculinity is the actual reason everyone's unhappy.

>its clearly not
>doesnt post the reason

Society has grown as a whole to devalue sluts, since sluts are the most likely to be bad mothers and bad members of society. Its biologically programmed in all of us to hate sluts.

*Tips fedora*

>Promiscuous sex especially by women destroys the institution of marriage and the family.

No it doesn't.

>No man wants to wife a slut and women decide they'd rather suck cock til 35 than be a housewife

Define slut.

>The fact that women who engage in promiscuous sex are much more likely to divorce

No they aren't. Those charts you faggots always post show a difference of 9% or so between 7 to 30 partners.

>The fact they can engage in these acts and use it as an excuse not to work, get free money and leech off of men.

What? Every adult woman I know has a job.

>The fa t that they engage in these acts and do debasing shit while being dominated by a man and then in the same breath utter that toxic masculinity is the actual reason everyone's unhappy.

You're just cherrypicking feminists.

This is some embarrassing pseudo-evolutionary psychology. It is not biologically programmed for you to hate sluts, you faggots don't even have a consistent definition of what slut means.

You shouldn't shame anyone, I guess. But I don't think a slut is a good ingredient for a happy marriage

We should shame people more. The disintegration of widespread cultural values is one of the main reasons for the Wests fragmentation

I was driving through a town in ohio, stopped at a redlight, and girls dressed like that crossed the street.

Fuck, that style made it to the US

What is a slut? All of you use the word, I don't see any of you defining it.

You have to admit, the sluts on the right are way hotter.

No?

I think sluts will be biologically eliminated, considering males with higher value (or thinks they have) will not want to marry sluts.

I assume it's just women who flaunts their sexuality without shame and cheated. I'm fine with women having lots of sex but she needed to commit to the men she dated or married.

> Not an argument

> Nothing says blue-pill like making the 'he must be a fedora wearing neck-beard" comment though

What is your malfunction numb nuts?

Your definition of slut is not what they're using here. They are calling women who have sex when they want to, sluts.

I can't believe you still think long term monogamy is a thing people should practice.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/suhush.jpg/

Kys

t. Weedman

To be honest I dislike those too

That is a slut, that is also what just said

Right and that's fucking stupid. Women having sex when they want to means more sex for everyone. I don't know why you'd be opposed to it.

> "No it doesn't" is not an argument

> Define slut is not an argument and you know perfectly well what we are discussing

> A difference of 9% when it comes to a divorce rate is not a small amount

> Anecdotal evidence does not equal evidence worth using

> "Cherrypicking" is not an argument

> "embarassing pseudo-evolutionary" shows you don't know how to argue this point, so you try to discredit the subject instead.

6/10 You tried so I'll pass you, but barely.

They are way hotter.
The two on the left, keep them in those dresses.
Nothing to see there.
But man, every year, hotter and hotter and cuter.

This hardly made sense. The sentence structure is fucked up.

Because it's like a drug. I don't need sex to feel good. I do need a sexual release every now and then. But not as much as a slut would. And when I do need a release I ask myself if I really need it. Just like if I want to buy a new car, or computer, do I really need it?

This is what sluts, and you lack. Have some fucking decency for fucks sake

broad detected. tits or gtfo

Yeah but many women who cares only for sex will do just that until they reached the wall, thus not able to reproduce, thus biologically eliminated.

Don't know if credible enough but here's a stat

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/childless-more-women-are-not-having-kids-says-census_n_7032258.html

He makes claims without evidence, I deny him that by saying they're not true. You can't just make shit up and expect the other person to argue based on your made up reality.

9% is not "much more likely".

I'm telling you to define slut because I don't even know what you faggots consider promiscuous.

The bad part of drugs is that they damage your brain and cost a lot of money, sex does neither of those things.

I'm a dude you fedoralord.

A woman who sleeps around destroys what makes her special in the first place.

Yes there are virgins on this board bc they don't have money.austic,etc... But women can lose their virginity whenever they want. Women do Not have to work to get laid.

>tfw I unironically believe that giving women the ability to vote was a mistake

Pretty much. I mean look at this low energy comeback

Why would they stay virgins? They like sex too you know. Attractive adult women have had sex and that doesn't stop guys from marrying or dating them.

>women don't have to work to get laid

wew lad this may be the most fedora post I've ever read

>This is some embarrassing pseudo-evolutionary psychology. It is not biologically programmed for you to hate sluts, you faggots don't even have a consistent definition of what slut means.

>it is not biologically programmed for you to hate sluts

Proof? I think it is. Sluts carry disease, cause infighting, and are bad at raising children because they are preoccupied with sex. Do you have a counterargument, or is my pseudo-psychology too embarassing for you?

I said it's like a drug. I didn't mean it like a drug that fucks you up. Jesus maybe sex really does fuck you up after all.

Funny how you pick on the one thing in an argument. Really makes you think.

Leddit seems like the place to be, you'll probably like it better their

they posded it agen :DDDD

>refute my non-argument
>prove something that cannot be proven

You're a beta virgin trying to justify your shitty life decisions by cherry picking data to suit your bias.

the dubba-dubs don't lie

You made a claim, you need to prove it.

