Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Du2mLuK9edk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_mafia_during_the_Mussolini_regime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>adults playing video games

> Adults shitposting on a taiwanese sushi-making forum

>entire series on italian mafia
>not a single mention of mussolini ever

Why in italian mafia related media is there never a mention of the decade+ Mussolini ran Italy?

Know why? Cause Mussolini was based as fuck and eliminated these degenerates hence there is no mafia culture at all related to Mussolini italy.

Guts.

>Sees though Griffith's bluepill he has over everyone

the only choice

Fucking this.

>game written by a jew
>entire plot is just his fantasy of killing Anglo Americans
>shoves in a chick with tits just to get people to like it

Will they ever stop?

She wasn't even in the film.

Could youhh shwollow thaw rehhhhd pillllahh!?

>an Alinskyite saboteur sowing dissension among the mortal races to weaken Azeroth's defense against the Legion
>redpilled

"Eh yo it's Omar!"

Bitch still whines about Theramore when she set it up as a beachhead for Alliance attacks against Barrens and Mulgore. Got what she deserved for being a backstabbing cunt.
Garrosh did nothing wrong.

Nice proxy.

>Gets Dicked by some big Orc cock
>past her prime and angry she can't find a provider
Redpilled how?

>adults watching movies
>adults watching tv
>adults reading books

when will you guys just grow up and work 24/7

RARE

Section 31 did nothing wrong.

jaina is not redpiled, she hasn't learnt anything she is still a race mixing slut.

Backfired as the Vox are unlikable pricks and most players end up sympathetic for the founders by the end

Omar comin'

> Implying horde niggers shouldn't just rounded up in death camps and gassed

Dwight's pretty redpilled.

She probably wasn't even born at that point in the timeline

´Literally this.
>If you don't do exactly as I tell you, goyim, you won't have access to Dalaran and the Kirin Tor.
If Khadgar didn't bully her, she'd be the lead jew in that universe.
Also, she's being prepped for raidboss.

Literally dindu nuffin and proved how much of a fucking nigger Thrall is.

Only after he was literally maimed by the guy. He is amazingly badass though. Berserk might be the ultimate revenge story fuck kill bill

He was a liberal and sympathised to japs, though.

DALARAN JUST ROSE 10 FEET HIGHER

Have you taken the scourge pill yet, anons?

>undeath is inevitable
>not affected by the pains of mortality
>doing anything to serve the one true king
>only way to guarantee your people will last forever

>Garrosh, I have decided in my infinite wisdom that you should be warchief
>I don't want to be warchief, green jebus, Im a soldier, not a diplomate
>Don't question my infinite wisdom
>Garrosh procedes to do what he said he would do as a soldier, and nukes Theramore
>Thrall: How could this happen?
Thrall is a bluepilled posthippie faggot, and Based Garrosh literally dindu nuffin.

They're both niggers, garrosh chimpedance out against the alliance in northern for no reason whatsoever and went so KANGZ that he tried to wipe out every non orc on the planet by selling his soul to the old gods

Technically he never sold it. Lore canon is that Garrosh was in full control of the powers granted by the Heart of Y'Shaarj.

>Also, she's being prepped for raidboss.
I thought the "Jaina is a dreadlord" meme was just people kidding around, but after the Broken Shore and Karazhan quests I can't see it turning out anyway other than that
>abandons the Alliance when Gul'dan summons the Legion
>HOW DARE THE HORDE ABANDON US REEEEE
>tells Anduin she'll make him see that the Horde is worse than the Legion
>disappears just before the Illidari show up and Legion assassins attack Anduin
>rage quits Dalaran after Khadgar BTFOs her
>Dalaran immediately gets attacked by demons
totally not serving the Legion goyim, it's pure coincidence

> Garrosh goes "This is not even my final form" on his enemies
> Grows tentacles and eyes everywhere, grows ten feet higher
> After he's beaten, he's completely fine, returned to normal and has no spooky powers.
What.

garrosh is confirmed to master the shaw, pretty impressive.

you beat the Sha corruption out of him, like Taran Zhu in Shado-Pan Monastery

Are you cunts even trying?

>Absolutely coincedential
I guarantee she'll borrow fel magic from Gul Dan to lead the Kirin Tor SS troops against Ogrimmar, and we'll have to kill her.

Other than the Bible shit, imo.

Defending his jungle from foreigners (men) who have the power to destroy it (fire)
Wolves adopt child of the man he killed (he killed him because he brought the fire with him)
Shere Khan warns them, child is gonna grow up to be man too and he's gonna bring the fire.
Wolves don't listen, they choose to protect the child because awwww it's such a sweet child, how could he cause anyone any harm?
Child still burns the jungle down in the end, Shere Khan was right.

Shere Khan literally did not do anything wrong.

I feel like I either didn't read this to the end, or misunderstood shit. I've read Mowgli many years ago, but didn't he lead the jungle animals to fuck shit up after he sperged out on some old hunter because of a tiger?

>eyes and tentacles and slime all over him
Yeah user, just like his demon blood coked up dad was TOTALLY in control
No WoW character is more of a chimpanzee than garrosh

The Scourge is not literally communism

>It is true that we take architecture, technology, and physical prowess from assimilated cultures. This, like so many 'evil' acts of the Scourge, is done entirely out of pragmatism. The Scourge has neither the time nor the desire to generate a culture of its own. A member of the Scourge that creates without influence will hold an inherent attachment to it, a right to see it viewed and used. This leads to individuality, which leads to dissention. Creativity is a flaw of culture, but a minor obligation when dealing with simple needs like buildings and equipment. It is not your duty to question or care the origins of your resources, only in how usable they are."

