youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U
youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QExDCEiYP7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ufunny bland jokes
>Annoying characters
>Shoving "LE EPIC MAYMAYS" from 2008 in

I was a never a fan of the original and this one is ass cancer.

no

In the same sense a train crash is fun to watch

OP thats like saying if you ate nothing but shit and never discovered real food

If you have to ignore the original source , they should use the scripts on a brand new show

youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U

/thread

Anyway you look at it, it's a terrible cartoon show plain and simple.

This. There's no point in recreating something without using anything that made the original memorable in the first place

Are they even airing the second season? Also always relevant to movies and tv shows
youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE

Also you have to know the original show to understand the new one, they never introduce characters

It bugs me how they put memes.
I really don't like when they use pop culture on cartoons, mainly shitty ones like those. Same hard feelings with Star vs TFOE when they started using Yolo in one episode. Thankfully they stopped almost right away

This is fucking surreal

No, that's Teen Titans Go.

>Twerking
>No Me Gusta

don't forgot that poorly done rap and cut out background.

>don't forgot

opps, my bad

and
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ

>opps

We heard your arguments neros. Go make your jontron video.

no it's not

Remember the very first thread that showed this thing? Good times.

This show is a miracle.

It's a miracle in that I never in my life thought something so horrendously, stupefyingly bad could ever exist.
At no point did anyone stop and say "Guys. This is awful. What we're making is the worst fucking heap of rotting dick slop ever produced by the hands of man." Nobody.

This show is a failure on every single level. Even if it wasn't a reboot, it's an absolute abomination. It's so bad it's turned bad into an art form.

The writing. The characterization. The animation. The acting. The fact that it insists on being a new thing and refuses to implement anything that made the original great but still works off the assumption you already know who these characters and settings are.

Not a single aspect is done well. The heights of terrible this show achieve are frankly impressive. It can't be overstated. There isn't one single word that can accurately describe it. "Shit" isn't enough. We'd need to invent a new word just for this show.

Don't forget the twerking...

is the panda jerkin while the girls are twerkin?

Their designs always remind me of one of the fake PPGs in Knock it off.

So you liked Johnny Test, I take it.

The one good thing I can say about new PPG is that it made me rediscover the original. I did not appreciate it in its initial run.

New PPG is a bad show, and its failings has nothing to do with how faithful it is to the original, and everything to do with who the creators are. They do not have genuine experience from which to draw upon, they've not suffered any true injustice to rebel against, and they have no real causes beyond those they gleam from the internet. It's no wonder the girls spend so little time actually fighting crime and injustice in the new show. Their second hand world view isn't rich enough for them to formulate logical story progressions, so they rely on meme humor and preaching instead.

I wonder who made this episode.

Craig McCraken must be rolling in his grave right now

He's not dead.

How's your Youtube channel doing, Neros?

Thats ironic, user. PPG means it when they use the maymays.

But he is dead.... Inside that is.

i get it!

Oy gevalt.

RIP

Then they should've used an original concept. /thread

>tfw I was in that thread

Yeah no thats kind of true with ttg but the new ppg is absolutly horrible.

there are reasons twitter, tumblr, facebook, and reddit hate this thing.

poor Craig

You meant to post an image of ttg there right.

Your not auctualy dumb enough to like this crap are you.

Oh that's sad...

I actually like ttg bec𝘢use it's completely retarded, and I don't mentally connect it to the original.

I wish I could do this with other stuff...

You can't stop comparing them, because for some stupid reason they assume you have watch the original already know the characters and there backstory

Even if I agreed to that assertion, which I don't, I still wouldn't grant that condition.

If you're making a continuation of a beloved, established series then you don't GET to stand purely on your own.

You chose to milk the nostalgia and name-recognition instead of making an original IP, you don't get to have that advantage without the extra scrutiny.

jesus christ i thought I blocked that out of my memories

As I remember, the last few seasons of the original were poop and I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing. The movie was faecal matter as well. Is it worse than that?

Why...

Much worse.
The animation errors alone are enough to make it trash and thats only a small portion of whats wrong with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QExDCEiYP7I

>/threading your own post
I mean your not wrong but thats a pretty faggy thing to do.

>I mean your not wrong

If your idea of fun is getting your brain fistfucked then yes.

>and thats only

I'll admit I thought it wasn't too bad for the first few episodes, but it quickly failed even that standard.

I'm of the contingent just waiting for the gator episode.

