Series 7 has been the wor-

>Series 7 has been the wor-

Umm try again sweaty

it was a good 15 minutes desu, but thats thanks to having suspense of characters actually looking like theyre in danger. Helps that the actors are quite good at what they do as well, whereas the absolute atrocious one doesn't really say any lines at all other than dragon demands (which were still awful)

>dumbass whines abour needing the food from the reach
>15 minutes later, burns all the food from the reach
just kill this retarded bitch off already

>sweaty

>characters actually looking like theyre in danger
Not really, no.

I was just watching Cops.

well whatever her name didn't on the dragon obviously.

I'm enjoying it more than 5 and 6 in all honesty, stuffs actually happening at the very least, last two seasons were shit bar the last 2 eps

I genuinely thought Bronn could have died to be fair

>an episode have a dragon breathing fire
>"OMG 10/10 BEST EP EVERRRRR XDDDD"

nothing will ever top Rains Of Castamere

>I genuinely thought Bronn could have died to be fair
This. Bronn is nowhere near to having enough plot armor to compete with the rest of these characters. Any scene he's in that involves danger, I get scared for him.

this episode was great, one of the best in whole series imo, but first three was meh, especially the s07e01 which was the worst episode ever

butchered scene 2bh but still the best by comparison
>tfw no Stoneheart never ever

the word?
the worm?
the world??

last three episodes have been fucking amazing.

this is the end game we've been waiting for for so long. makes season 5/6 completely pointless.

GRRM often argued against the 5 year gap in the books as people would be asking too many questions about what happened in between.

does anyone pine for arya's training, margaery's scheming, jon's difficulty with the wilindings or meereen at this point?

>the spoils of war
>she literally burns all of her spoils of war, including the food she sorely needed
pottery

How did the Lannisters finance their army?
How does King's Landing still have food? Last season I watched was the Sparrows gaining favor with the people there because they had food for them.

DUDE BATTLE SCENES 10/10 LMAO

cersei was like "we iz da lannisters pay debt n shiet" n the iron bank guy was like "ok" and just now they were bringing back a ton of gold from highgarden until dickhead burned it all

>iron bank
>gold from highgarden
what

Why do they always recap in the beginning, episodes shown like a week before? Are the people who watch this show that stupid? It's seriously insulting HBO does this

gold probably melted but thats ok

They actually set people on fire, they had to hold their breaths in are their airways would burn up.

Normies really love Dany huh?

>try again sweaty
>sweaty
lmbo

Fuck I keep seeing this; the gold was through the gates of kings landing ffs

Emilia is amazing
KYS hater

how would I know? I left back in season 3-4

The last 15 minutes were great but the episode as a whole was nothing special.

Kind of shows how easily people are impressed

Yeah that battle scene was pretty neat
As much as I hate DnD, at least they actually show battles
Before them it was always elipsed
Only blackwater wasnt and we could barely see shit

Can't wait for Wight king Stannis the Mannis to kill the bitch already.

Why do you people always post IMDb scores as if they're indicative of actual quality.
They're not. They are user generated scores in which people either rate as 1 or 10.

This but unironically for hardhome

>Adventure, Drama, Fantasy

huh?

I thought it was a comedy?

It was stupid for the Lannisters to reveal their ace in the hole like that.
Especially against just one dragon. And they didn't even kill it.
Now they can prepare for it

Why is dragon's breath explosive when it makes contact with the ground?

magic

they pre lubed the ground with ointment

Uh oh, somebody wasn't paying attention :)))

they said the gold was inside kings landing, do you people actually watch the episodes?

>one great 15 minute sequence and 45 minutes of meh is 10/10

Ozymandias deserves that rating because the entire episode is incredible, start to finish.

>does anyone pine for arya's training, margaery's scheming, jon's difficulty with the wilindings or meereen at this point?
Arya's training no, but the others yes. That's what made GoT good, interesting politics and plotting in a fantasy setting.

What?

Sorry, I'm a dannyfag, so half my brain is missing.

>It was stupid for the Lannisters to reveal their ace in the hole like that
Bronn made an independent decision to rush it, it wasn't their decision. Not to mention Scorpions are classic military siege weaponry, it had to have been expected.