Right, and the reason why drugs are bad is because of the damage they do. The reason why buying computers with reckless abandon is bad is because it costs a lot of money. None of these apply to sex.

The only argument you had was "have some decency" and that's very much subjective. Most people don't see any shame in having casual sex.

They aren't the ones getting it

Lol absolutely what's going on here.

putting on as little clothing as possible and accepting someone's preposition isnt "work"

>I'll keep posting my beta delusions about what women actually do when attracted to someone, maybe that'll show them!

That's the problem. Casual sex is slutting out, and that was the argument we were going at. Living a life with morals and not being a sex addict. Is more important to me than having a bit of enjoyment by sticking my Dick in a vagina.

This is what should be going on in everyone's minds. But we can't because of people who think like you. Just like we can't have world peace. So I don't really understand the meaning of you starting this whole thing.

>we can't have world peace because I'm too beta to get my dick wet

>implying hes wrong

>you're probably a sexless fucking weirdo.
You do realize who is posting on Sup Forums, right?

Im

No, you're to be beta to get your Dick wet

(now your turn)

You've been using that argument every time you have no argument. Fuck off like I said before

What the fuck is that thing on the left

>trying to change the definition of the alpha/beta dichotomy

Yep, you're a beta alright

You are very naive. Women becoming more like men and trying to be like men has devastated our birthrates.

Women should be praised for doing things the man can do, they should be praised for doing the things man can't do like being mothers.

Not an argument

>gets called out on his bullshit
>resorts to molymeme posting

>implying

>you can't have morals if you have casual sex
>having sex outside of a committed relationship makes you a sex addict

>get called out your only argument is about the anons sexuality
>continue to pretend your winning the argument when you fail to make any of your own

Why don't you make an argument user?

Too many cunts in this thread

Sex anyine you want
Drugs anyine you want
Computer anyine you want

Seems like it's a bit of an addiction to me

Anyine

Anytime

The fucking Chinese cunts working at new Dick Smith sent me a fucking Nb broken phone. Keeps tapping itself

what the fuck how old are these little whores ?

this is awful, somebody should make a little screen shot of the one on the left

Anyone, iwas. Saying anyone

Suffrage was a mistake

No, you didn't say any time. You defined being a sex addict as someone who has casual sex.

she's there to make the other sluts look even better

>Define slut
He did, and you quoted it, retard

fpbp

The first post in the best post

You are a different person, so it doesn't make sense, the other guy was telling me that having sex Anytime you want is casual sex.

Having what you want Anytime you want is an addiction

Fucking cuck

Promiscuous could mean fucking 2 life partners to you weirdos, I'm asking for a number.

What number of partners makes a woman a slut?

3 is pushing it, anything beyond 4 definitely.

"Unashamed of sex" is a bit different to behaving like a rampant beast with a penis addiction. Enjoy your STDs, childless lonely old age and hours wasted on the internet trying to prove how "empowering" it is being a fucktoy for people who not only won't remember your name, but don't see anything worthwhile about you but your welcoming, cavernous vagina.

Good one, pussy.

Addiction is defined by need, not want. These are basic definitions of words that you are failing at right now.

Lmao, so most attractive women are sluts in your mind.

Yes you fucking moron. Most people today are extremely degenerate. Man or woman.

Thats what our society is and you haven't noticed because you grew up in it.

>it's another Sup Forums poster who cannot imagine that men like having casual sex

You speak as one who has authority, but you are fucking clueless and worse than a nigger.

So the tradeoff for more pussy is the destruction of civilization huh?

>haha ja ja I got muh dick wet again. Dat ho be goin' back to work an' shiz

I would round up all you unmarried dogs and exterminate you.

How old? In what context? Inside of relationships or casual? Over 50artners, always a slut. Over 25 partners, probably a slut. Over 10 partners, maybe a slut. Over 5 partners, unlikely slut. Under 5, not slut. This includes down to handjobs and finger bangs.

Well what would you call it? Someone could be on a computer 12 hours a day. But not necessarily need it. You're telling me that heroin junkies need heroin? They don't nee heroin, they want heroin. They both pretty much mean the exact same fucking thing. You're the one whos fucking failing.

>Women de-valuing the slut insult is progress.
It certainly makes the rape allegation stunt easier to pull off.

M'ladies

if women come in contact with sperm even once, they're a slut.
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

>casual sex is destroying civilization

Fuckin lol.

No, heroin addicts definitely feel that they need heroin. It's a physical addiction, your body learns to physically need it.

>Someone could be on a computer 12 hours a day. But not necessarily need it.

Then that wouldn't be an addiction, that would be a bad habit, but not an addiction.

Get your shit together.

Almost couldn't be more wrong.

Also addiction is defined as
>"Addiction is a medical condition characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli, despite adverse consequences."

Guess what? These women are compulsively rewarding their stimuli despite the consequences she could get pregnant, a disease, humiliated ect.

Its almost like women today care more about the FEELING of sex and completely ignore the FUNCTION of sex. Much like how a drug addict cares more about how the drug is making him feel rather than what it is doing to his body.