4+Sup Forums

>As Mic originally reported, before the image >made its appearance on Trump's Twitter, it >wove its way through multiple online venues >tied to the ideology of white supremacy.

>One of the venues where the image found a >happy home was Sup Forums, aka "Politically >Incorrect," one of the many message boards >found on internet free-speech haven
>4+Sup Forums

mic.com/articles/147969/what-is-4 4chans-pol-forum-where-trump-star-of-david-meme-first-spread#.5IQd1Yy4o

Is the real Sup Forums on 4+Sup Forums?

That would also explain why 4+Sup Forums is detected as spam.Everyone who wants to read the article has to change 4+Sup Forums to the real chan in the link

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

hah, he posted it

What is this? Does anyone know debtrunes?

Cripple chan is like our annoying little brother. Always wanting to tag along with our shit and saying "we" when they were barely present for the stories their telling.

And when they do try to do something on their own they fuck it up. Hell they just took a bunch of our old OC and paint Bucketed the green to red.

those dont look like debtrunes, they look like german runes notice the SS rune S and the odal rune.
What I got from google is that this has something to do with agartha. I think it shows the inside of the eart where agartha supposedly is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

just believe and any thing is possible
with our powers combined

I finally have a reason to post this.

Can we still not call it 4+Sup Forums? Guess not.

Don't forget to sage, faggots

compare the front page of Sup Forums with 4+Sup Forums and ask yourself which board is for political discussion and which board is for dubs threads

Cripplechan's Sup Forums is the turbo version of Sup Forums. Sup Forums's Sup Forums is mostly just shitposting. The other is quite serious, with OPs that have far-reaching effects on the real world. Like that Gamergate thing. They were just attacking people and organizations. Even hitting Gawker where it hurts: the shekels (about 6 figures).

The closest thing Sup Forums's Sup Forums gets to political discussion is "hey guys, some random fuck on the internet doesn't like you or your opinions" or "5 people died in a balloon accident, ITS HAPPENING!!!"

What is beyond the math equation?

The star pic is from twitter. I really wosh post exodus kiddies wouldn't post here

>the front page of Sup Forums

what does that even mean? the list of boards? or do you think you are on reddit.

Thats because such threads arent allowed on Sup Forums and will be taken down by the fbi instantly

They created the cancerous meme known as 'Kek' and the belief that repeating digits in the post numbers on an imageboard on the internet is """"""""""""""""real""""""""""""""" meme magic, so no, it's Sup Forums's spergy little brother hiding in the basement.

>le half chan xxDDdd

sheriff hillary

>wJe

Woah

I am just here to spread awareness. Sup Forums bans topics they dont like and every article about 4+Sup Forums says Sup Forums there is the real creator of everything. not Sup Forums

They created the idea of kek and meme magic, but its Sup Forums's Sup Forums that obsesses over it.
Half the threads on here are either outright dubs threads, or threads that were taken over by "meme magic" because someone got trips while saying saying something Sup Forums agrees with.

>4chin
>frontpage

Does no one use paged mode anymore?

>paged mode
Kek. I know some papers made a big deal about the front page meme on Sup Forums, but it was always just a meme.

Always remember new friend, have fun :^)

This.
4pol is just muh degeneracy and le meme magic xdd. It lacks any political discussion

Cripchan is definitely better for serious discussion, went there when I picked up a ban. Very slow moving mind, can be while between posts, and much less bants.

STOP IT

IT IS CHAN WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED

NOW THE SHILLS SHALL FLOW THROUGH BOTH AND NO Sup Forums WILL SURVIVE

YOU FOOLS

>both chan will be destroyed
1: implying there are only 2 chans
2: the resilience of those platforms is literally infinite

We can't organize anymore to raid people here, all we do is chaotic memetic and basically feed internet with our memes.

4+Sup Forums is more about commando action but instead of green berets you have fat NEETs.

>unironically talking about that thing moot got anally devastated about and banned discussion of saying how the cripple cucks were so influential to a stupid cause

Nah, it's more serious and less about memes than cuckchan. Most true Sup Forumsacks left this place.

dude half the shit posted here is copied and pasted from 8ch. shut the fuck up nigger

It's Greek rofl

God damn it the fucking shilling never stops

I can remember the day everyone was supposed to leave

"Moot has fucked the board guys"

"Come tomorrow there will be no 4ch left!"

"Come to my kikechan website"

"its the same but better"

>2 days later

"why arent you on 8ch guys?"

"its so much better than this"

"pls visit"

Fucking bullshit

i'm retarded: the post

4+4ch is the home of true pol

didn't baneposting actually start there?

also this

it did

baneposting was 200 years ago

Just had a look at the other board. It's much better than this place. No flags to divide us

This.

4+4 chan was good when real Sup Forumses abandoned cuckchan and went there, but the traffic has slowed down and it's not as good. Seems like only shitposting site like this get traffic.

>4+4 chan

stop. it's 8ch