WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE CYCLOPS REEEEEEEEEE STOP ATTACKING HIM FOR BULLSHIT REASONS AND CALLING HIM A TERRORIST...

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE CYCLOPS REEEEEEEEEE STOP ATTACKING HIM FOR BULLSHIT REASONS AND CALLING HIM A TERRORIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/marvel-entertainment-please-include-x-men-fantastic-four-characters-in-more-games-cartoons-merchandise-etc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muties suck. Black bolt reigns supreme. He will make a harem that will include Medusa, Emma frost and Jean grey

Inhuman pandering is truly the worst thing Marvel has done since Civil War

Leave cyclops alone

But he's a terrorist, even without knowing what he did on DoX, he still earns the title by his actions on AvX alone

Have you signed the X-petition to save the muties?

change.org/p/marvel-entertainment-please-include-x-men-fantastic-four-characters-in-more-games-cartoons-merchandise-etc

>no longer king of the Inhumans
>cucked by Johnny Storm
>too much of a pussy to talk for himself
>depowered so that his gimmick doesn't even do anything anymore
>implying that Black Cuck can even touch Rightclops

>Avengers are being dicks
>Punches a bunch of them around

"WOW DUDE OMG YOU ARE *SUCH* A DOUCHE BAG"

baka

>Johnny Storm

I'm impressed that Crystal haven't called him a douche.

What? Being completely right about everything and the Avengers being a bunch of bullies without any morals?

>WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE CYCLOPS

The whole abandoning Maddie and Nate to get some from his ex girlfriend thing is still a sore point 30 years later.

Because he's an asshole who decided that mutants where a race on his own without consulting anyone else

I bet that's exactly what terrorists tell themselves each time before blowing a place up.

Anything that doesn't admit to rightclops is either bait or they ain't reading x-men

did u not read x-men #1 or

He killed the man who raised him, broke out of prison, allied himself with a known terrorist, recruited child soldiers, tried to give himself the same godly power, challenged emperor Doom and died, then got killed by a tribe of Inhuman savages.

What? The entire WORLD decided that mutants were a separate race. Even Magneto did.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for mutant children

Well, they are right in that americans have no morals and they deserve no respect at all. 911 did the world favor.

mutants are a race like people with green eyes are a race

More like how blacks or Asians or Hispanics are.

>funnyjunk

Because he's a dirty pedofork
>tfw this really happened

>He killed the man who raised him
While being possessed...

>broke out of prison
Which he was unfairly put in

>allied himself with a known terrorist
Magneto was reformed

>recruited child soldiers
>Implying Xavier didn't do the same exact thing

>tried to give himself the same godly power
To stop evil

>challenged emperor Doom and died
Writers' fault to paint him as an incompetent villain

>then got killed by a tribe of Inhuman savages.
Literally Marvel suppressing the X-Men for the Inhumans meme

try harder boss

poor bait

That doesn't make him a pedophile. She rudely invaded his mind during what was probably an intimate and private memory for Scott. It's natural for him to remember his Jean while he's talking to a version of Jean. That was probably just a segment of a stream of memories.

That's not the real panel, user. The background image is from a Rule 34

That's not even the real page, look at the dimensions of it.

Why hasn't he gotten over Jean Grey?
Emma is clearly superior

I am now aware that that's a shop. I'm a faggot.

Because he betrayed his mentor's dream.

It's really shitty the way Marvel's treated him. I really hope for a good solo one day, but it's unlikely. Scott on the road, in the shadows, lone wolf finding himself now w guest stars.

Clearly Marvel's replaced him w/ younger version. Which is dull. Even, Wolverine's dead but here's old man Logan is such a stupid idea.

JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>Avengers being a bunch of bullies without any morals?

I want Vision to kill them all.

Fun-fact: Marvel has the mutants labeled as non-human fantasy characters for toy purposes.

People who hate Cyclops probably only know him from cartoons and movies. Comic book Cyclops is one of the most interesting cape characters ever because he was allowed something so few Marvel/DC capes get to have, character development,

over the last 15 years we have watched him go from a wide eyed idealist who believed with all his heart in Xavier's dream to a brutal pragmatist who thinks isolationism is the only reasonable policy.

Also his relationship with Emma was infinetly more interesting than anything he had with Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

At this point, Scott's really either a nutcase or an extremist beyond the point of saving, right?

Old Man Logan and Teen Cyclops team up book when?

>beyond the point of saving

Who needs saving from being right?

CYBORG SHOOTS HEAT BEAMS FROM HIS EYES

Screw that, I want my Tyke - Maddie /ss/

Jean's the best.
She won two Evos

>implying

that's not all he rudely invaded

No the green eye thing is closer to being black or hispanic
Being a mutie is practically being another species, sans being able to interbreed

>and Jean Grey
I just feel bad for him then.

You mean when he escaped the clone that was using mind control and physical abuse to keep him where Sinister wanted him?

What a dick, huh?

Has Scott dated anyone other than Jean and Emma? I remember him saying Jean was basically his first girlfriend.

Blame the Inhuman trash's propaganda

Madilyn Prier or... However you spell her name, can't remember.

Jean was his first love and first girlfriend, yeah. You have to realize he basically started dating her when he was a teen, so that adds up.