>it's not my fault, I swear

It's bad enough they're shoving in memes in the first place, but the fact that they used a meme from at least 5 years ago is beyond me.

chirst. this made me laugh but also feel bad.
poor, poor craig

It literally wasn't. He had no power nor influence over that dumpster fire of a reboot, otherwise he probably could've somewhat salvaged it.

Well, TTG never really presented itself as a serious/straight-up continuation of the old cartoon. Aside from some jokes, that is. You can just ignore it and leave it as its own thing, without tainting the original.

Now nuPPG was supposed to be a full-on reboot, and shat on everything that the original did.

True, it's so bad, it's entertaining

Why hate on the movie?

When will someone end Craig's suffering?

When Lauren leaves him.

>Creating a reboot of a show that already overstayed its welcome.

It may have worked if someone had creativity and understood that it needed something new to be a good reboot. But no, the whole purpose of the series is not the plot, characters and animation, it's all about selling merch.

PPZ was a better reboot than this new reboot. And even then, PPZ was kinda bland.

>even Sup Forums got tired of shitting on this show

What else is there to talk about? Everyone hates it and it'll be off the air in less than a year just shut the fuck up about it, this takes me back to when Sup Forums was losing their shit over Breadwinners and Johnny Test and after days of non-stop shitposting everyone just stopped caring.

>you have watch the original

>Your not auctualy

im sure anything could be fun after being lobotomized

>im sure anything

>Yeah no thats kind of

Ellipses are three dots.

So how are ratings for the nuPPG bad, mediocre or good, also do CN care about their ratings, this thing was created to sell merch?

They don't care about it.

You know it's funny when the one day I stop going to Sup Forums, this appears.
It was a sign to avoid this fucking TumblrpuffGirls shill shilling this piece of shit everything it get successfully ignored by Sup Forums. With that said, pic related, and I hope you get hit by a truck today, please.

Well user if this guy is right then, this crap show could go forever as long it sells merch

I picture you becoming genuinely triggered over posts likes these in the solitude of your room at night, and laugh accordingly.

PPGZ was very very bland it was literally everything from a shitty magical girl anime in one show but even PPGZ is 1000000 times better than PPG 2016.

>Thinks I'm salty
>When OP unironically likes and constantly shits nuPPG despite it's near 100% generally hated
Nice try OP.

Not OP, and apparently I read that wrong...
I thought you were siding with the tumblrfags.

I retract my previous image.

He's been going at this for a week now. It's sad, really.

Other than the namebrand recognition the old thing had.

He's pretty much just a second Barneyfag, but somehow he's managing to be even more autistic.

>they removed Searh Bellum (Cerebellum. Get it, because she's the brains behind running Townsville. They didn't.) from the show because they believed she sent the wrong message to little girls, giving theirselves pats on the back for it
>they broadcast the PPG, the heroes of the show, twerking instead

Granted, I don't know the context of this scene. But I really doubt they would have come up with a reason for it that makes sense.

It's alright, I guess. Genuinely inoffensive, especially compared to the last few seasons of Old PPG. I only saw a couple of episodes and never really felt bothered to keep watching.

The worst thing I can say about nuPPG is that it just bored the shit out of me.

Their original programming now a days is not doing as well as they would like and they don't have as many programs as they would like either. Doing as well as they would like=/=doing well.

They don't want to use DC properties because even if it's a potentially bigger pie they would only get a slice of it. Dumb as it sounds they'd rather have an entire pie to theirselves even if that entire pie is smaller than just a slice of another one. Because they'd be able to control the entire pie without anyone else, like DC, Warner Brothers, etc having a say in it.

So they think rebooting an older show is a good idea. It can bring in new viewers like the original programming because younger/new viewers probably don't know there was an older show so it's new to them. You got a pre-installed fanbase already that can spread things by word of mouth. And you save time, money, etc on character designs because most everything was already designed years ago. And they fully own it so they can do whatever the hell they want with it. No DC or WB exec can come in and make them change things or pull the plug regardless of ratings because they're "moving in another direction and this does not fit" or whatever.

nuff said

Ask the same thing about TTG

And they gave Ms. Keane a double mastectomy for some reason.

But who's willing to buy the merch if the show is so awful? It's one of the lowest rated shows on the network, so kids don't want this. They'd have to rely on people willing to buy it out of nostalgia, but considering how badly they botched it most people would probably ignore it out of spite.

Hopefully no one, and it drifts into obscurity.

Don't be so sad, Pacifica...