DUDE JUST OPEN UP THE BORDERS LMAO

Jesus fucking Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld9jH0PM54s
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/05/17/the-law-of-unintended-consequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/#29c2a6f2492a
latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farm-labor-guestworkers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i know right, as if OP is a lieing fuck

It's the current year dude get with the times

Don't most of these people live in gated communities?

>silly
lol

And in literal ivory towers.

They see the concept of borders are a private enterprise. Not a public one. The untermensch wouldn't understand.

>materialist
top kek

>the concept of borders
>colonialist
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

...but they literally raped that girl.

How can you defend that?

What the fuck do these people think a borderless world looks like? What happens when 6 billion people all flood to the small amount of countries that could have possibly helped them?

He should leave hist door wide open at night and make sure to tell all the brownies he loves so much all about his open door policies.

>pale, dark haired

My fetish desu. I don't even care how liberal she is

the episode was just about that border patrol is a boring job and that their hiring practices are garbage, shit they even made the point that it's not even about what laws it stands for, just that if it's going to exist maybe they should hire people who are actually physically capable of doing the job

fuck off Sup Forums, you know most people think project chanology or even the stupid doxxing era that 07 brought with all the shitty raiding groups were what killed Sup Forums but it really was Sup Forums causing a circlejerk so fucking stupid it destroyed every other board

>DUDE JUST OPEN UP THE BORDERS LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

>Colonialism is bad
>Invading another country is violent and selfish
>But borders are also bad
How can't one be this dumb?

Why do you lie. You literally contribute to the Sup Forumsboogeyman meme

Shame that some bigots want to send these desperate women and children back to war torn natives. Look, they're wearing rags

Just because brown parts of the world are shit and white parts are great, doesn't mean we shouldn't turn the whole world into brown shit.

There's nothing inherently wrong with open borders.

Spoiled white brats are just butthurt that their living standards will fall if they have to compete with people of color from other parts of the world.

What a horrible waste of nice tits.

>DUDE JUST TURN UR BRAIN OFF LMAO

its literally a tranny

>I AM SILLY COMIC.JPG

>boogeyman

it's a transmonster

What did he actually say about border protection? Le current year man's stances are pretty erratic.

I guarantee that 90% of you idiots don't know that 90% of the illegal immigrants came here on a visa and just stayed.

Crossing the board with a wailing whelp barely happens.

spoiled white brats are spoiled because they take resources from the developing world without having to face the consequences.

>tfw I have a friend who unironically watches this trash

More impressive if 95% of arab men weren't called muhammad.

Borders are just another tool for the bourgeois to exploit the international proletariat.

Pretty much nothing. His own line about his opinions is "I've got loads problems with the laws, but they are laws. So we should want the best agents" the entire thing was literally 10 minutes of explaining how boring the job is 90% of the time and how recruiting standards have dropped. ~7 minutes of how a lot of boarder agents being fuckups (one dude was the brother of mid-level cartel boss and was found with $100k and kilo of coke at his house).

That's it.

dude, they have iphone FIVES

There is no doubt that Visas have to be taken more seriously, but land borders are still sensible. No Nirvana fallacy changes that.

That also has nothing to do with the episode. It was just about how on the rare occasion you do catch someone it's not really exciting since your probably dead if they're cartel, and most don't have the energy to run from you anyway.

Why is border control never an issue in brown countries?

>DUDE HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS OK WHEN WE DO IT LMAO

It's my go to insult along with baboon

They include middle names, and they always have that name somewhere in their full name

Human trafficking was never even mentioned in the episode.

Why do animals have territory if borders are manmade?

Wtf I hate strawmanning Sup Forumsacks who make up fake arguments for liberals to make us collectively hate their political opponents now?

>watching le current year man
Opening Europe's borders to 200 million third world niggers facilitates human trafficking as shown in the webm.

CANADA NO

>this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld9jH0PM54s

Yeah I'm against security being tightened on the mexican us border because all borders are just social constructs.

why doesn't it have more downvotes?

this guy is a sadistic authoritarian fuck that is wrong on nearly everything

Those "silly" borders are the only thing stopping the hordes of people that'd set it on fire and throw it's beheaded corpse off a roof

Okay man I agree with that. The niggers actually make me a little scared to go there on holiday now.

That said it's got nothing to do with the episode so why bring it up?

>john oliver is playing zazu in the new lion king

Oh god why does he have to ruin everything?

I'm against it because it's just like airline security. 95% of the time the TSA can't find bombs and guns WHEN YOU'RE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM BEING STRIP SEARCHED.

On a 2000 mile border? Don't piss the money into the ground.

If you want to put people on Welfare, just put them on Welfare and let them have a life that isn't meaningless political posturing.

>"JUST LET THEM HYENAS IN SIMBAH, WHAT ARE YOU, SOME SCARNALD GLUMPH SUPPORTER?"

>Sell your resources to China at barely.a fraction of worth
>REEEEEEEEEEE WESTERN IMPERIALISM

UHH BIGOT THERES ENOUGH 4 EVERYONE ;) :0 ;) :) :P :O :D :P :O :P :D :) :? /

>dude just let the terrorists blow the plane up lmao

Daily reminder: Kicking out all illegals will not make Capitalism go easier on you. You'll still be a dumbfuck with zero skills and employers will treat you accordingly. Thank you for your time :)

Reminder that China is doing more for Africa than western civilization has ever done and are gonna reap the benefits of the minerals of that continent

why is it literally always the english?

projecting

I was being facetious. There are real reasons to be against it, but that poster was making a strawman out of a nonarument.

wrong

wages will rise for plebs like that

>Capitalism go easier on you
I wish we actually had capitalism and absolished the central bank so our living standards would actually go up.