Anyway back to Maddie. I guess she doesn't quite count because shes a clone of Jean, but wasn't originally meant to be one.

Claremont basically wanted to make her very similar to Jean, but as more of a way to fuck with Scott's head, so he eventually would come to the realizition that all these connections between the two hes making, is just because he can't let go of Jean. Then he would let go of Jean and retire and live a happy life.

As I said that was Claremont's original goal and of course the editors would never let someone like Cyclops retire happily.

I've sort of noticed something funny. If you're familiar with the Cyclops of the TV shows or movies, you probably hate him.

If you know him a lot more from the comics, you like Cyclops a lot.

Funny how in other media they so consistently fuck up with what makes him an engaging and likable character.

the xemxmens are gonna win man

He dated Colleen Wing. He married Madelyne Pryor. He married Frenzy in an alternate timeline. His Ultimate version dated Polaris.

mutants are by definition not a race

they're mutants of the human race, specifically, they're H. sapiens sapiens with allegedly a single additional gene activated, which is found in non-mutants in an inactive form, can be artificially activated, etc

they're designer babbies

i mean, the young Jean Grey we're seeing now was probably Maddy's inspiration for mind-controlling him but whatever

he fucked Lee Forester

can we just not talk about the ultimate versions of anything.

that entire sub series of marvel was just a shit fest.

I tried reading the inhumans series and was just bored to tears.

this is the 90 series version of Jean in a nutshell.

,.l/;,.l/;,.l;

People who know half their salt know hes right.

My introduction was Evolution desu

Hes kinda terrible in that too. I like Evolution, but yeah.

Cyclops in everything is just like... idk, so boring.

I think hes one of the few characters that really, really benefits from a long continuity. You just take that straight laced leader, and then pile shit after shit after shit onto him, to the point of breaking many times.

Thats sorta what makes him fascinating. Watching his journey through all of that.

Shut up.
Stop your reeeeeeeeeee.
Never use the word normie. I know you didn't but it's autistic. Don't do it.

We hate Cyclops because he left his wife. His actual lawfully wedded wife, Madelyne Pryor, to fuck some wannabe girlfriend from his years on a teenage death-squad.

Pic related. He left that, his wife, for a woman who never loved him.

>Jean Grey we're seeing now was probably Maddy's inspiration for mind-controlling him

I think being a manipulative cunt is written all across that weird ass mutant DNA of hers.

>Cyclops in everything is just like... idk, so boring.

He's boring and yet I don't see anyone else starting threads about any other mutants every frigging day. He's the most important mutant by virtue that no one really gives a shit about the other ones.

Cyclops was right

I think key part is the teenage death squad, not cheating on his wife though. All mutants do is whine about oppression when their PR group is a terrorist organisation made of children and run by a guy with mindraping powers.

wolverine
Beast
Kitty
Magneto

great post

I'm going to need you to go ahead and link a thread talking about one of them. lol

My fellow browser, there are no cucks in Marvel Comics. The whole thing is just one big Swingers community at this point. It's going to end with Franklin Richards walking into the Baxter Building's Rec Room and seeing Spidey and Uncle Grimm spitroasting his mother, his father getting a rimjob from Gwen Stacy while he sucks Norman Osborn's dick and his Uncle Johnny getting a sanchez from She-Hulk while the rest of the Marvel cast engage in other debasing activities.

rule 34 when

I think he meant Cyclops is boring in other media.
I'm not sure how they manage to get him so wrong most every time.

Can you blame them when even comic book writers get him wrong 95% of the time? I mean, who's written him well? Claremont? Whedon? That's pretty much it.

Almost sure Yost did OK, at least.

What is this "REEE" thing? Where does it come from?

Binlandenclops is an asshole.

What run was his?

I like that somewhere off-panel in Hickman's world, Beast pulled the stick out of his ass and reconciled with Scott.

go on youtube and look up videos of screaming frogs

>walked away from Attillan's bullshit making the whole mess his ex's problem and now runs a snazzy bar filled with blackjack and hookers
from where I'm standing Black Bolt is the wisest Inhuman of them all

she has.
well actually she said he literally has the mind of a child so she isn't even surprised, then turned her ire towards Medus

You're trying to apply real life science to fucking comic books. If all of the geniuses in universe say mutants are a species, then they are a species. You stupid fuckers trying to make actual science, what little you understand of it, work with your picture books are the worst

my introduction was that Snes game with Arcade as the villain, and an X-Men Encyclopedia my local public library had.

I 'only knew the characters from their wiki page' before wikipedia was even a thing

that's just psychics in general. Having a magic undo button in the form of just making people forget your mistakes completely fucks with their perceptions of non-psychics, and the ever tempting cheat code of just making them agree with you, makes them seem less like real people and more like NPC's in the game you're participating in with the other psychics

Bendis was writing him well right up until the mutant revolution fizzled out with nothing to show for it, with the exception of deflecting the blame for Xavier's death unlike every other time the topic came up

He and Kyle seemed to be leading the writing for Messiah CompleX and the like.

Wait when did he get depowered? Last I read he still had his murder voice in Uncanny.

Cyclops is best Girl

will Cyke bother with HRT, or just cut straight to having her brain put into a genetically-customized female clone?