How´s my drawing skills, Sup Forums?

How´s my drawing skills, Sup Forums?

Not good enough

A: There is an extremely small increase in quality given a span of 17 years. Not saying it's awful, just, there should be a more noticeable difference in refinement.
B: This is more suited to /i/
C: you're going to catch a lot of shit for posting furry on here. Or /i/. Or anywhere, really. It's also technically a rule violation to post furry content outside Sup Forums.

Holy shit can someone really improve that much in 2 years?

If they try yes. Probably also depends on what age this was done.

only if they have the drive and LOVE drawing.

Is this the best idea you had for tonight?

is that the best shitpost you had for tonight

i didn't know furry was a thing since 1998

I haven't gotten nearly THAT good, but I graduated college two years ago and it amazes me how awful my art looked compared to where I'm at now.

just get 'fun with a pencil' by andrew loomis

desu I like the older one better.

you kidding? Sabrina Online been active since 96 and that's just the webcomic. Shit's been out there since before AOL

If you put in the hours, yes.

i was 1 at that time

LOOMIS

I feel this belongs on /i/

trips is right

although threads on /i/ tend to last forever

>i make a clean webcomic with heart
>ppl rejects it's cause the anthro style

lets see it?

you should be more concerned with the kind of people it attracts. Though Sup Forums is okay with Morbi's shit....but they're pretty furry about their liking it so......

Before is better. After looks like your generic result after watching how to vids on youtube

Would actually be 200% better if it wasnt a fucking furry though

I shared it on Sup Forums and got bullied

What was it?

Stupid.

Post it faggot!

Post a link

Also who cares if you get bullied look at Fred Perry most people hate him and he's still going strong

Actually you know what most web comic artist receive lots of hate all the time just toughen up and don't pussy out

That's a terrible name. How are we supposed to google that?

yeah i got fucked by the shit i've posted too, but to be honest it was shit. you should follow advice

>some of you have been around long enough that you remember the image on the left being drawn and uploaded to Yerf! back in 1998

Fucking hell. I immediately recognized that pic and that artist.

You can tell they must have been a big Road Rovers fan back in the day. There's definitely been technical improvement; they just like really generic looking furry style.

This one, right?

WE HATE MORBI NOW

i like it.
although it's not that furry if it's just piggies

Kek

>Some furry has improved way more then you have over the years

Granted I havnt put in the time but still it stings

well if you haven't improved that much in 17 years then you're putting in literally no time.

It doesn't have a lot to do with hours. It's more trying new ways of approaching the drawing.

So...
where are the lewds?

I mean, it's also about the hours, but you are so absolutely right. It's really important to experiment and try new aspects of drawing.

Iv probably put out a whopping one drawing per year since graduating. Hasnt been quite as long as 18 years since but I only got myself to blame that some furry OC's look more impressive then what I can slugishly churn out

I guess it truly was stupid.

>How´s my drawing skills
better question: How is your life? i think you should stop thinking about fucking animals.

try not shading with black tones.

JOLLYJACK! GO BACK TO B3TA!

had no clue you when here too

Shit I've gotta break myself out of that funk before I go to TOTAL shit.