13 million in crop wealth is rotting in the fields in California because of the crackdown on immigration.

They did this in Georgia years ago and it ruined their economy.

Bottom line, people are fucking very stupid and Sup Forums is where you find the bottom 30 percentile.

Better to raise the legal minimum wage for citizens while profiting off low wage illegals to keep companies profitable and prices low for us.

capitalism works if you're an elite with ivy education

No, it isn't. It's better to kick out all non-natives and reeducate as necessary. Also, there will always be "shit" jobs, but if there are no beaners willing to do them for 20 cents or whatever, then people with "shit" jobs can get a decent wage

People that can be replaced, but slaver owners in california would rather let crops die and shit over their business than to hire americans with a fair wage

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/05/17/the-law-of-unintended-consequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/#29c2a6f2492a

latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farm-labor-guestworkers/

if you people are literate.

oh shit might as well let in all the mexicans then

>forbes
>latimes

If they could be replaced, they would. That's how capitalism works, you dolt.

but then prices would just rise and it would effectively be pointless. Instead of beaners you'd just expand the class of poor whites since money would be worth less.

Capitalism mainly works for the poor.
In a free market, prices go down when wages go up.
the reason this doesn't happen now is because central banks distort the economy

The people who hold this opinion are made of self interested capitalists that think their business will thrive if labour is valueless and also total morons.

I wouldn't bother going to western Europe anytime soon at least the major cities anyway. Because it has to do with open border and it's something Oliver supports.

No, capitalism only works if you follow the rules, but the commies want to use slave force and then RRRREEEE on everyone when their slave trade is damaged by deporting illegals

We used to just invade, now we send liberal plants to parasite countries from within.

wtf i love spics now

No, I'm saying the people in charge of banks, etc, don't see it that way because they're winning every year, making 400 mil here, 20 mil for an essay there.

Capitalism works for them.

Wrong

Liberal here and I can tell you that we need as many low skill immigrant workers as we can get to work the low skill low pay jobs. Even though I also think that within the next 5 years most of these jobs will be automated. Me nah I'll still be making coffee which is an art form by the way, no robot will be able to do my job.

>I AM SILLY

I have a masters in a STEM subject and I am well employed. Rent and housing costs would certainly go down if I didnt have an open border with Eastern Europe.

Muslims and blacks are bad for society. Yes I am racist.

@86077842
>I AM SILLY

>No, I'm saying the people in charge of banks, etc, don't see it that way because they're winning every year, making 400 mil here, 20 mil for an essay there.
lmao the government literally creates trillions of dollars and gives it to these people
it gets pumped directed into the stock market and into the banks

How the fuck is this capitalism at all?
It's a restricted monopolized market.
Central banks need to be abolished and it's a fucking shame more people are awake to the bullshit that is going on.

Wrong. There are all sorts of political reasons as to why they would purposefully let them die. If the profit they would have made (probably not that much, relatively speaking) outweighs what X believes immigration is worth, or "sending a message"

In other words, it's not so straight forward as you say.

It's almost as bad as if I posted the NYTIMES, amirite?

google it all yourself, idiot.

If you didnt allow the mexicans to hop the border those crops would be growing in mexico and the "illegals" wouldnt be illegal. They would be working in their own country, near their families and where their pay goes a lot further.

You are extremily short sighted.

Shit I hope you're right and kicking out the poor workers will magically fix the economy and give everyone left a fair wage, but how do you see that happening really?

so does communism. you're fucking hilarious.

>tfw Orcposting is succeeded by Hyenaposting

No, that's exactly whats going to happen, you're going to be paying 10 dollars for broccoli. You can't be short sighted when all you deal with is the facts on the ground.

Because the banks are a business, duh. They take over other smaller banks, like they did in 2008. The banks came out of 2008 in a better position than ever before.

Let's be honest here: We live in a capitalist society, just a corrupt one. One that heavily favours nepotism and people don't even fucking care.

Imagine you're a banker like Greenspan and you literally fucked over the entire country multiple times, and nothing happens... he must laugh at how easy it is, and how gullible the masses are. Why would he give a fuck?

Even if a group of "bankers" or "elites" came out and say the system needs to change, people wouldn't care... they'd find some way to ignore, etc.

the asspain over orcposting is seriously the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

I would just be buying brocolli from mexico. It would cost the exact same. The mexicans picking it would have better lives near their families.

The Jew that is taking advantage of them would be a little less well off but I could live with that.

Reminder that that crop wealth was only obtainable through lobbying and aggressive irrigation. The rerouting of the Colorado to feed LA and Cali's agriculture is a big reason why Mexico is so shitty anyway. Any of Cali's crops could easily be grown in Georgia, and it could easily be picked by the incredibly poor US citizenry that lives in the Deep South.

The left is so deluded when arguing for illegals. Are you saying they should be allowed to stay for humanitarian reasons or financial ones? Because if you say the former, you're saying they deserve to be above the slave labor that the latter implies.

When you toe the, "We need Illegals to pick our fruit for Slave Wages with no legal oversight" you're essentially arguing for a series of generational waves of Serfs who get rewarded by having their children born with US citizenship.
How is that humanitarian?