/got/ who will sit on the iron throne at the end? My guess is probably the most obvious one

/got/ who will sit on the iron throne at the end? My guess is probably the most obvious one

>Sansa and Gendry sitting on two new thrones and the iron throne has been destroyed

>inb4 le edgy show intellectuals yelling at me how that's never gonna happen

Bump

If you don't think this shit ends with Dany and Jon dismantling feudalism and instituting some representative democratic system with free healthcare and gibsmedats for the poor dothraki refugees literally kys

Sansa and Tyrion you mean?

don't forget a matriarcal society

who gets this mad about a tv show? if you don't like it don't watch, and if you already don't watch it idk why you're complaining. fucking virgins

It was his time bros ;_;

kings landing is destroyed, the iron throne is destroyed, jon and dany both die fighting the night king

they all go back to fuedalism and dark ages and regional lords

No one will. All the potential candidates will die fighting the Night King, but they will succesffully kill the White Walkers in the process. The Seven Kingdoms are so fragmented from the War with Winter that this guy will continue to successfully to rape and pillage all of Westeros making him the de facto ruler. If you wish to trade, you have to go through him since he owns the Sea.

Dany will die in Season 8, Jon will defeat the Night King, most people will be dead, including but not limited to; Cersei, Euron, Sansa, Bran, Bronn, Jaime, Dickon, Grey Worm, Melisandre, Varys, Missandei.

The only guy I think that will survive from the main cast (Apart from Jon) is Gendry, it would be retarded tier if they brought him back only to die.

It'll be bittersweet because while the 7 kingdoms will repel the Night King and the white walkers, a lot of soldiers, and lords will give up their lives to do so.

Femanon here. Used to love this show,almost dropped it, picked it up but now on the verge of dropping it again.

Cersei is the best portrayal of a female character. Bar-none. She's strong, independent and a manipulative mastermind who knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro. As someone who likes to self-insert into her character since I'm a total mean bitch like her, I find it stupid and meaningless the way they mistreated her in the show. Putting one of the strongest female characters into a position where she has to face humiliation and drink dirty floor water really shows how sexist and anti-feminist the show creators are. Just look at how they treated the sand snakes. They set them up as strong, pro-feminist characters with qualities setting them apart from the sheep, but in the next episode they are revealed to be submissive 10/10's here-are-the-tits-for-all-the-man-pigs-watching-the-show. Not saying that sand snakes were the best characters since I think Cersei is the by far the best feminist-friendly character in any tv show to date, but the way the creators treat female characters like pieces of meat or submissive and humiliating roles really shows the black ooze lurking in their sexist little heats.

And what do we have now? Euron killing the sand snakes 2:1 (where in reality he'll get destroyed in a matter of seconds) and him besting the 2 queens in such an easy manner. Are the writers this misogynistic? Why would they do that? Euron writing just pisses me off

I fucking swear if Cersei doesn't win I'll be so fucking mad. She totally deserves it for all the hardship they put her in the show. She's the only one that can rule King's Landing rightfully and justly.

thanks for telling us you're a female this really contributes to the conversation

tits or gtfo

>implying he won't die from Jaime's hand.

Are you fucking retarded?

fuck you

you're all taking this bait ironically right?

i'm only posting in this thread ironically actually

really makes you think