I took some ecstacy tonight, and can't sleep. I am supposed to go to my dad's house later today...

I took some ecstacy tonight, and can't sleep. I am supposed to go to my dad's house later today. Any anons have a believable excuse that i can use?

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-altered-states-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain to him why you're a homosex

You got lost looking for Sup Forums

Say you're a hillary supporter

that you have an alcohol hangover

Actually, i was. Fuck!

Take an SSRI class antidepressant. Ends your roll Also, thank you for redpilling us on X.

I know, i meant to post there

>for you

Maybe, after tonight

Stop being a fucking little bitch you happy go lucky extacy faggot. Stop fantasizing about making out with your boyfriend for a second, grow some balls, and realize you don't have to do anything, so thus don't need an excuse, pussy.

exstacy is usually like 80% meth

Don't worry you will be fine, force yourself to eat something and watch cartoons.

I wish I could kill people through the internet.

"I'm not feeling well, see you next week"

Freaking autists

"I'm a failure, and I fucked up. I am depressed at how shit my life has gotten due to my actions. That's why I took ecstasy last night. I'm sorry dad."

Watch Altered states, you will figure everything else

putlocker.is/watch-altered-states-online-free-putlocker.html

have a couple of beers.

should've taken those meme supplements, melatonin and shit

Didn't mean to upset anyone. Sorry dude

>dad im fkn pinging ayyy lets hit the town

9 beers in

>redpilling on x
Underrated

"Dad? Dad, is that you? Uhh, yeah, good good. You know, I can't come over tonight. You know, the usualy. Taking X and shit. Dad? Dad, you hear me, can you gimme more money, Dad! I need it. I'll be a good girl. I am gonna look for a job at that dance club, Dad. Trust me, Dad, I'll be very good."

You're right

Probably the best cure for scatterbrain

That or if you can get some Codeine based painkillers from a pharmacy, and do a cold water extraction, it should make you feel a little better.

But if you're already 9 beers in I wouldn't recommend.

He was physically abusive. I have no idea why i hang out with him. Plus he's gay

Such a degenerate.