>Behold the finest of ironies. The living ascribe unto undeath all the most sickly attributes of their own lives--hopeless servitude, savagery, stillness of the spirit. We serve! The living serve, too, though they serve kings, warlords, druids, priests, gods, men, and beasts. We serve only the mighty, unifying will of the Lich King, which compels us unto prosperity and unity!

>For all the endeavours of men, there exist only endless records of tragedy, cruelty, betrayal, and selfishness. For the Scourge, there is only efficiency and totality. Serve the Lich King in life, or serve him in death. His is a way of choice whose roads lead only to fulfillment!

>Cold in flesh, but warmed by unity, the mighty Scourge are one nation, one mind, one being. True cold dwells in the heartless gaze of the guards who turn away sickly refugees from their neighboring country in a time of war! Are not all men of one kind? Nay, divided in their icy hearts.

Leman Russ, the Emperor's Executioner.

*Is literally

Nobody has posted the holy britannia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Du2mLuK9edk

>Astartes Furfagus

No shit, the film is about the first war, dumbass.

better yet, post the moment characters go full red pill.

Daily reminder Blood Elves are the only redpilled race in WoW

>Demonology Warlocks turning into demons
>Demon Hunters turning into demons and Shadow Priests growing tentacles
They are all still under control. Garrosh had gone orc supremacy mode way before he even knew of the Sha.
>Russ
>My Runepriests are totally not psionics
>The spirits of Fenris are totally not daemons, I swear.

That new movie is different.
Disney rewrote the whole plot to make pro-immigration propaganda.
See, they're presenting Mowgli is the foreigner to the jungle and its animals, an immigrant of sorts. And Shere Khan doesn't want him because he's not one of them and he's evil because of that. But in the end, the animals are united against Shere Khan and Mowgli kills him, after he burns the jungle down.
See, the fuckers didn't even convey their own message right. Because Shere Khan was proven right, he did warn the other animals that the child is gonna grow to man and as a man he's going to be a danger to them all. Which this is how it happened in the end, Mowgli in his attempt to defeat Shere Khan stole a torch from a nearby village and burnt the jungle down, and any man who can think for himself can see it, Shere Khan was right.

>le first war
>listen to me and my nerd language bro

> Junkies
> Redpilled

actually i believe there is an episode where Tony is watching the history channel and it is about mussolini. Also if he got rid of all the mafia then why do they still exist?

DUDE WEED LMAO

>implying theyre not the most Arayan race in wow

>Crack addicts are redpilled
>A race of twinks and sluts are redpilled
Daily reminder that the Windrunners can't resist the human cock. Even Sylvanas has a new undead human fuckbuddy.

Cannot dispute

THis and SOLIDUS.

hi pk senapai you ice nigger

*steps out of shadows and slowly claps*

well well I thought I'd see you here... [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler]

Oh look, an abo stole a computer.

Americans put them back in charge as a means of restoring order and ensuring an anti-fascist establishment.

"Many Mafia members fled to the United States. Among these were Carlo Gambino and Joseph Bonanno, who became powerful Mafia bosses in New York City. In 1943, nearly half a million Allied troops invaded Sicily. Crime soared in the upheaval and chaos. Many inmates escaped from their prisons, banditry returned and the black market thrived. During the first six months of Allied occupation, party politics in Sicily were banned.[20] Most institutions, with the exception of the police and carabinieri were destroyed, and the American occupiers had to build a new order from scratch.[21] As Fascist mayors were deposed, the Allied Military Government of Occupied Territories (AMGOT) simply appointed replacements. Many turned out to be former Mafia members, such as Calogero Vizzini and Giuseppe Genco Russo.[22][23] They easily presented themselves as fascist dissidents[24] and their anti-communist positions strengthened their bids for political offices. Mafia bosses reformed their clans, absorbing some of the marauding bandits into their ranks.[25]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_mafia_during_the_Mussolini_regime
>tfw fascism works

Soldiers from a certain nation freed the maffia from prison.

Soldier 76: Do you really think you can do my job?
Winston: Somebody has to.

Nice line, but I still get some le epic reddit science monkey vibes from him.

Junkrat Zarya and Roadhog are the most redpilled characters. Fuck the omnic scum.

(Games) Geralt is a cool guy

Why would she be? She was a kid at that time.

>Aussie government allows Omnic refugees in the Outback
>displaces the original inhabitants
>lol fuck you Omnics and government
>goes full terrorist mode and causes Omnic nuclear reactor to go critical
>Outback is now a nuclear wasteland, but it's MY wasteland

Junkrat is based as fuck

>Fuck the omnic scum.
Good, not everyone has eaten the ZenGen pill.

Also, most redpilled OW character is Mercy;

>Always opposed to war and meaningless violence
>Try and convince people to get their shit together
>Decide that Overwatch will have to make the sacrifice
>Go to Swiss Overwatch headquarters and blow it up, dealing a crippling blow to the organisation
>Rebuild Genji into a killer machine for the sole purpose of dismantling the biggest private crime organisation
>Go back to study genetics in peace and quiet

Does anybody remember this game?

Nope. We're either too old to play games or too young to be here.