Wait. So Janet is no longer kill and there's new Wasp?

Wait. So Janet is no longer kill and there's new Wasp?
Where are they being written?

it's going to be written by a dude who does comics about a show for babies that we shall not talk about
wtf is Marvel thinking

Janet stopped being dead years ago.

>Two Wasps
>Two Captain Americas
>Two Thors

FUCKING STOP

>No Jack of Hearts

FUUCK

You forgot the two Hawkeyes

And two Spidermen.

And two deadpool

And two Hulks.

Janet is Wasp in Uncanny Avengers. Nadia is Wasp in All-new All-different Avengers (soon to be replaced by vanilla Avengers) and the upcoming Unstoppable Wasp which I imagine Janet will show up in on occasion anyways.

What decade is this supposed to be set in ?

Three Spider-men. People keep forgetting Miguel.

...Why do they flash Soviet badges if they're representing the legal Russian Government?

This is offensive to Russians. We aren't communists anymore

Because there isn't a notable difference.

Haha yeah man whoever heard of that?

Janet has been back for 4 years, I think she came back at the end of Bendis' Avengers run, which is where this lovely reaction face came from.

What an incredibly relevant image, my friend :)

Haha ,see, there's multiple characters taking on the same superhero identity. But they're different! They're called legacy characters because they're taking on the same legacy. And different people can have their own favorite GLs or Flashes and one doesn't really take away from the other :^)

The writer has promised elements of Jan Van Dyne FASHION DETECTIVE so i'm pretty hype

Because they're not actually Russians. They just created a badge that they thought would fool the ignorant Americans and it worked.

and two Gwens

And soon, two Novas

Don't forget two Spider-Man and two Wolverines

imo they should have made this new wasp a boy.
It would show they actually care about being gender blind and not a liberal/sjw tool

>everybody forgot about two Iron Men
Well, one of them is going to be a black chick though.

They already did that with Hank. Where have you been?

>caring about Iron Man at all

found the normie

I don't particularly care about Tony, but I do care about Doom.

>expecting Sup Forums to actually know about comics
Just look at this guy

man i was like "oh yeah, wonder what his code name is now" and made myself sad

Ultron is a great codename though.

Reminder Hank was the best Wasp ever until pic related appeared.

Does any Russian agency use the sickle and hammer any more?

To be fair, Janet seems like she is content to retire and just be richer than god and the executor of Hank's estate.

>Hank was the best Wasp
what

He absolutely was. Prove him wrong.

It was a thing after Janet disappeared during the Skrull invasion.

NADIA IS CUTE!!

I AGREE!

Damn. That art is great, and the hairstyle is 10/10.

Too bad that's just cover art!

A very cute cover art!

Pretty sure Janet ends up adopting Nadia

Shouldn't be too difficult if they can do a DNA test and prove Nadia is Pym's daughter, and therefore a US citizen. Of course, Janet has the cash to support a legal case indefinitely.

Better question is why is Ultimate Reed after Nadia?

Wouldn't surprise me, Janet already acknowledges Nadia as her stepdaughter. Could be interesting to see them develop a mother/daughter relationship.
Going off of New Avengers, he's interested in smart people because he wants them to build him a machine so he can solve everything

Why can't they make the new Wasp a male? Seems pretty sexist.

>male
>white guy
How fucking dareeeeeeee you

>Why can't they make the new Wasp a male?
They already did that relatively recently.

>he wants them to build him a machine so he can solve everything
That would be better than the cartoonish super villainy he's been doing in the previous New Avengers, where going to another dimension apparently makes you retarded.

>That would be better than the cartoonish super villainy he's been doing in the previous New Avengers
The two are one and the same.

>previous New Avengers
You seem to be confused. The cartoonish super-villainy is in service to building a machine that can solve everything and make a better universe.

I'm sorry, I meant the previous-to-the-next-New-Avengers, which is the current New Avengers, where U Reed is not impressing me at all.

>previous-to-the-next-New-Avengers
But there is no next New Avengers. The book is ending at 18 and getting relaunched as USAvengers. There won't be a New Avengers in NOW 2.0.

Did mean Champions? That is such a forgettable name that I did.

>Russian
>hammer and sickle
It's been fifteen years, guys.

Why would have meant Champions about anything? Reed is the main antagonist of New Avengers, and isn't going to appear in Champions at all as far as we know. Also Nadia is appearing in Avengers, not Champions, if that's what you meant.

If Waid is planning on using Reed in either of his NOW 2.0 books, it'll likely be Avengers, not Champions.

Ok, my mistake.

Tony "tact" Stark

Im no expert on russia but that badge does not look right.

Is it ted anderson because if it's ted Anderson im definintly giving it a shot.

Everybody had that reaction.

But it does. 616 is more cartoonish than 1610 by its very nature, and as a supergenius from another universe, Maker is much more susceptible to its influence.

Ultimate Reed was only dangerous in his native universe. In 616 he isn't anything they haven't dealt with before on a daily basis and he has yet to adapt to or realize that fact.

Even Reed treated him like a naughty little brother. "Shut the fuck up Maker I'm working."

As someone who's largely stayed away from ANAD Marvel...who again is this Nadia chick? Sounds like she's a retcon daughter of Hank's from his first marriage to that foreign chick that died way back when? She grow up imprisoned or something? Is the mom still dead? Has she proven Hank is really her father yet? Has Hank even met her? Wait, has Hank been dead the entire ANAD run? Did she inherit any of Hank's crazy batshit? How old is she because I'm sure that Hank's wife was presumed dead before the Avengers debuted in '63 (so ~15 years based on moving timescale)?

And the most important question, how did Hank's loins help create such an adorable waifu?

They did that already you non-reading faggot.

>Sounds like she's a retcon daughter of Hank's from his first marriage to that foreign chick that died way back when?
Yes, she claims to be Hank's daughter via his first wife.

>She grow up imprisoned or something?
Her upbringing was pretty similar to Black Widow's

>Has she proven Hank is really her father yet?
No.

>Wait, has Hank been dead the entire ANAD run?
Yes, except for a few issues where Ultron walked around wearing Pym's skin and pretended to be him.

>Yes, except for a few issues where Ultron walked around wearing Pym's skin and pretended to be him.
when did hank die this time

In graphic novel Rage of Ultron.
Published alongside Ultron Forever and Age of Ultron vs Marvel Zombies just in time for Age of Ultron to hit the theaters.

>In graphic novel Rage of Ultron.
i read that
didn't realize it was canon though
huh

> that itty bitty titty committee power girl

Isn't that android build on Janet's brain waves/patterns?

Hahahaha.

That is so fucked up.