ITT countries being overrun

give me one reason why anglos shouldnt be deported from wales.

>celts
>not anglos in denial
topkek

Other way around, senpai

It's nothing to do with Anglos moving to Wales you thick cunt. The reason why people in south Wales speak English is because they wanted to enable them to find work. The gogs up north are inbred peasants who live in fucking caves.

We need more anglos senpai

I for one am going to a welsh uni next month

the welsh will be eradicated one day, finally completing our goals of the middle ages!

Good point. During the industrial revolution English businessmen were investing heavily into the industry in south wales and of course that wouldn't have went so smoothly if everyone refused to speak English. People had to speak English if they wanted to thrive in south wales for hundreds of years. I guess the northerners were just never given any incentives to learn English.

>celts

celt is a meme. just a made up term by some guy in the 60's or somthing
wales, ireland and scotland might all be """celtic""" but i dont give a shit about the other 2

learning english doesnt mean you have to lose your native language faggot.

The southern part of Pembrokeshire and most of the seaward side of the Gower were known as the Englishries for centuries. They have their own distinct dialect of English, or at least did so until very recently. They were populated by Flemings and settlers from England in the middle ages. Even in the North, though, there were major settlements, particularly of Lancashire men around Denbigh, and a reciprocal movement of Welshmen into the area around Wigan in Lancashire, under their feudal lord Bannister. Things are more complicated than many people think.

Yes it does. A lot of people at that time seen it as a pointless language that was holding them back. Even the Welsh speaking parents wanted their children to speak English over Welsh.

It's not a hard concept to understand.
What's got you so interested in Wales all of a sudden, actually managed to find it on a map? Realised the UK is made of different countries other than England?

this

show undies

>inbred peasants
wew

It's not like the people in the north dont' speak english

Getting rather sick of these botched circumcision pics...

I'm from Wales you thick cunt.

So when are you moving back to England?

When are you moving back to China?

I've met older people who spoke English in a rather peculiar way up there, having to think before they expressed themselves, and they've readily acknowledged that it's not their first language and they don't use it very often for anything but the most superficial stuff.

I love Snowdania

>Yes it does
oh right i forgot how the rest of europe only speaks english now. yeahhhhh all those germans who dont even know german anymore now that english is widespread.
>It's not a hard concept to understand.

i never misunderstood why its happening retard im simply saying it shouldnt.

Are you serious, because I spent a fair bit of time travelling in Northern Wales when I lived in England.

The Welsh would lose all their swear words.

We can go together.

Why does it concern you? I'd be more concerned with the amount of niggers in your own country.

I am. You wouldn't get the right access to the right sort of people just by visiting. Think of farming circles - they live their own life, speaking to each other, only dealing with the wider world on occasion. I was involved with archaeological stuff, and had to speak to the landowners.

I specified older people, but come to think of it, you DO see younger kids chattering away in Welsh all the time, which is reassuring. I'm English myself, but wish them all the best. Cymru am byth!

By the way, if you'd REALLY spent "quite a bit of time" there, you'd spell it better than that. SnowdOnia. Eryri, really, but never mind that...

Well, some of the castle ruins I visited were on private land, so at least three times I talked to a shepard before seeing the ruins.

Blydi el, iw'r rhaet!

I can't spell half the shit I saw in wales

Harlech
Conwy
Caneafaron
etc....

Engald is beautiful too
peak district
lake district
yorkshire moors
dales

THose beutiful abbey's

really love the countrysid ein the UK

Two and half years I was there for work. Spent nearly every weekEND visiting places around the whole Kingdom

Depends where you go, too. I was thinking of Anglesey mostly. Though I've seen it futher up the Conwy valley and on the Lleyn too.

It's fairly simple. We're the ethnic group of people who have occupied these islands since before the Romans invaded. We cannot be called anglos because the anglos didn't do a lot of raping and pillaging when it came to conquering the Welsh and Scottish, and they never bothered to move to and live in Wales in huge numbers. The Romans didn't really like mixing with the British Celts in general so we can't be Roman either. When the anglos started invading some Britons fled to Brittany. We are Celtic Britons by ethnicity and history, I can't make it any more clear.

I am from the edge of the Peak, aye. Took a Scotsman from the Highlands up onto the Moors once and he was surprised at how like home it was, as though he'd been under the impression that all England's flat and dull as Cambridgeshire!

Celtic union when?

We'll build a wall to cut off the Anglopakis

>There are more Muslims in Britain than Welsh

Yes, it's pretty nice.

It would be much better if we could get rid of sheep (the wooly jew) that destroy any woodland they come into contact with and leave behind scrubby grass.

Snowdonia was all forest once, I should like to see it all forested again.

Maybe another reason is because Welsh is a silly language that has zero use in the world aside from portraying culture? Wales is a country of 3 million, the only reason for it to keep Welsh as a language would be out of stubborness. From the little I learned of it, shit actually sounds like the black speech of Mordor sometimes.

Moors were stunning. I remember one road I was on was quite curvy and had a huge incline. Actually increased my heart rate.

That was one of the castles I saw! Bring back memories. I love that countryside, especially when foggy or overcast. SEems so mystical....

Spend all day outside walking and viewing the ruins and then stopping for a nice cream tea.

Miss it so much.

>capital in glasgow
>fucking glasgow

>Why does it concern you?
i like all of britian, england included. i still think wales should preserve its identity. language is the first barrier to all of that.
> I'd be more concerned with the amount of niggers in your own country.
if the country wasnt bad enough my states a lost cause.

what state>?

Wales isnt a country

>going to Aberystwyth uni in September
>It's literally the most Europhilic town in Wales
>have already seen so many bluehair landwhales posting about getting accepted into Aber

>Scotland
>Celtic
>Not a bunch of completely anglicized cunts and cucks
Maybe in the highlands but most of Scotland is a leftist shithole with literally no resemblance of pre-Union Britain other than the flag