Welcome to the Captain Britain Corps, how British are you?

Welcome to the Captain Britain Corps, how British are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/02/uk-rotherham-city-that-covered-up-muslim-rape-gang-activity-steps-up-police-patrols-against-islamophobia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I pray to Mecca five times a day.

ALLAHU AKBAR

I think I know better than the rest of Europe for no reason.

I wasn't born on the British Isles

ello!

I follow sharia law

colour

I just saw a butter knife and nearly shit myself in fear.

Never owned a toothbrush in my life.

Underrated.
Also nice trips

I constantly travel across time zones so that it's always tea time for me.

I make rash decisions and ignore the problems that come with them

I'm afraid of being called a racist, so I allow Muslims to rape hundreds of girls.

I don't giggle when people say spotted dick

>He's still butthurt about the Brexit from the failure that is the EU

Alright, is it really that bad in britain, or is it all memeing?

Allah save the Sultan

Wow, you have German heritage too?

I'm so British I shit the Queen

It really is that bad. That being afraid of being called racist so hundred of girls were raped by Muslims? That really happened.

Go look up Rotherham

i remember when freddos were 10p

>He thinks I'm a Euro
Hey there Brit. How's the pound

jihadwatch.org/2016/02/uk-rotherham-city-that-covered-up-muslim-rape-gang-activity-steps-up-police-patrols-against-islamophobia

Muslims are literally raping over a thousand girls and the cops don't do shit because they are afraid to be seem racists. I honestly don't know what's worse, Sweden's "don't come here if you are white" areas because of Somalian and Muslim scum or England getting literally raped.

Better than what it was in the EU. Just like it was two days after Brexit.

Maybe they just didnt want to be a accused of racial profilling and thought the evidance was tainted by such? I hate muslimscum too, but alot of this rotherham stuff seems alot like Sup Forums propaganda. Also, why dont you britbongs kick out the towelhead fucks?

>he's ignoring the problem again
Just like you guys ignore the rape of a hundred girls by a couple of muslims

>Rotherham

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Jesus Christ this is a fucking disaster

>mfw I call an "escalator" an upsy-stairsy

>I lost the argument so I'll move goalposts
Every

single

time

They can't. I believe once they're there, they're there

>jihadwatch

I'm sure they're a reliable and unbiased source of information.

>Brit still ignoring issues so they just spout random shit as an excuse to ignore it

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

because of the "refugee" shit that the EU has mandated for everyone. If you are even related to someone that can be listed as a "refugee" you can get in. I mean, Americans think Mexicans are bad, these fucks are a fucking nightmare.

Why is this thread here
Mods do your jobs

Then change the fucking laws. I thought the refugees would go back one their shithole of a country stopped its civilwar anyways. Just get your cops to rip off their filthy hijabs and beat their prudish allah outve there system.

I drink tea with me crumpits n cheese

because then they breed like a virus and have their anchor.

I-I didn't want it to turn into a Sup Forums thread! I swear!

Next time I'll just make him a Blue Lantern or something.

>le ebin pol boogyman

Kill yourself faggot.

Then change the fucking laws. Or, idunno, BOMB THERE SHITTY CHURCHS!!!! Thats what we should be doing in the states with the protastant filth, but basically everyone here is indoctrinated with there stupidity. Why do you people feel pity for literal rapists?

Zarjaz! Scrotnig! Quaequam blag!

Then put them in camps and rape them until they abandon there bitch god. Im not even trying to be edgy. Religion should be illegal under punishment of death.

I'll keep an eye out.

>not fish n chips

False Brit, leave this place

i fucking don't, i would kick every single one of them out, but i am not in power, am i?

I SHOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT

WITH A LEE ENFIELD

>be British
>get blown up
>be German
>get blown up
>be French
>get blown up

>I mean, Americans think Mexicans are bad, these fucks are a fucking nightmare.

Syrian refugees are a big topic over here. Lots of bleeding hearts

What's is living in edgeville like?

>Be citizen of country that is literally burning to the ground
>Seek amnesty in a bunch of other countries because you will literally die if you stay put
>Some countries offer aid
>Turns out the requirements to get in are so lax literally any brown person can do it as long as they say they're a refugee
>tens of thousands of freeloading shit disturbers hear FREE MONEY and rush out of their countries and start marching with you
>They get free money and housing despite not even really needing it

Man if I were an actual refugee leaving behind dead friends and family for a last ditch effort at life, I'd be fucking pissed at this whole situation.

Then go vigilante on their ass and beat the shit outve em while pissing on korans. It aint that fucking hard. You eurotrash deserve this shit if your gonna take religious retardation in the ass like one of their 72 virgins.

muslims are going though their violent period

it seems every religion has gone though one in history (except jews and maybe buddhists i don't know much of buddhism)

Using false accusations that all who hate your sex hating, dictitorial, prudish hod are fat autistic shutins, shows how much of a retarded peice of shit you are. Get raped by your own cross in your ass, god loving scum!

>it seems every religion has gone though one in history (except jews
|
|>
|
|
|

Doesnt matter, christians never fully got over it and never will muslims. Humanity will never progress until we tear off the heads of every christian fuck and muslim scum in the world.

>except jews
seriously? Also there's a handful of buddhist terrorist groups, they do not like Muslims.

>phase
They're just an inherently barbaric animalistic religion.

>they do not like Muslims
wtf I love buddhists now

What does lying accomplish?

Why the fuck is it edgy to hate religion now? Religious fuck dont deserve sympathy.

>muslims are going though their violent period

You mean since the creation of the religion?

How far are you into The God Delusion?

Yeah there's a rise in extremists Buddhists in Myanmar, they're big time nationalists and hate the UN. They become really vocal once the military lost control of the country and a civilian government came to power

Although in truth they're just as bad because one of their big points is putting laws on women so they can't marry foreigners or non Buddhists

>Religious fuck dont deserve sympathy

Give me a smart fucking response rather then mocking me you twat.

Give us something to respond to rather than bait

Not him , but why does the internet find athiests edgy all of a sudden?