Bronn, wheres his castle?

tv/'s new most hated character for doing his damn job, in it for himself, and isnt scared of some bitch who cant act unless shes yelling. Best investment the lannisters ever made.

Only low test reddit Yass slay queen numales hate him

Most hated? But he's my favourite. I wanted him to fuck that dragon cuck up

why would anyone want a huge castle, just seems like a lot of work

I like Bronn. He's the best old man currently on the show. Yes, even better than Davos "Useless Fuck" Seaworth.

yup

I lost all respect for him when he got paid, then saw they were going to get BTFO and told Jamie to run, but Bronn stayed. He's a merc, not a hero.

there all the rage and alot of them are on the market after 4 years of war

he still wants his castle and high born lady for a wife

He realized there's not gonna be a good option for him if Dany wins so of course he stayed

Also he wanted a shot a killing a dragon, he knew the harpoon was there and figured "fuck it", gotta love Bronn

if anyones earned it its him

him and Euron, but I would take a teleporting fleet over a stationary castle anyday

I mean killing a dragon cements your name in history forever and bronn digs money, women, and glory

glory?

why not both but a castle on wheels

>tv/'s new most hated character
what are u talking about u dumb cunt

then you'll need a dragon to drag it on...

is that why they call dragons drag-ons?

which dragon is female.

Bronn's gonna clip its wings and sodomize it.

>yfw he does get Highgarden
BRONN OF HOUSE BLACKWATER, LORD OF THE REACH

only they looted all the food and gold from highgarden, so it's pretty worthless right about now

doesnt blackwater mean shit water?

What about a teleporting castle?
If it ever comes under seige just troll the besieging army by waiting until they get all their trenches dug and artillery built then teleport just out of range of their catapults.

No it's not, it's a castle, and hell the castle itself is irrelevant next to the lordship over the most prosperous of all the seven kingdoms.

Most hated?
He and Jaime are great together, if Tyrion joined them they would be the Westerosi dream team.
The only thing I dont like about Bronn is that hes just great at everything. Almost no flaws

Maybe, but that's the title he got at the battle of blackwater.

...the westerlands?

The worst change the show made from the books was not giving Bronn his castle/marriage. It ruined the image of someone who was not honorable and entirely in it for himself constantly moving up in the world, while good and noble people were constantly shit on.

All so they could move Bronn into the shitty Dorne storyline that miraculously managed to be even worse than the books' shitty Dorne storyline.

owning a castle means you have to pay for upkeep, and servents, and an army to defend it and it's surrounding territories.

If you got a huge ass one like High Garden that means you'll also have to manage the underlords.

I just don't see Bronn enjoying administrative work

I snickered when he just points out Highgarden in the background when talking about a castle for himself. Highgarden looks comfy as fuck too, not a bad choice in lordship.

not sure about tv but dany fags and redditors hate bronn all of a sudden thats for sure

show Bronn is welled like enough that they want to keep him around, so they are delaying his happy ending.

If they intend to keep the spirit of the books, then he'll live to the end and get his castle and noble lady wife and lordship

He knew exactly what to say for free (You)s and you took the bait

No, the Reach. Gold runs out, the Reach has the richest farmlands and is the most urbanized region.

and a sellsword would make a great farmland manager and the land will sure prosper under his rule

yeah do they even know what the fuck do with Davos?

why is he even so dedicated to Jon? he hardly knows the guy really

he knows the army of the dead is coming and Jon will fight it

he was dedicated to Jon before he knew he was the messiah or whatever.

Remember when he begged Melly to res him? He did that when he hadn't had a single scene with the guy.

cuz Stannis like Jon

Stannis also liked Melly but Davos didn't care, he was creeped out by her magic.

which makes it even stranger than he'd beg her to use it to revive a guy he doesn't know.

Yeah man, it's such a shit job, i'm glad we have all these selfless nobles to rule the kingdom in our stead.

That's barely fucking relevant, you think lords run farms?
They train to lead armies and fight (often not even that) and go hunting on their spare time. War is the traditional job of a nobleman.

Jon shot Mance to save him from being burnt

so Davos and Jon are both on the anti burning people side

they have advisors they can trust. Who does Bronn have?

but Davos seems to like Dany just fine

presumably a castle and lordship would come with advisers, or the funds to hire such

What makes you think he'd call himself a hero? He's just helping his buddy.

so you're trusting your whole wealth to somebody you don't really know. Enjoy getting your money stolen.

People who can recommend him some.
How do you think noble houses start out anyway?

i'm sure the lannisters can find a few loyal maesters for bronn

slowly and gradually, Robert B went from an high lord to King, let his buddy run his shit and the whole Kingdom turns to shit.

