We Only Tip Citizens

archive.is/kSFdO

Sup Forums WILL defend this

The message on the receipt rattled Sadie Karina Elledge, but it made her grandfather see red.

Instead of leaving a gratuity on Monday, a couple eating at the Harrisonburg, Va., restaurant where Sadie works scrawled: “We only tip citizens.”

The dig was aimed at Sadie, 18, who was born in America, but is of Honduran and Mexican descent. So, John Elledge took a photo of the grease-stained receipt left for his granddaughter and posted it on Facebook.

Beneath the photo he typed: “Ada M. Doriot. You are a complete and total piece of dung.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lGOzOfMMuYQ
youtu.be/SBfvF4iULyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol how did they even know she was illegal

tip sympathy is an age old like-fishing technique btw

easy to fake and tons of retarded servers to like and share

>steals job that could have gone to an American citizen
>wants free money on top of it

Looks like there may be hope for Virginia after all.

Maybe she talked like this.
youtu.be/lGOzOfMMuYQ

Every time one of these comes out it turns out to be fake, probably a liberal spic looking for attention, most likely a girl as well.

I'm sure this, like every other receipt message, will turn out to be a hoax.

>$26 meal

>expects to be tipped while working for a cheap shit restaurant

The kind of people that go to that kind of restaurant aren't the kind that have a bunch of money laying around.

>robot printed receipt
>expecting a tip

Let me cling to hope leaf.

Earlier on Facebook, the lawyer had written some other harsh words:

I’d happily do the jail time if I could get just one solid punch in to the face of the son of a bitch who paid for his meal at the luncheonette where my granddaughter works and left the receipt for her with a note saying, “Sorry, we only tip citizens.”

Elledge, who is white, told The Washington Post he’s particularly sensitive to slights directed at his multicultural family.

After “flunking out of college,” Elledge spent most of the 1980s in Honduras, working for the Episcopal church. He taught English to children in a bilingual school, started a youth program and met Iris, the Honduran woman who would become his wife.

She already had two children, so he adopted them and they returned to the United States. The family settled in Harrisonburg, a Virginia city ringed by three universities. The universities provide a lot of cultural diversity; so does a refugee resettlement office based in Harrisonburg.

[She thought her server was ‘really sweet.’ Then she saw her racist Snapchat post.]

It’s a good place to raise a blended, multicultural family, Elledge said.

“I’ve gotten six wonderful grandkids,” Elledge told The Washington Post. “Sadie’s the third oldest. Her dad’s Honduran — my son — and her mother is Mexican. We’re a totally bicultural family. A pretty typical bicultural family.”

In three decades in a Southern city, they’ve had few discrimination problems, Elledge said. Once, in school, a kid told Sadie to “make me a burrito,” but it didn’t phase her.

Every time it turns out to be a hoax. Leftist waitresses love doing this for attention. Just a few months ago there was the one where apparently a trump supporter didn't want to leave a tip. Anyway the waitress admitted later she wrote that after people looked into more.

>Posting someone's name and last 4 of cc online

lawsWHEWt lad

This guy is the definition of cuck, I would not be surprised if he came up with the idea.

>"Scrawled"

Looks written with a pen to me

>someone told her to make him a burrito
Hey, freedom isn't free.

LMAO a fucking Mastercard

>“Ada M. Doriot. You are a complete and total piece of dung.”

Not an argument, if you want tips, move back to Honduras and become a prostitute.

Mostlikely wrote it herself to get attention moneyh

>Already had two children
>Multicultural family
>Family tree now stained with another outsider's sperm
The Ultimate cuck

Came here to post these.

Liberty isn't cheap and it ain't free.
I'm a millennial blame it all on me.
youtu.be/SBfvF4iULyg

If these faggots were citizens they'd know it's Adam not Ada M.

I love that the article says "greased-stained receipt" as if that were an insult to the customer and not the restaurant.