Trump is SOFTENING his immigration stance

Voting for him doesn't really make a difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/08/20/is-donald-trump-shifting-on-immigration-behind-closed-doors/
twitter.com/CNN/status/767355825623031808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Getting elected will show his final form.
You shitskins better start packing.

I can't wait for this to soften his image enough to get him elected.
Then the Trail of Tears 2: Tenochtitlan Boogaloo.

wtf I hate trump now!

What a fucking faggot and what a faggot pic.

>mfw Trump is a Hillary plant all-along. He's a true Democrat

Looks like someone with some actual mainstream talent is getting to the guy.
Good for him.
The wall is gonna be so high!

He should have thought this earlier when he actually had a chance at winning over the Hispanic vote.

> Trump may be softening his rhetoric on his signature issue, at least behind closed doors:

>it wasn’t the first time Trump has been accused of saying one thing in public and another in private on immigration.

politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/08/20/is-donald-trump-shifting-on-immigration-behind-closed-doors/

Trump is such a lying piece of shit. Wake up people, you are being scammed. A wall will never be built, 10 mil illegals will never be deported.

hahahahahahaha too late now little donny drumpf. im hispanic and all my hispanic friends in california aren't voting for you. hahahaha stupid donny drumpf you see your poll numbers are so bad you're trying to appeal to us? fuck you donny drumpf no hispanic will vote for you

>to avoid getting cucked by Hillary, Trump now chooses to get cucked by Conway

LOL

>implying you wouldn't

Haha. I'm a dual citizen from Pennsylvania residing in Canada and I'm with her.

Say it with me, fags

MADAME PRESIDENT

Was there ever a "deportation force"?

What the fuck is that?

Can you imagine the beef curtains holy shit

Trump is not going to build a wall nor is he going to expel illegals. Anybody who thought he would is a fucking retard. If anything else he will remove deportation restrictions and start kicking out recent arrivals and criminals. The ones who have been here a while with anchor babies will be given milestones to meet and a pathway to citizenship.

H

>a
>fucking
>LEAF

>implying they matter
There is only one group of Hispanics that matter and that is cubans which are republican favored. I know you might like to think masses of the fucks are needed to elect someone but they really aren't.

CTR is really pushing the amnesty rumour

Probably gonna turn out about as real as the whole "his campaign his having a meltdown!!!! They're having an intervention!!! He's gonna drop out!!!"

>Hillary plant

lolno. Trump is business with New York values. He wants Hillary's spot so he can make money, not Clinton Foundation.

so who else was willing to ever build a wall? All of the other candidates, Rep. included, were even bigger pussies on the immigration issues. They couldn't even think about building a wall, much less actually secure the border.

Still 5000 times better than Hillary.

Even if Trump wanted to do all the things he says, he would never be allowed. The president does not have all the power in the world, as many seems to think. Congress would not allow him to do any retarded stupid shit, whereas Hillary would have their full support whatever retarded ideas she gets.
Therefore Trump is the absolute best choice for a better world.

If they don't matter why is Trump courting their vote?

This is one of Trump's unfortunate legacies; leaving a trail of non-critical thinkers in his wake.

Not deporting illegals is okay now because muh walls?

>successful businessman uses typical business tactic of bargain hard at first, to the point of incredulity, then easing up for a successful deal
>idiots who have never economics freak out

Because he needs white women votes who need him to not look like he is not going to kill them all. Use your brain before you respond please.

walls on important spots, that were planned for a long time but sabotaged by the democrats, will be built

the border patrol will receive appropriate funding and green light to do their jobs

new arrivals and people with deportation orders will be deported

I believe he could build the wall, is completely possible. The thing is if he is allowed, and chances are they wouldn’t let him.

However he is just persuading people. I read on Scott's blog that he would turn more gentle at some point in his campaign not long ago, and lo and behold. He is going "softer" but hasn't retracted to any of his ideas. Also this He is being a turbo troll now.

That is not an American flag, Leaf.
>i'm on vacation
Lolol, no, CTR.

>twitter.com/CNN/status/767355825623031808
>twitter.com/CNN/status/767355825623031808

Holy shit lol Trump not only got cucked by Jared and Ivanka but now his own campaign manager LOL (who worked for Talibangelist Globalist Cruz)

That's it folks, Trump is now pro-amnesty and pro-niggers. He is literally Hillary-lite

>I cant debate her policies because my candidate cant compete so I want everyone to ignore Hillary supporters.

