Obama really said this

>Ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign.

What did he mean by this?
>>liveleak.com/view?i=c6d_1471782089

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/23/chain-email/video-barack-obama-speech-circulating-internet-was/
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/03/26/remarks-president-address-european-youth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it means his Jew handlers are passing down orders

I feel like I'm going to get arrested for replying to this...

Calm down. He didn't mean big government.. he meant Allah.

Martial law when

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/23/chain-email/video-barack-obama-speech-circulating-internet-was/

November

Oh so he was speaking against the EU? But why support it during Brexit?

this, before elections for sure.

ordinary men are too stupid to vote (might elect Trump)

These 'people' controlling all this shit have to be on their way out, on death's door.
There can be no other explanation why everything is set on full speed ahead.
Something is coming that is making this all necessary right now.

When did he say this?

he was referring to beliefs held by opposing nations

the actual speech is much longer. as much as i dislike this man, i think that sentence may have been taken out of context

he's not wrong, you know

Donald Trump is coming. Globalists are shitting them selves.

>oh so he meant this INTERNATIONALY, not just for the US, so it makes this okay
Ye no, fuck off

He means the anti christ. Thats what he means ^^

>too small-minded to govern their own affairs
It means he relates everyone to niggers.

don't worry I'm sure they all have heirs to their agendas

cool freedom guys

That is some scary chit mayne

Considering that most of you are too retarded to actually investigate anything, I'll just tell you. The OP video is doctored. Obama didn't say that. Yes Obama is shit but you guys make yourselves look bad when you try to peddle doctored things as evidence.

Later this afternoon.

it's The Fourth Turning, it's a 75 to 80 year (aprox) cycle.

Not big enough and was started way before his time.

Fake.

So since this is pretty much how the media operates daily, there can be no expectation that the average voter will make informed decisions, huh?

Full text here:
>>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/03/26/remarks-president-address-european-youth

link doesn't work.

Jews want what they have always wanted, to enslave Christians. Ever since the spread of Christianity the trading of slaves by Jews has been prevented and now outlawed.

Outlawing slavery makes Jews crazy. It happened before in ancient Hispania. Jews enlisted the help of their Arab cousins to eradicate the Visigoths who had outlawed Jews from owning Christians as slaves. With the Muslims help the slave trade in Christians was reestablished.

Jews are seeking to reestablish the widespread normalization of slave trading again. They need the help of Muslims to do this. The shared culture of slavery and other traditions allows Jews to blend in with Muslims and enjoy the comfort of owning Christian slaves again.

This is what its all about. It's not enough that we are wage slaves. Jews want complete ownership. Jews want to freely buy any Shiksa they want without the costly divorce penalty.

you didn't even bother to read the transcript or watch the segment of the speech in its entirety.

politifact is shit but this is pantsu on head retarded

not exactly. the boomer batch threw out the ones before them but they got power late and their time is only going to be about 40 years. it should have skipped their generation but they were greedy

It's not fake. It's out of context.

stupid people can't read.

he was arguing THAT was the mind set of monarchy/totalitarianism, by opposition to the ideals of democracies.

That makes sense if I knew what it meant.

>no proofs

fuck off

This

Is that why he expanded the Patriot Act, tried to undo Net Neutrality, and supported TTP?

It's not just out of context, it's spliced together.

he's basically saying the opposite of what the "quote" says.

>But those ideals have also been tested -- here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often, this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others, and that individual identity must be defined by “us” versus “them,” or that national greatness must flow not by what a people stand for, but by what they are against.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/03/26/remarks-president-address-european-youth

Wow it sure is easy taking a quote totally out of context when you cut out parts of the sentence

>out of context sentence
>confirms bias that people already hold
This is how the media operates every day.

>stupid people can't read.
Yes, that's true.

>Says one thing.
>Does the opposite.

Did your mom never teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?

>Wow it sure is easy taking a quote totally out of context
Isn't it? Happens every day in the media. This is how voters are making their decisions.

i mean yeah

it's unfortunate but yeah. a lot of people don't think for themselves

What's wrong about displaying how easily out of context quotes can reinforce biases held by plebs?

Holy crap, the monkey said somehing based |:

>This item has been deleted by submitter

How convenient we should have to relinquish control of our lives to an all powerful god-state after we've been dumbed down through intentionally poor public education, propagandized news reports, subversive pop culture that promotes self-destructive behavior.

Not to mention the poison that passes for food these days and the ever encroaching reach of legislature, making it nearly impossible to grow your own food.

Actually read the whole thing.

>File not found or deleted!

Did life ever show you that it's not like how your mommy says it will be?

Was working 10 minutes ago.

Another fake troll thread, exciting.