Wtf I hate drugs now

wtf I hate drugs now

It's a metaphor for mindless distraction as entertainment, much like Sup Forums.

this. Sup Forums made me addicted to getting pounded by traps in much the same way

>implying there is anything wrong with traps

Someone please explain to me how the "wtf I xxxx now" meme start?

Post the end

wtf I hate robbing banks now

ikr?

liberals who like the opposite of what trump likes

this comic I am pretty sure

BEEDUP BEEDUP
BEEDUP BEEDUP

wtf i hate being a newfag and not knowing meme origins now

Sup Forums does the exact same thing but it's with jews

>jeez I don't remember x being so anti-white!

Is this suppose to make fun of the fact liberals are obnoxious or is the artist just being a dickhead?

ASS TA ASS

reddit

am I the only one who thought this movie was melodramatic to the point of being cheap?

they played that stupid fucking track every time one of the characters stubbed their toe

What do you expect with a title like that?

From memory this film was the first to use that particular violin soundtrack. The first I remember anyway, and it was a powerful driver of the film.
It was 17 years ago and even to this day it is re-used in every second movie and it's like when a song you enjoy is used in an insurance commercial and now you hate the song.
This was a nice film though, it's been a long time since I watched it but it is a good'un.
I've read a few Hubert Selby Jr. novels and he wrote some dark shit. I think more than one have been made into a movie too. Last Exit to Brooklyn is one I think.

literally fuck your own face

Good film, then again, most Artificial Eye™ films are.