I fucking hate you wobbly-kneed pathetic English boot-licking cocksuckers

I fucking hate you wobbly-kneed pathetic English boot-licking cocksuckers.

You're the fucking embarrassment of the entire British Isles you little paki-loving cum-eaters.

Especially the southerners.

You lot are a bunch of impotent paki-loving cocksuckers are deserve to be fucking purged from the face of the earth.

Literally conquered by every invading tribe throughout the history of the British Isles, and the paki invasion is the same story.

You bunch of soppy wet cunts.

Fuck off and wank in a corner you little pussies.

English boi puccis always at it and embarrassing the rest of us.

Fuck the lot of you and fuck off.

Arsewipes.

P.S. Thanks for your skanky women, whom I regularly fuck and into whom I deposit my thick and voluminous superior Scottish load.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJvVeiunNUs
youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0
scotsman.com/news/scotland-lags-europe-in-iq-league-1-487587
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I approve this message.

Proud of that wee message from Brit/pol/ aye m8

STILL BRITISH

:DDD

>English are cocksuckers
>Scots vote remain

They're about equal senpai

>cocksucker
>soppy wet cunt
>load
t. American using a proxy

You know you guys are the most left voting people in our country right? you're the one who got England into a mess by being cucks and voting for IMMIGRANTS WELCOME parties in overwhelming numbers. Of course kiltcucks like to overlook this little fact even though over half of you voted for one of the most cucked parties in the country last year.

Too bad about the whole """""independence"""" vote eh? I guess you'll have to get cucked by us instead of that big EU BBC you wanted.

>mfw

scotland has a sizeable minority of brown people.

been there so long as to talk like Scots also.

which is nice.

>Pict complaining about Welsh and Cornish peoples fighting to protect their disgusting swamp from the romans because the pictish pansies were to weak and wobblykneed to fight, then claim as if they never wanted to fight anyway...

Ok you have fun with your filthy swamp you fucking bladder blowing poofs

Oh look at me I play an instrument that procures deafness in children

Good on you cunt

True. Cucked by Normans, cucked by Danes, now cucked by pakis.

>votes remain in UK
>votes remain in EU
>but doesn't want to be controlled by the evil parliament because muh representation
>but wants to be controlled by an even more foreign Brussels
>are nationalist
>vote for party that begs for more immigrants

I will never understand you lot

Gis a wee whiff lad.

>don't give us independence tho, we like being permanently attached to you "boot licking cocksuckers"

>Scot calling England paki-lovers

Haha, shut up and pay debts.

>votes Remain twice

>What is right of first night?

AVENGE ME YOU KEKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let's watch the cuckening.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJvVeiunNUs

>the Scots think they're the best part of the Union

You cucks are just as bad, if not worse. Only one country in this union is redpilled enough to save you all.

>GE 2015
>74.3% of Scots voted for either the SNP or Labour

Sad!

Cheers for the free prescriptions guys

Oh no, they aren't free, you ask where your oil money goes?

Well there you go.

>independence meme

They wanted to join the EU, you don't get independence in the EU. Theres a reason England and Wales voted majority to fuck off.

What? We all pay the same in taxes yet Scotland gets free uni tuition and prescriptions fees

It's free for me since I don't work or pay tax

Off to Enjoy FREE uni in a month too

So we'll hate England & Wales, because they are the hero we need, not the hero we deserve, they are a silent protector, a watchful guardian. A white knight.

Come back when you can revolt successfully.

hey go fuck yourself bong

Did the Buckfast shipment not come this morning?

>Wales is the dragon

Clever

Hahahahahaha this meme again.

I wonder where this little mummy's boy lives... probably a shithole like Leicester, fousting all day long in his single-bed attic-room while he sponges off his dole money from his

>angry smack head ranting

Scotland is allocated special funds from oil revenues. However they run a budget deficit higher than Greece. Yeah.

That's nice, now remember, no complaining about the Syrians or I'll have to report you to police Scotland.

Scotland weren't conquered by the Romans like England and Wales.

Wales?

I'm very comfy today up north

Scots all around me.

Looking at England makes me appreciate that

You started it, we finish it. Don't cry you little northern bitch.

That feel when Hadrian literally built a wall to keep my ancestors in the north.

I can't complain about people I've never seen

Besides. We don't need to. They don't like it here anyway

Yeah, the Romans stopped because they saw how much of a shithole Scotland is.

This. Scots are ginger muslims, but they drink. Drunk ginger muslums

>tfw 96% white

General English hate thread?

>Scotland
>Thinking they are better than anyone
Your "Kingdom" is an international laughing stock after you rejected independence which was handed to you on a silver platter, and then you vote to be cucked by the EU and Merkel.

You're a pathetic nation, filled to the brim with weak and pathetic people. You're an unfunny joke, a nation of feeble, inferior beings that need to be extinguished permanently and by the way you conduct yourselves? You'll do our job for us.

Scuckland was later conquered by England & Wales thus by proxy conquered by Rome and Saxons.

Highland Clearances saw any real Scot removed. ;^)

Piss of then, no more money for you.

>inb4 Muh oil

How long do you think that that will last with the SNP in charge?

>Scotland weren't CIVILISED by the Romans like England and Wales.
You filthy Picts were the niggers of Europe.

Scots are cucks

You have no rights to hate on us, when we protect and defend.

You are our bitch, learn that bitch.

