Wow

Wow
What did Australians mean by this?

Why is she only working for Chinese restaurants? What is stopping her from becoming a waitress at white restaurants? :^)

Based

>white restaurants
>Chinstralia

Seriously, must you idiots defend absolutely anything that's hateful and spiteful? You know Trump isn't going to get indicted if you stop being an ass for half a minute.

Based. Fuck Taiwanese separatists.

pathetic
at least we're woke to the asian jew stateside

We are living in a chinese world, we just haven't noticed it yet.

Am I supposed to get mad if Zhou Zhang only wants to hire a certain type of Asian for a minimum wage job at a shitty restaurant in Chinatown?

She could solve this problem if she worked at Applebees or Red Lobster, but she probably feels more comfortable with her own race, and chooses to stay in her shitty situation. There's nothing stopping her from better employment

cuck

over saturated entry level labour market created by baby boomers so they can make more money

Typical mainland monkeys
Everybody hates them

this
i don't understand why white people are supposed to care
just like we are supposed to care when you throw acid in your women's faces or we are supposed to care about the latest nigger vs nigger tribal war : no we don't give a shit
fuck off

We're supposed to care because it exemplifies the true red colours of the disgusting chink menace that totally aren't loyalists and who we want to fuck off, not because we actually give a shit about some Taiwanese slag.

This is an outrage, I'd see those people kicked out of the county.

she should go to the fair work ombudsman and she'll win

>Supporting Taiwan is enough to get you fired in Australia
Kek

>t. """"Blue"""" Dragons member

Or maybe you just fake it and move on? If you're living in Australia why the FUCK do you care if some chinese cunt likes Taiwan or not?

She probably dosn't have a working visa and is being paid under the table.

literally who?

Oh my sweet summer child...

Mah freedom of speech

probably something like this
She can't go to the fair work ombudsman because she is probably on a student or tourist visa. The only person willing to bend labor laws are a Chinese restaurant that would also fire/hire people based on Chinese politics

this

Australia is Chinese

Then you just say "I'm from [chinese province I googled]" instead of waving a tiny taiwanese flag in his face, knowing it's still a hot button issue for a bunch of mainland chinese?

pride is a stupid thing sometimes

if the other guy is autistic enough to fire people based on muh china/muh taiwan, he won't be deterred by such a ruse