You need to be somewhat hands on

Davos has been a beta orbiter for the entire duration of the series.

lol, the lannisters don't even have a few loyal maesters. The only one they have is not even a maester and he's only in it to do crazy science

pycelle was loyal to the lannisters

he hasn't deal with her directly

not the ones that mattered

If bronn got a castle, what would be his tax policy?

not sure if he was trolling, but in season 2, he's not even sure how "borrowing money" works

>slowly and gradually
No, not really.
Someone grants you a title and it's yours. Usually from service in battle.
Or, you conquer a land, proclaim yourself its lord, and if no one challenges you it becomes so.

All concerns about being a good ruler or not are secondary.
But either way Robert wasn't even a particularly bad king. While he was alive he kept things stable. Only the ironborn dared challenge him, and they were crushed. He accomplished his main kingly duty.

sure, if you want to run it to the grounds within your lifetime.

But if you want to whore and drink till the end of your days, why have a castle at all? Just cash it in and do it without the hassle of responsibilities

>wheres his castle?
in his ass

I genuinely cannot fathom how they can hate him after the last episode. There must be a fundamental difference in the way we think.

Most hated? No chance. He's brilliant.
He is a merc, but the time he's spent with Jaime and the Lannisters you don't think he'd have some allegiance manifest within himself?

hardcore cgi dragon lovers

BRONN BRONN
HE IS OUR MAN
IF HE CAN'T DO IT
THEN NO ONE CAN

-ancient lannister battlecry

My head-canon is that he'll be loyal to any King who does his duty to his people like Stannis would have, and Jon is the second best there is to serve since he got "elected" by his own.

I think Bronn has his own code which is to be nice to the people he likes as long as he gets his share first.

He's nice to Podrick and Pod can't pay him shit.

He likes Tyrion so he convinced Jamie to see him in prison.

hows burning his loyal subject alive doing his duty to his people?

he was loyal to jon before he was elected king

when he was killed by his own people in fact

reddit now hates le quip man

is bronn now /ourguy/?

when was he ever not?

>burning Florent fucking shits who seek to betray you and undermine your royal authority
>not good for the people who need stability
Huh?

That one was weird. Guess it all goes back to him thinking Jon was the best for compromising and trying to mobilize northern resources against the Others.

>dickon

What could Robert even do that Ned didn't try to?

And castles+land are better than gold. you have the income but also the power to protect it. And your legacy is mostly secure as long as your descendants don't fuck it up.

Proof? Bronn has always been a universally beloved character, even among normies. I have a hard time believing even plebbit could turn on him, especially after the battle.

>tv hates bronn
Congratulations, this is the most effective bait I've seen in ages. All the faggots didn't know what hit them. Have a (You) on me.

Come on ya fucker.

why would you hate him?
the fuck face he made when aiming that scorpion with a fucking chance to killing a dragon was the best.
Sure, he could run away but now he can brag that he shot down a fucking dragon once.
If he succeeded he would have been called a dragonslayer

He's the best bro and only tumblr/reddit fags/dykes Reee about mah QUEEEEEN!

These dragons are shit, they can't even talk.

Sup Forums help someone who doesn't live in America watch the latest ep I beg of thee

He saw him come back to life

He was loyal to Jon when he was just a corpse. He begged Mely to bring him back to life, which makes no sense, because he always seemed to loathe her magic and didn't even know Jon at the time.

Ser Bronn the Dragonslayer
Nigga could have all the pussy he want

wikiseriesonline

he is stupid and greedy asshole, i hope he dies

Ser Bronn the bad poosy slayer

Davos is great because he is honest and respectful. He is the kind of man you want as your adviser. He also does a pretty good job of talking to others in a straightforward humble way, that people seem to like.

Bronn is great because he honest, but doesn't give a fuck, and will fuck shit up. He is the guy you want watching your back.

He is just a good judge of character, and will tell you when you are going too far, even if you are the king.
But he is also loyal, so he will stick by his king, and try to persuade him to calm the fuck down.

This. Bronn is the lovable madman who is still realistic enough to keep himself alive. Also his actor is really spot on.

Davos is on a slightly slower tier but still a bro.

He was pretty soundly beat by that Dothraki rider, until he impaled the shit out of him.

hated?
Pretty sure Bronn of the Basedwater is the most loved character on Sup Forums.
Normies hate him.

Bronn is the second most based character after Euron.

>He realized there's not gonna be a good option for him if Dany wins so of course he stayed

Why would he think that? The hand of the queen is his former best pal and last time they saw each other they were on fairly good terms.

It's not that Jon is the messiah

Davos is smart, he knows that if the others march south everyone is dead
Jon is the only one that realizes that threat

That's what I like about him
He's not this noble guy who will stand until death comes
He picks his battles to maximize his chances of winning

>you don't fight with honor
>no, he did
It's then when I started loving the guy
No homo

lmao

It's clear that Jamie is just waiting for him to die so he never has to pay him.

This, they just wanted a buddy cop for jamie's character to play off of.

You hire pepole to handle all that shit. You just sit in your throne Room collecting the profit.