Didn't realize syrup niggers were "Hispanic". Anyway, what does it matter to you, Leaf? You can't vote in our election.

ITT: Shills talking to themselves.

And you're bumping this thread.

>i'm a dual citizen
Yeah, no.
Just figured out the flags, have we, Leaf?

Cant sage on mobile. Sue me.

>sage

Nice shill thread

Hold on a second, you guys didn't actually believe Trump was going to mass deport illegal immigrants did you?

>trump makes money by becoming president
You are retarded.

Why the fuck are you replying to this thread? Are you retarded?

And that wall is just a metaphor, actual wall lives in our hearts.

A fucking LITERAL MUPPET is making Trump into a pussy

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who are still gullible enough to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a businessman turned politician

No proof.

The Republican party already came to that conclusion in 2013 after Romney's defeat. They believed they needed to liberalize on immigration in order to expand their voting base, as the white centric strategy didn't work. What they didn't count on was that about 30 percent of the party (Trump's blue collar guys) want nothing to do with that, and rejected their attempts with Yeb and Rubio etc.

Now Trump's campaign has began to also realize since the convention that they can't win with just their 30 percent of the party while losing everyone else, including the rest of the GOP voters. The Republican party is in an untenable position, where the two "factions" will not support the other anymore, making their already difficult electoral disadvantage even worse. I predict Hillary will win (maybe even a 2nd term) and the Republican party will split in some fashion, whether it's mass defections to other parties or a separate one is started. As it stands they have too many differences.

They do matter, especially if it affects other groups as well.

I am convinced Hillary will win now. She shouldn't win, she shouldn't even be running, but Trump keeps on opening his mouth and is changing his mind often in less than a year.
Trump is the only one who wants to "build a wall". There is another party that wants to use the military that we have peppered around the world to come back and guard the border. You just cannot have unchecked immigration, it is just bad for a country, none-the-less we don't know what these illegal immigrants are bringing with them since we aren't checking their health.

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who are gullible enough to believe anything that comes out of the dirty, lying globalists mouths of the Lügenpresse

Witnessed

Another shill threads mods delete this!

It'd be almost impossible to deport illegal Mexican immigrants who don't flagrantly commit violent crime without mass raids and a McCarthyism-style witch hunt, but you could easily get those same immigrants on the side of an expansion in immigration control if you a) promise them total citizenship if they're already here and b) point out that a never-ending flow of immigrants looking to undercut the current labor force creates a race to the bottom in pay that will eventually undercut the current wave of immigrants just as much as they undercut the local working population.

It doesn't help. He came off anti-Mexican and still does. A wall essentially means to Mexicans
>Mexico stay out!
And they don't like that. Even with "amnesty" the wall still means
>Mexico stay out!
Then you go soft on one of your policies and people that were supporting you get disgruntled because you aren't sticking to your guns and folding into other interests and leaving the people you are supporting behind, especially about a big issue that they are concerned about.

Except this comes out of the mouth of the campaign manager. Trump needs to address this, "to be determined" is not good enough.

I really don't like her face. Something about it makes me very uneasy.

Also those BuzzFeed faggots don't have the credentials to go to legit press conferences they're just making shit up

Witnessed right back

As if the media has never completely made something up and tried to sell it as complete truth. Besides "To be determined" sounds more like "We're figuring out logistics" than "We're still deciding if it's even going to happen". Trust (((them))) to spin it the way that could cost Trump votes.

Posting in a ctr thread

You've convinced me, voting for 'amnesty in the first 100 days' hillary now.

>soft speech
>get normies to think he's (their kind of) reasonable choice
>gets elected
>goes full Sup Forums

283756848303083847578584939102838445346366677846464374576335222676786890967796809567568758454767347655625526566562345414534411211413345237610293847655647839392920102938484557484939202019283847575584939202019383584838248474848576768584949039201938485574748292 dimensional chess

No fuck off with this shit. There's nothing three-dimensional about lying or pandering to get votes when you don't even know the end result. Making concessions won't change shit, they will see him the same way, and he will lose votes from his base.