Too bad the wall he built was never completed, see if I was in charge, I'd build that wall and then nuke your scum hole rancid pit of a nation and be done with it.

Just like I can't complain about the scum I don't see, but that goes over your head doesn't it? I hope the heroin that goes up north gets tainted with Fentanyl and you die.

Hey Scotland, how's your colony doing? English penal colonies are comfy.

>only 96% white

pathetic desu

We don't breed with invaders, mohammed

t. 80% white

jocks love jockland so much they flee to london to beg for spare change.

Scotland has no immigration ports.

To kill us. You must kill yourselves to create an overflow

If you protect yourself. You protect us.

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0

LAST

Just fine, the SNP are all talk and will change their mind at the slightest wobble in public opinion

NIGHTS

HAGGIS

But you're the ones who wanted to stay in the EU, and endorse Merkel's immigration plan. You've confused me m8.

Pls don't bully lad

No we are your roommate

This this and this again.

Scottish people don''t breed with the invaders like you rootless international clique do, down in England.

Nobody from my high-school class has married outside their race.

England truly is the most cucked nation on earth.

Gott strafe England.

My point was that we all pay the same amount in taxes yet we get the better benefits of living in Scotland.

Doesn't matter what you say senpai

Except Scotland has already taken 30% of the "refugees" that have come to the UK so far, so you're a lying rat whose never been to Glasgow.

>Englandstan

Bin that air.

>Having to look hard to find a black person in Edinburgh

>Voted to remain in UK
>voted to remain in EU
>voted for 3,00 'refugees'
>Welcomes refugees.

Refugees go to Scotland and even they don't want to stay their - It' such a fucking dump.

You can't make this up.

Glasgow is pretty comfy compared to London

And in Glasgow, and definitely Aberdeen.

Barely ANY coloured folks up north e.g. Inverness.

I pity you poor Southern British babies.

Maybe we should build a wall to keep you out.

The #1 origin of refugees in Scotland is English people relocating away from the brown mess down south!

Anglo-Saxon invasion repeats!

The future of Enklund is brown eyed and black haired!

That's our trick

But you run a budget deficit higher than Greece. You think that you can just live on debts? Nah you can't.

Gott isn't strafing anyone except those that get in our way. You don't want to get in our way now do you Scotland?

We've already began clawing back our identity and rights whilst you beg for more ficki ficki to fick you up. And yes, you don't breed with them because you're too busy breeding with your own siblings.

Scotland has always suffered from the UK perceptions that UK equals England while Scotland is a provinvial branch of England/UK. Business and government both see things that way. Just examine the usual mindset that prevails throughout the whole of England. Wastemonster naturally assumes they are the English Government and spend a majority of their time actually running England. To that end they fund England as the UK and the rest of us, not being the Real UK, are given a handout from the Real/English/UK as some kind of provincial branch of the realEngland/UK Parliament. Thus, when, independence gets mentioned, their poor wee brains just cannot get round the fact that England is really the UK and the rest of us are not. They then just naturally ask, What will Scotland do for an army, navy and airforce without the English/UK army, navy and airforce? What will Scotland do without the English/UK diplomatic service? What will Scotland do without the English/UK Treasury? The English/UK Civil Service?

They even wonder what we will do about the English/UK Parliament. It will take a bit of shock tactics for them to come out of their dream world and realise there were only two signatories on the Treaty of Union and when one leaves the other is not the natural heir to the common property.

>tfw you go on the bus and have a nap because it's so peaceful and white

Agreed man

It's alright. You will fix it

I think that will actually change in time. We have a lot of students in full time education now with uni slots filling up like crazy. This will be the first generation to actually enter into the career world with the most education behind them.

I think, considering out heavy-left platform we seem to have, we will have no problem being one of the most progressive countries in the world.

But you're the ones begging for independence.

We're not fixing your mess, just like we didn't fix RBS, that is down to your people and you will clean up your mess.

>Scots
>Not Subhuman

scotsman.com/news/scotland-lags-europe-in-iq-league-1-487587

>Scotland
>Literally left wing cucks the country
>Their leader is the MP for a muslim filled shit hole and she refuses to ever comment on the fact of how bad it is

Kek, ok faggot. England and Wales will always be better than you iron bru drinking red heads

They dinnae wanna be shouting allahu akbar round these parts

Being dumb is comfy

I don't get what's so cuckish about caring about other peoples lives and being tolerant.

I swear, it's the fluoride in your English water.

That's cute.

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

Now have a good read and learn.

>I dont get whats so cuckish about being tolerant and caring about others

Fucking hell is this satire? Is this your retarded excuse of scottish comedy or is this your genuine opinion? Dont you have some fucking children to be introducing to govanhills mosques?

Fuck you jock bastards. leave my English bros alone.

It WAS. Now it's another formerly European shithole.

And you can expect the higlands and islands to follw suit pretty quickly.

You wanna answer my indirect rhetoric? What is so wrong with that?

We actually have an incredibly low muslim population and now considering that we have left the EU, immigration to the UK as a whole will decline.

Sorry for recognizing that having other people in our country doesn't actually effect my own life. I still do my own thing.

Lol. Don't go mad pal

You starting to sound like sturgeon

WHAT IS THIS SHIT MEME AND WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO FORCE IT

Whatever retard go eat some haggis or something. Your countrys pro EU and left wing as fuck