I bought some French butter and it tastes exactly the same as normal butter. Are imported foods scams?

I bought some French butter and it tastes exactly the same as normal butter. Are imported foods scams?

>cultured
that's the difference

american butter has no culture

Doesnt look like any French butter I know

what does french butter look like

What the fuck is this brand ? Even on internet I can't find a proper link and Google corrects me and says Trader Joe's ?

kek

Could you post the nutritional label?

Trader Jacques is just what Trader Joe's calls it's frenchy food. There's also stuff like Trader José. American grocery store.

it's a joke. The grocery store is Trader Joe's, and french food is called Trade Jacque's hon hon hon hon hon

It's an upper class, hipster, organic, overpriced grocery store

Like this, not that much of a difference, but the fact that we dont know about it even though they say it's produced in Brittany makes me wary.

If you want absolutely to eat butter from Brittany try Paysan Breton butter made by ginger celt

>American.
No, Trader Joe's is owned by German Aldi.

It's pretty much Aldi's American front group in America.

NO IT CAN'T BE

Besides, Aldi is already in the USA. My father loves shopping his muh imported and therefore better food

WHY MUST YOU COLONIZE US

i don't think they can claim it's made in france if it isn't made there

Even your stores are 1/16 German.

>Trader José

Produced can mean a lot of things, and if they use shitty milk, it doesnt matter where they actually make the milk. But online comments say the butter's good so you should be fine.

The god tier butter in France are made in Normandy or Charentes-Poitou. Pic is good

the French butter I buy tastes like the butter I had in France

you're probably just getting shit

Otherrwise no ones asked what was the price of this ? It was expensive ?

$3.00 for 250g
Only thing is that I have to drive 20-30 minutes to the hipster part of town to get it.

Not really expensive, normal price although it should importated
here the price in France

Pretty close in price, You can get some shitty butter here for a slightly cheaper price, but the imported stuff is still economical.

This is the price you pay with capitalism.