Slayers are asleep, post vampires!

Slayers are asleep, post vampires!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtrYO-Mog60
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Taz-Mania/Episode-11-Bewitched-Bob?id=28070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

October is only a few weeks away. Can you please just wait until then before spamming these ridiculous threads?

>Slayers are asleep

That's what YOU think!

No.

Who are these semon demons

This is the problem. If these guys try to bottle up their monster lust for 11 months out of the year, it's going to be unbearable come October. They should have just been posting the occasional, easily ignorable threads all year round.

Not waifu related but have my favorite spooky song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtrYO-Mog60

The Exorsisters, Sinista and Bimbella, from Dr. Zitbag's Transylvania Pet Shop

Except the mods have been deleting threads like this. Two goth threads, a Susie thread, and just today a pathetic excuse for a spooky thread.

>The Exorsisters, Sinista and Bimbella, from Dr. Zitbag's Transylvania Pet Shop

I have never heard of that cartoon but all those names are lovely. Is this a Bongistan toon?

Who cares what some idiot SJWs think

It was made by both the UK and France.

That's not the point at all. Keep it up and they will outright ban these threads. Then what?

That's what I'm saying. We're seeing an overabundance of these threads now because we told the monsterfuckers to hold off until October. Obviously, that tactic isn't working, because they're working themselves into a frenzy now. October's going to be a real shit show, and it's our fault for trying to cork the hose.

This thread won't last long. No discussion will happen, OP will bump the thread from the bottom with screenshots a few times, and then the thread will die during the night.

You guys also had Duckula, right? I guess Horror toons were a Euro thing

Have some Dead Duck and Zombie Chick

No, the threads will be fucking dead because there will be nothing to talk about. I fell like there's a dressguy type character making these threads. Just like the Jenny ones.

Talk? No, no, there won't be much talking. There won't need to be. They'll just be image dumping.

And that's bad. Those threads were great BECAUSE of the quality discussion. The pics were the icing on top.

Fine. Less bumps from us. Have fun with this stillborn thread.

Well thanks for contributing to the discussion then, memecuck

>Slayers are asleep

A Belmont never sleeps.

What an incredibly passive-aggressive, completely not pathetic thing to say.

The funny thing is there is no way you won't reply to this post even though you pretended to do an ebin mic drop. You'll sit there seething until you come up with some half-assed comeback to make yourself feel better for looking like such a sad cuckold.

See, you seem to think we're having an argument, when we're actually in agreement. I'm saying the situation is bad. So are you. The point I'm trying to make is that it only got this bad because we told the monsterfuckers to keep it in their pants for 11 months. That was a mistake, and we should tell them to post freely after October, or else next September's just going to be a repeat of this one.

Anybody remember Monster Farm? It came on Fox Family in their The Basement block for a while.

I remember a friend describing it to me and imagined it being live action or something (like when he said "Frankenstein pig" I imagined a regular pig but green and stitched together) so it was a huge disappointment when I saw it was animated.

This looks cute. I might have to check it out.

Didn't you just say you wouldn't post anymore?

I can just imagine the tears streaming down your face as you desperately try and click the "report" button with your sausage fingers on every post that offends you.

How DARE people make threads I don't approve of! How DARE people use MY board when I don't want them to! It's WRONG and I won't allow it!

damn those tits are perky

>Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

I think you're getting me confused with a different user. I'm the one who's saying you should never have been denied your threads in the first place.

wait a minute....

Ellipses are three dots.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Taz-Mania/Episode-11-Bewitched-Bob?id=28070

The only pic I can find of her is this stitched panorama, but I distinctly remember this episode of Taz-Mania and the sexy witch in it.

quite you
something is off about that image

>quite you

>skull waifu in bottom left

Not animated, but does anybody remember Halloweentown?

I think there were like 4 of them, and the last one ended with humans and monsters reintegrating, and a human dating a troll girl.

>>>/your medicine cabinet and swallow everything inside/

then we get off Sup Forums and do something with our lives

well , its a vampire ...

That show was a mistake.

Fat knees

I just saw them being sold at Walmart on did for $12.50 each, maybe people would buy them if they were half that price

>on did for $12.50