ATTN Indians of Sup Forums (And Pakis if we have any)

What are your thoughts on the possibility of war between your countries? Would you welcome it? What do you really think of each other? Is war seen as a serious and immediate threat in your country or does the average person just not think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/india-richest-corner-73-percent-wealth-oxfam-180122125251055.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what is MAD

Well according to Dr. Goldstein you can't let Iran have nukes because they're crazy islamists who will surely use them because they're crazy islamists who don't care about MAD.
And last i checked Pakistan is islamic country.

It's a reasonable argument. Honestly I wish our Poo friends would just send their armies into Pakistan and start cleaning house. The world would be all the better for it.

Americans supply Pakis with arms, hopefully Trumps ends that.

Last time we did that our PM got killed by CIA/KGB

india vs china is a much more imminent possibility than vs pakistan

How do you think that that war would play out?

I'm Australian but living in Pakistan. Really there isn't much prospect of a conventional war due to nukes. Pakistan will continue backing separatists in Kashmir and elsewhere, India will continue backing separatists in Baluchistan, both will continue shooting each other along the LOC, and nothing much is going to change. In the long run it might become a new Cold War type flashpoint as India pivots towards the US as the US wants India to help counteract China, and Pakistan falls further under Chinese influence to counteract India's growing power.

What the fuck, I must have thought you were Pakistani so many times. Use a name for posting.
I don't think there is any other pair of nations that hate each other as much, saying anything non-negative/discussing Pakistan in a neutral manner is almost taboo. Funny how cricket matches between India and Pakistani draw nearly the largest viewership in the world in spite of so much hatred we have for Pakistanis. If my parents found out I talk to Pakistanis here and in other parts of the internet they would be very upset.

>What the fuck, I must have thought you were Pakistani so many times. Use a name for posting.
Nah there are other Pakis, I haven't actually posted on Sup Forums much since moving here. I have larped as one a couple of time just for fun though, sorry.

lol you're full of shit
whenever I'm in india and tell people I'm paki they suddenly become super respectful and treat me well

then again I am tall 6'1 with green eyes and light skin and indians are sorta racist and treat whiter people better

Have you ever been to Pakistan? Why is Pakistan said to be so much cleaner than India in spite of being poorer?
>treat whiter people better
That's the reason. Otherwise there you can literally get arrested for saying anything good about Pakistani (like how you'd say something good about China or USA).

because we pakis (and north indians/punjab) are not subhumans like the rest of india

>Why is Pakistan said to be so much cleaner than India in spite of being poorer?
India has more poor people and greater population density.

:(
I was thinking it was more to do with Hindu notions on ritual purity. While Islam stresses on keeping your surroundings clean, many Hindus believe that having dustbins/toilets inside the house pollutes the house. That's why even some wealthier people throw their waste outside instead of keeping it in a garbage bin. Notions regarding "keeping your environment clean" are pretty much completely alien to working class Indians. Once I tried explaining to some kids not to litter and to use public toilet instead of urinating on the roadside, they thought I was mental or something. I don't think even sub-Saharan African countries look as filthy as India. The population density argument doesn't make sense, because then Karachi should be dirtier than Bangalore.

feces throwing contest

And while we've got your attention, why do you guys insist on hanging out in doorways?

It could be something like that, but Pakis aren't that particular about keeping the environment clean. There is a bit of awareness about it but I think that's just due to not being completely subhuman, most people wouldn't think twice about littering though and waterways in cities are disgusting. I've never seen anybody shitting outside which might be due to the cleanliness requirements of Islam.

I wouldn't want to say we're subhuman of course, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis are the same stuff as us but they aren't like this, rather it is because Hinduism is a very strange and ancient religion. Hindus have unusual notions regarding hygiene compared to other peoples, using the toilet or having a toilet at home would be seen as dirty and defecating in the fields instead you actually be seen as clean, no matter how crazy it sounds. That's why the system of sanitation was never developed in rural India and people dislike using toilets and dustbins. It's like you shouldn't come in contact or go near the toilet/dustbin because it is a dirty object.

>Hindus
Jesus, the Brits should've just mass converted you

Factoring in the rat worship and shit like that, nuclear cleansing might actually be the best option.

Why are you suddenly so rude? :(

you mean mass exterminated

Sorry just getting into local culture. Didn't mean to offend.

superpoower by 2020

>a billion Anglicans

Is Pakistan safe for a white guy?

Yeah people are friendly and welcoming, just stay away from the terrorist areas along the Afghan border. Crime is an issue in Karachi but it's not too widespread elsewhere, at least for a third world country.

Most people here are very primitive, and they couldn't convert them even if they tried.

No more hate/self-hate, please. :(

Nah mate It's an observation.

> :(
kys faggot
go back to r*ddit if you can't handle this place

And Pakistan has lower GDP than Mumbai. Stop comparing those niggers to us.

>go back to r*ddit
Never was there to begin with. :|

How did all the ancestors of all the Bangladeshi, Sindhi and Punjabi Muslims manage this.
>Pakistan has lower GDP than Mumbai
Doesn't mean jack shit. Half of Mumbai lives in slums and it's probably the worst of the Indian megacities.

>Half of Mumbai lives in slums
So does half of Pakistan.

In spite of so much higher GDP per capita.

The slum dwellers aren't the ones who contribute to the gdp. Per capita doesn't account for inequality. It's the banks and big firms that make Mumbai important.

Same goes for all of India. The top 1% own over 70% of the wealth. If you wiped out the bottom 50% the effect on gdp would be negligible.

>mfw I learn that half the marriages in pakistan even in 2018 are incestuous

>Per capita doesn't account for inequality.
That's exactly my point.

Inequality is just as bad in Pakistan.

Funny because the percentage of people below the international poverty line isn't all that high in either of the countries. Nor is the GINI coefficient.

>international poverty line
It's $1.9 a day. A person earning $2 daily is still extremely poor.

aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/india-richest-corner-73-percent-wealth-oxfam-180122125251055.html

Pakistan and india nuking each other would literally save the world.

Based muslim vs poo in the loo ?
ez

Have you shagged any paki girl?
Are they wife material?

get out of my country

Pakistanis are dirty self interest serving trash. Hard to serve your own interests when they get obliterated by nuclear fire.
Iranians are ideologically driven. Fucking nutjobs. Imagine Chinese with less nationalism.

I miss 4 years ago when Sup Forums was all about hating Muslims
Now with ISIS it seems like people found someone to channel that hatred at.
Now it's just incoherent babble.

Pakistani girls have the best feet in all of south asia.

They are the best looking in all of southasia

I am Indian Punjabi and I’ve been to Lahore to tillaajogiyan and sindh regions. No difference except slight Urdu influence in language. The people and lifestyle is the same. It doesn’t matter if youre Indian or pakistani, Punjabi are best :)