How do we solve the kashmir problem?

how do we solve the kashmir problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahala_Khagrabari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nukes.

They want to join India, so let them

But they're Muslim and want to join Pakistan.

>not glassing muslims
Shuggy duggy sagey wagey

India is much much better than Pakistan. Pakistan is a terrorist hellhole.

>never heard of kashmir
>wiki it to see what the problem is
>see it is 68% muslim
>didn't even to look no further. already know the problem.

Problem solved

/thread

Suede is better.

get some popcorn and watch the fight

after Bernard butler left I kinda tuned out

Break the region up into a number of smaller districts, hold a referendum on which country they want to be a part of, tally the results on a district-by-district basis, redraw the borders in accordance with the voters' will.

No they don't, they are all Muslims who want to be part of Pakistan. The last Monarch was a Hindu and gave it to India because he was a retard.

This. Stop answering guys.

>we
Why is it our problem to solve? Let them keep killing each other.

easy, stop importing muslims who refuse integration but lay claim to your territory and demand independent states within the state of the host nation.
Look to india if you want to see future europe.

Muslims have never done anything of worth with their countries. Hindu monarch knew better than to hand over the keys to the country to some niggers.

t. Patel

well u fix it by doing something, since we haven't learned our lesson since creating israel
maybe have a guy on the other side of the world draw a fucking line on a map to decide

pull
o
u
t

>Let India invade with POOratroopers and reinstate Kashmir & Jammu under Indian protection
>Let India have a permanent garrison in the whole area
>Collect Paki tears

Indians have never done anything to gain my hate. Sure they may be dirty and smelly but they don't blow themselves up or demand respect like they think they're hot shit.

Also Pakistan is a joke country. No one takes you seriously.

Give it all to the Chinese.

Make it independent, just like with every othe territorial dispute, instead of giving gold to one side and shitting on the other we'll just shit on both equally.

How'd that work out with Danzig, mate?

Then you'll end up with this horse shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahala_Khagrabari
Give it to China, and let them flood it with people.

Is this the place where they do that cool border dance off?

Revive Saivist mysticism.

Allright you goys! we are reclaiming the clay the British took from us and "gifted" to India. So I provide you with one solution give us the whole kashmir. You think a bunch of mudshits and pajeets know what to do with mountains? hah I laugh at the thought of an Indian or a Paki deserving of beautiful mountaineous clay. We are the rightful owners of the whole of himalayas and by the might of Gorkhali and the blessings of Shiva we shall conquer it all. We are rising in power everyday. Give up now you fucking disgusting waste of human lives that call themselves Indians and Pakis for once the mighty khukiri comes after your heads noone will be able to stop us and noone shall be afforded the luxury of mercy.
This is the only solution, whether you accept it or not.

Where is the rest of the flag?

Delicious food tho.

Shut up mountain nigger

>Nepal: Religion 81.3% Hindu
>India: Religion 79.8% Hindu
Really makes you think

we dont show our full power to just anybody on the internet you know. The rest of the flag is a top level national secret that the monarchs refused to share when they were btfoed. To this day nobody here knows what our flag really looks like. Now look at India "A Fucking Asshole" and the generic mudshit crap in the paki flag and tell me who deserves all the clay?

show me the mudslime stat pajeet.
and also you calling us "mountain" nigger means you really dont belong in the mountains.
tell me why your government thinks UP is a tourist destination again?

that was a polish protectorate

>tell me why your government thinks UP is a tourist destination again?
The UP govt. thinks that. That isn't my problem
>show me the mudslime stat pajeet
It's like 14% vs 4%. Not a big difference 2bh
It's not like you don't have problems. India is paying a lot to Nepal because you faggots keep getting earthquakes and shit. You don't really have an ally apart from us

no the treaty between the two countries, our landlocked status, geographical difficulty in establishing trade with china, and the corrupt commies that you guys have planted as our political leaders means we have no option other than to depend on you. A lot of Nepalese helped you btfo British but what has happened after that between the two country is nothing short of hegemonistic practice from your side. Now there is talk of federalization and it is nothing but harmful for Nepal but it makes it far too easier for India to exert influence. I wouldnt be supprised if at some point in time you guys try annexing some of our clay again. You are our politicians' ally not of our country.
Sorry about the UP question though.

kek